The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1647421568036016128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1647421568036016128%7Ctwgr%5E753b8167c85f370a32dd59b67d0b8e8e6edf150c%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fpiers-morgan-katie-porter-riley-gaines-debate">https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/sta ... nes-debate">https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1647421568036016128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1647421568036016128%7Ctwgr%5E753b8167c85f370a32dd59b67d0b8e8e6edf150c%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fpiers-morgan-katie-porter-riley-gaines-debate

Berry Sweet

How does one drive without a tranny?

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=498108 time=1681888434 user_id=164
How does one drive without a tranny?

One doesn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=497902 time=1681709742 user_id=3396
Donald Trump Jr. is calling for the end of a conservative-led boycott against Bud Light, which is owned by Anheuser-Busch, over the parent company's partnership with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

Trump Jr., who frequently rails against what he deems as "woke" influences in American society, is usually fighting alongside conservatives on many issues, but he broke away from the movement as it related to Anheuser-Busch.

"I'm not for destroying an American, an iconic company, for something like this. The company itself doesn't participate in the same leftist nonsense as the other big conglomerates," he said, arguing that Anheuser-Busch had a conservative lean in their political donations.

No, fuck that noise. Milquetoast Reblublican witterings about iconic conglomerates being unfairly held to account can fuck right off. Line in the sand moment Don Jr; we've allowed the Woke Virus to infest our culture precisely because we dawdled over cauterizing the wound when we had the chance.

Christ, the other side goes out on regular hack and slash campaigns on our businesses, our schools, our very society... they are supported precisely because the rest of us cave in to it. And the minute we say "fuck off, not taking it any more" the "leaders" of our side makes noises of conciliation and we are supposed to all settle down like contented babies with binkies in our mouths.

Get fucked. Your father should have taught you better. Shit, Dubya could have taught you better and he was a complete cunt. Remember "you're either with us, or you're with the terrorists"? Well shit... when your iconic conglomerate says "fuck the iconic frat image" and hitches its wagon to the zippertits brigade. they are "with the terrorists".

And if you are DUMB enough to say we should support their new direction, then guess what; you're with the terrorists too.

You aren't with the terrorists now, are you Donnie-boi?

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=498165 time=1681921851
Quote from: Herman post_id=497902 time=1681709742 user_id=3396
Donald Trump Jr. is calling for the end of a conservative-led boycott against Bud Light, which is owned by Anheuser-Busch, over the parent company's partnership with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

Trump Jr., who frequently rails against what he deems as "woke" influences in American society, is usually fighting alongside conservatives on many issues, but he broke away from the movement as it related to Anheuser-Busch.

"I'm not for destroying an American, an iconic company, for something like this. The company itself doesn't participate in the same leftist nonsense as the other big conglomerates," he said, arguing that Anheuser-Busch had a conservative lean in their political donations.

No, fuck that noise. Milquetoast Reblublican witterings about iconic conglomerates being unfairly held to account can fuck right off. Line in the sand moment Don Jr; we've allowed the Woke Virus to infest our culture precisely because we dawdled over cauterizing the wound when we had the chance.

Christ, the other side goes out on regular hack and slash campaigns on our businesses, our schools, our very society... they are supported precisely because the rest of us cave in to it. And the minute we say "fuck off, not taking it any more" the "leaders" of our side makes noises of conciliation and we are supposed to all settle down like contented babies with binkies in our mouths.

Get fucked. Your father should have taught you better. Shit, Dubya could have taught you better and he was a complete cunt. Remember "you're either with us, or you're with the terrorists"? Well shit... when your iconic conglomerate says "fuck the iconic frat image" and hitches its wagon to the zippertits brigade. they are "with the terrorists".

And if you are DUMB enough to say we should support their new direction, then guess what; you're with the terrorists too.

I lost a lot of respect for Trump Jr after he said that.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=498207 time=1681942354 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=498165 time=1681921851

I lost a lot of respect for Trump Jr after he said that.

DITTO.

