The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501784 time=1685070815 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501777 time=1685064250 user_id=3409
Riiiiiiight, and I heard about God fifty years ago. And you know, in all the time of people telling me who he is and what he wants, not one of them has given me his phone number so I might ask him his opinion on the subject.

You just like plinking pooftersexuals, admit it.

The biggest problem with you people is your inability to understand the importance of God given rights. Without God and Godly morality, your opinions are no better than some cross dressing child molester.

Right back atcha, buddy. Only in your case, it carries a component of faith in the stories you've been sold, because I seriously doubt any of you have any tangible proof to offer of the existence of a god, much less where his headspace is it. I mean I've asked and asked for it, had a lot of waffle offered that you claim is "proof" but you're never actually given me any.

I get exactly the same sort of argument out of the left. No proof whatsoever, just a load of old codswallop and an insistence I'm a menace in league with "the enemy" (ie: you) because I'm not falling over backwards for their fantasy of no god at all. Personally, I regard the both sides as a being a bit "touched" (if not a pack of complete raving wankers), but I hold your arguments to the same standard of scrutiny and every once in a while one of you comes up with something that makes sense, something that I can subscribe to. Something worthwhile that I can intrinsically understand makes me a better person by adopting it for myself. And you can do your Yosemite Sam six shooter dance all you like, it doesn't change anything in that regard.  

You need to prove your case for martyring your opponents to solve the problem. If that includes the invocation of a deity as some kind of over-arching authority, then you need to prove their existence as well. Until then you are no better than a run of the mill progressive, forever chasing a Utopia which... by its very definition... does not, has never and will never exist.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Oh, and before I forget, the crossdressers you mention? The ones in the stockings and skirts and makeup and shit? The modern day equivalent of Civil War re-enactment larpers I think you'll find. Women appropriated all that shit out of their mens wardrobes in the middle ages, they've been raiding our wardrobes for centuries. I could give a short sharp shit who steals what at this point, there's far more important shit to deal with.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501793 time=1685073307 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501784 time=1685070815 user_id=3351

The biggest problem with you people is your inability to understand the importance of God given rights. Without God and Godly morality, your opinions are no better than some cross dressing child molester.

Right back atcha, buddy. Only in your case, it carries a component of faith in the stories you've been sold, because I seriously doubt any of you have any tangible proof to offer of the existence of a god, much less where his headspace is it. I mean I've asked and asked for it, had a lot of waffle offered that you claim is "proof" but you're never actually given me any.

I get exactly the same sort of argument out of the left. No proof whatsoever, just a load of old codswallop and an insistence I'm a menace in league with "the enemy" (ie: you) because I'm not falling over backwards for their fantasy of no god at all. Personally, I regard the both sides as a being a bit "touched" (if not a pack of complete raving wankers), but I hold your arguments to the same standard of scrutiny and every once in a while one of you comes up with something that makes sense, something that I can subscribe to. Something worthwhile that I can intrinsically understand makes me a better person by adopting it for myself. And you can do your Yosemite Sam six shooter dance all you like, it doesn't change anything in that regard.  

You need to prove your case for martyring your opponents to solve the problem. If that includes the invocation of a deity as some kind of over-arching authority, then you need to prove their existence as well. Until then you are no better than a run of the mill progressive, forever chasing a Utopia which... by its very definition... does not, has never and will never exist.

Again, you completely miss the point due to your investment in your non-godism du jour.  God given inalienable rights are way more important to your quality of life than your gaytheist soap box should be but the stubbornness of your "enlightenment" blinds you.

There's a 3000+ year old document that sums up the end times and it all fits in to events unfolding right now. Utopia is not something that the Bible declares man will ever achieve, in fact, it declares that man will bring himself to the brink of complete destruction. For 40+ years, I've been expecting the rampant gaytheism and the rejection of the concepts that prevent governments from air claiming rights come from it, rather than God. Governments appreciate your help. You are really no different than the people that just exclaimed that satan loves gays.