DKG

Bud Light sales are tanking amid ongoing controversy over the beer company's decision to partner with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney.

Sales of the famous lager fell 21% by volume and 17% by dollars for the week ending April 15, according to the latest sales data.

To make matters worse for Anheuser-Busch, its top competitors are benefiting from the controversy. Coors Light and Miller Light both have seen massive increases in their sales — nearly 18%.

The dismal sales numbers came as two Anheuser-Busch marketing executives — Alissa Heinerscheid, who led Bud Light's marketing, and Daniel Blake, who led marketing for Anheuser-Busch's mainstream brands — are taking leaves of absence. The decision to step away, according to the Wall Street Journal, was not "voluntary."

DKG

The Supreme Court unanimously ruled May 11 in favor of a transgender illegal alien from Guatemala seeking asylum who claims he would face persecution if forced to return to his home country.

The ruling, a defeat for the Biden administration, is expected to make it easier for those challenging deportation to make their case.

The highly technical ruling also gives the person concerned another opportunity to fight deportation. During oral arguments at the Supreme Court on Jan. 17, neither the petitioner's sexual orientation nor gender identity was discussed. Instead, the hearing focused on issues related to procedural law.

The decision is not related to the administration's plan to end the so-called Title 42 policy at 11:59 p.m. on May 11. The Trump-era edict allows the rapid expulsion of illegal aliens crossing the U.S.-Mexico border on public health grounds.

The court's opinion (pdf) in Santos-Zacaria v. Garland, court file 21-1436, was written by Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.

In the case, the U.S. government tried to deport Leon Santos-Zacaria, a Guatemalan citizen who was born male but identifies as a woman and uses the first name Estrella in everyday life. Santos-Zacaria entered the United States illegally at least twice and was removed to Guatemala in 2008 and 2012. He came back to the United States in 2018 and, after being detained, applied for something called withholding of removal under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and for sanctuary under the Convention Against Torture.

The INA states that an alien unlawfully present in the country may be deported after the U.S. Department of Justice issues a final order of removal, but Congress restricts the deportation destination. An alien may not be removed to a country where his or her "life or freedom would be threatened ... because of the alien's race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion." LGBT individuals are included in the "particular social group" category.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=497600 time=1681390594 user_id=1676
I thought this thread was about automotive transmissions.

Most Western countries are somewhat attempting it...

">

Herman

My buddy Odin has had enough of these crackpots.

https://rumble.com/v2pb86m-may-22-2023.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Odins+Men&ep=2">https://rumble.com/v2pb86m-may-22-2023. ... s+Men&ep=2">https://rumble.com/v2pb86m-may-22-2023.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Odins+Men&ep=2

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=501668 time=1684979328 user_id=3396

https://rumble.com/v2pb86m-may-22-2023.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Odins+Men&ep=2">https://rumble.com/v2pb86m-may-22-2023. ... s+Men&ep=2">https://rumble.com/v2pb86m-may-22-2023.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Odins+Men&ep=2

For years, people on the boards have told me I'm hateful and extreme because I want ALL kweirdos dead. I've always been on the correct side of the issue.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501718 time=1685022275 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=501668 time=1684979328 user_id=3396

For years, people on the boards have told me I'm hateful and extreme because I want ALL kweirdos dead.

But you are hateful and extreme Lokmar. I've told you this before. It's never occurred to you that torturing them endlessly is more effective, fun and ultimately efficient.

I mean look at Anheuser Busch, flapping and writhing on the financial slab. Every day their CEO wakes up to question "why the fuck did I doooooo it". He didn't do it a first of course, oh no. First it was "well the troonies will save me" but not even the homo bars are buying their shit now and not a day goes by now where his company isn't taking returns of beer thats past its use by date. Truly delicious. I mean he's so desperate now that he's trying to stitch up a deal with Harley Davidson motorcycles...