The founders of America were extremely brilliant men. It's a shame the Idiocracy retards of today cant see it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501802 time=1685077640 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501793 time=1685073307 user_id=3409

Again, you completely miss the point due to your investment in your non-godism du jour.  God given inalienable rights are way more important to your quality of life than your gaytheist soap box should be but the stubbornness of your "enlightenment" blinds you.

There's a 3000+ year old document that sums up the end times and it all fits in to events unfolding right now. Utopia is not something that the Bible declares man will ever achieve, in fact, it declares that man will bring himself to the brink of complete destruction. For 40+ years, I've been expecting the rampant gaytheism and the rejection of the concepts that prevent governments from air claiming rights come from it, rather than God. Governments appreciate your help. You are really no different than the people that just exclaimed that satan loves gays.

The founders of America were extremely brilliant men. It's a shame the Idiocracy retards of today cant see it.

See? Still no proof provided me. Just a load of old codswallop that I'm expected to "have faith in" and an assertion I belong to the "other crowd" when I don't. Exactly as I predicted. You really are that easy to read.

Oh, and Stimpy? I didn't say that the bible claimed to it, I was using Utopia as an allegory for an end destination that all progtards and their imitators (ie: you) dangle like carrots off the end of your stick as you shamble through your lives, you donkey.

People have been shooting each other for their crimes since guns were invented. Has it prevented others from committing those same crimes? No it hasn't. Which actually makes you woefully deficient when it comes to making a better world, since you keep on doing the same shit without result, instead of actually stamping out the problem at its root so it takes its sweet time before resurfacing.

Are you seeing now why for all your talking points, I still regard you as a bit of a wanker? I sure hope so. I'd appreciate the light of intelligence winking on in your peepers any time soon, gnosis is a grand thing.

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Tell me about dinosaurs, they real or not?

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

No, shhh.

I want Lokmar to tell me about the time Jesus and the disciples were hanging with Barney.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

A transgender athlete easily beat a woman's running record for a 5K race recently, with the former record holder telling outlets she feels "robbed" and "cheated."

According to the Daily Mail, Deb Roberts, now 51 years old, set a 5K race record for the 40-45 women's category in 2018 with a time of 20 minutes and six seconds. Previous records were just seconds behind, at 20 minutes 10 seconds and 20 minutes 18 seconds.

However, transgender athlete Sian Longthorpe smashed the record by more than a minute with a time of 18 minutes and 53 seconds in Porthcawl, South Wales, in the United Kingdom.

Longthorpe, a 45-year-old who appears to have previously gone by the name Simon, was living as a married man as recently as four years prior to the race.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501806 time=1685082111 user_id=3409
Tell me about dinosaurs, they real or not?

real.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=501807 time=1685082650 user_id=1676
The bible is a work of fiction.

Yet here we are, living it.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501808 time=1685082774 user_id=3409
No, shhh.

I want Lokmar to tell me about the time Jesus and the disciples were hanging with Barney.

Funny. Now tell me how great it is when the government you fear now controls the rights you demand.

Lokmar

In a letter to Thomas Jefferson, John Adams wrote:

"Have you ever found in history, one single example of a Nation thoroughly corrupted that was afterwards restored to virtue?... And without virtue, there can be no political liberty....Will you tell me how to prevent riches from becoming the effects of temperance and industry? Will you tell me how to prevent luxury from producing effeminacy, intoxication, extravagance, vice and folly?...I believe no effort in favor is lost..."

Oerdin

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1662084043595214848">https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/16 ... 3595214848">https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1662084043595214848

Oerdin

BTW this is a great video of a radical leftist, but at least honest, speaker vs a hectoring crowd of Antifa loons.  He destroys them by showing how all of all founding "queer theory"  writings spent more than half of their book space advocating and  trying to justify pedophilia.

">

Oerdin

https://ibb.co/KhRX8Vd">

https://emoticoncentral.com/category/new-moon-face">new moon face emoticons