">

Shit, did Matt and Trey callit again? Screw those guys...  ac_lmfao

Hey, your heard that Target shit their shorts and took all their kiddie troon fashions, hiding them up the back of their stores, right? Took them maybe 48 hours after some shopper said "the FUCK is this shit?!?!?" and made a viral video out of their new product line. I wonder if that will be enough to save their bottom line, or if they too will find themselves having to partner with bikies in the end.

This is what winning looks like. Remember how I told you there were far more effective ways of dealing with your kweirdos than simply reaching for the gun rack? Well this one's already yielding results and they've no answer to it. Nobody's been shot, no stores have been razed to the ground and there's nobody they can arrest as a result. And more and more they are living in ball crunching fear that their only option left might be to fold their little tents and crawl away with their dicks tucked between their legs, forever thinking how mean we were to them, not giving them our money to build more globo homo. Awwwwwwwwwww, sucks to be them.

Jam an unloaded shotgun up their bum if you care to, maybe give it a little wiggle. See how good it makes you feel when they tearfully beg for you to end their misery and you tell them "no".  :evilthoughts2:

Living with the consequences... far worse than dying from them. People seem to have forgotten this.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501744 time=1685045038 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501718 time=1685022275 user_id=3351

For years, people on the boards have told me I'm hateful and extreme because I want ALL kweirdos dead.

But you are hateful and extreme Lokmar. I've told you this before. It's never occurred to you that torturing them endlessly is more effective, fun and ultimately efficient.

I mean look at Anheuser Busch, flapping and writhing on the financial slab. Every day their CEO wakes up to question "why the fuck did I doooooo it". He didn't do it a first of course, oh no. First it was "well the troonies will save me" but not even the homo bars are buying their shit now and not a day goes by now where his company isn't taking returns of beer thats past its use by date. Truly delicious. I mean he's so desperate now that he's trying to stitch up a deal with Harley Davidson motorcycles...

">

Shit, did Matt and Trey callit again? Screw those guys...  ac_lmfao

Hey, your heard that Target shit their shorts and took all their kiddie troon fashions, hiding them up the back of their stores, right? Took them maybe 48 hours after some shopper said "the FUCK is this shit?!?!?" and made a viral video out of their new product line. I wonder if that will be enough to save their bottom line, or if they too will find themselves having to partner with bikies in the end.

This is what winning looks like. Remember how I told you there were far more effective ways of dealing with your kweirdos than simply reaching for the gun rack? Well this one's already yielding results and they've no answer to it. Nobody's been shot, no stores have been razed to the ground and there's nobody they can arrest as a result. And more and more they are living in ball crunching fear that their only option left might be to fold their little tents and crawl away with their dicks tucked between their legs, forever thinking how mean we were to them, not giving them our money to build more globo homo. Awwwwwwwwwww, sucks to be them.

Jam an unloaded shotgun up their bum if you care to, maybe give it a little wiggle. See how good it makes you feel when they tearfully beg for you to end their misery and you tell them "no".  :evilthoughts2:

Living with the consequences... far worse than dying from them. People seem to have forgotten this.

I heard such arguments 30 years ago. Look where we are today. Mark my words, it will get worse, not better. The reason is the rejection of the One and Only God, the Judeo-Christian God, the God the founders claimed the authority to break the divine rule by the engligh king over.

Its all good though. This is all expected. How else could Biblical prophecy be fulfilled?

And as far as hate and torture, I have said HUNDREDS of times, that God wants them dead and God also wants everyone to get a fair trial. Simple, really.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Riiiiiiight, and I heard about God fifty years ago. And you know, in all the time of people telling me who he is and what he wants, not one of them has given me his phone number so I might ask him his opinion on the subject.

You just like plinking pooftersexuals, admit it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501777 time=1685064250 user_id=3409
Riiiiiiight, and I heard about God fifty years ago. And you know, in all the time of people telling me who he is and what he wants, not one of them has given me his phone number so I might ask him his opinion on the subject.

You just like plinking pooftersexuals, admit it.

The biggest problem with you people is your inability to understand the importance of God given rights. Without God and Godly morality, your opinions are no better than some cross dressing child molester.