The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I was shopping the other day and overheard a conversation where a woman said "I always make sure to tuck in my two young boys every night".

Unfortunately she was the cashier at a Target store.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Lokmar

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=501873 time=1685127891 user_id=3349
Quote from: caskur post_id=501871 time=1685127704 user_id=2156

I never took offense... I get heated as well on these subjects. I have to watch my P&Qs because I got banned on twitter... so I try to write a bit more cleverer... I don't want to get banned on Youtube. I love youtube.... Piers Morgan on GBN, YT,  is VERY clever and stays calm while winning points with just plain facts against BLM, woke and trans idiots...

Yup. Anything can get you banned if you question the narrative -

">

LMFBO!!!!! Good find!!!!

Lokmar

It occurs to me that this is no different than democRAT voters in the Chicongo. A bunch of us here cant fathom why those idiots keep voting democRAT when democRATs constantly degrade their standard of living.

Similarly, we as a group keep tolerating faggits and affording them more rights only to see them emboldened and even more deviant than they were previously. Its the old cliche about doing the same old thing expecting a different result. I'll say it again, tolerating kweirdos in anyway shape or form equals the destruction of civilization. Your friendly faggit that keeps to himself next door? Yea, motherfucker is part of the problem!

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501872 time=1685127815 user_id=3374
Quote from: caskur post_id=501866 time=1685125505 user_id=2156

What, including the speaker? Why him?

I am sure I would disagree with the speaker on a huge number of issues (he describes himself as a radical leftist revolutionary after all) but he seems like one of the few reasonable people in that room.  When we find the few remain reasonable and honest leftists we should celebrate and promote that.

But thats the asshole who started all of this ITFP 100 years ago. He seemed freindly and reasonable and told us all "what wrong with people loving people" and classics such as "Gays just want to live their lives in peace". HELL NAW!!!!! Burn that motherfucker at the stake!!!!!!!

Herman

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=501881 time=1685131899 user_id=3349
I was shopping the other day and overheard a conversation where a woman said "I always make sure to tuck in my two young boys every night".

Unfortunately she was the cashier at a Target store.

:MG_216:

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501884 time=1685135270 user_id=3351
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501872 time=1685127815 user_id=3374

I am sure I would disagree with the speaker on a huge number of issues (he describes himself as a radical leftist revolutionary after all) but he seems like one of the few reasonable people in that room.  When we find the few remain reasonable and honest leftists we should celebrate and promote that.

But thats the asshole who started all of this ITFP 100 years ago. He seemed freindly and reasonable and told us all "what wrong with people loving people" and classics such as "Gays just want to live their lives in peace". HELL NAW!!!!! Burn that motherfucker at the stake!!!!!!!

love  and lust... two different things. Someone should have taught them there is a BIG difference.

They need to go back in the closet.

When you think about it, we were bought up in the days where couples in movies only kissed for 3 seconds..... Now EVERY TV show, movie, novel has homosexual themes yet only 3% or less of  humans are actually homosexual. And those shows are sexually graphic.

I wonder what I would do if I had young children of my own these days? Would I let them watch TV? Would I home school? I think I would keep them occupied in sport.  For sure. I definitely wouldn't let them on the net.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=501899 time=1685140563 user_id=2156
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501884 time=1685135270 user_id=3351

love  and lust... two different things. Someone should have taught them there is a BIG difference.

When you think about it, we were bought up in the days where couples in movies only kissed for 3 seconds..... Now EVERY TV show, movie, novel has homosexual themes yet only 3% or less of  humans are actually homosexual. And those shows are sexually graphic.

I wonder what I would do if I had young children of my own these days? Would I let them watch TV? Would I home school? I think I would keep them occupied in sport.  For sure. I definitely wouldn't let them on the net.

You know, my wife and I would pick out a few shows to watch over the years and they would become a time where we would just sit together and enjoy. We cant do that anymore. Within 2 or 3 episodes, the gay comes in and I go out. Its pretty shitty.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501847 time=1685111751 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501806 time=1685082111 user_id=3409
Tell me about dinosaurs, they real or not?

real.

And your 3000 page document... is it the Word of your God or not?

(Tread careful now, remember... there be Dinosaurs)
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501926 time=1685153153 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501847 time=1685111751 user_id=3351

real.

And your 3000 page document... is it the Word of your God or not?

(Tread careful now, remember... there be Dinosaurs)

God did not physically write the words in a trapper keeper if thats what you mean.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501922 time=1685152670 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=501899 time=1685140563 user_id=2156

You know, my wife and I would pick out a few shows to watch over the years and they would become a time where we would just sit together and enjoy. We cant do that anymore. Within 2 or 3 episodes, the gay comes in and I go out. Its pretty shitty.

I loved watching the new 911.... now they're ramping up the homosexual stuff... they even ruined that show...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501849 time=1685111840 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501808 time=1685082774 user_id=3409
No, shhh.

I want Lokmar to tell me about the time Jesus and the disciples were hanging with Barney.

Funny. Now tell me how great it is when the government you fear now controls the rights you demand.

Who says I fear them? More to the point, who says I should? Caskur? You?

There is no reason to fear them, governments are large, unwieldy lumbering beasts. A bit like dinosaurs really (which your bible utterly fails to mention I notice) and you can tell when one is charging in your direction.

I don't know about you, but I am fleet of foot. It's an advantage of being smaller and more nimble you know. I saw your government lumbering my way, I chose not to stand there stupidly like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming truck as others did. And I did sound the alarm it was coming for the rest of you who were asleep. I shall continue to sound that alarm.

Fun fact: the word "government" is derived from the Latin "guvenare mentis". It literally means "to control the mind".

Do you like having your mind controlled Lokmar? No? Then why don't you put your bible away and start thinking for yourself for a change... see if you cannot work out for yourself what actions might promote a freer, more egalitarian arrangement that you and those you care about can thrive in?

I think I know the answer though. Deep down, you secretly crave for a Daddy figure to direct your actions... to control your mind. You may dress it up as "having faith", it really amounts to the same thing when we get down to tin tacks.

Guess what? I'm not your Daddy, nor do I particularly have the time or inclination to be. I've got my own life to live, as a consequence I am happy not to control you otherwise.

But I do expect you'll afford me the same consideration.

If you cannot agree to that, then I'll tell you now... you WILL be disappointed.

ac_biggrin
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501929 time=1685154534 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501849 time=1685111840 user_id=3351

Funny. Now tell me how great it is when the government you fear now controls the rights you demand.

Who says I fear them? More to the point, who says I should? Caskur? You?

There is no reason to fear them, governments are large, unwieldy lumbering beasts. A bit like dinosaurs really (which your bible utterly fails to mention I notice) and you can tell when one is charging in your direction.

I don't know about you, but I am fleet of foot. It's an advantage of being smaller and more nimble you know. I saw your government lumbering my way, I chose not to stand there stupidly like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming truck as others did. And I did sound the alarm it was coming for the rest of you who were asleep. I shall continue to sound that alarm.

Fun fact: the word "government" is derived from the Latin "guvenare mentis". It literally means "to control the mind".

Do you like having your mind controlled Lokmar? No? Then why don't you put your bible away and start thinking for yourself for a change... see if you cannot work out for yourself what actions might promote a freer, more egalitarian arrangement that you and those you care about can thrive in?

I think I know the answer though. Deep down, you secretly crave for a Daddy figure to direct your actions... to control your mind. You may dress it up as "having faith", it really amounts to the same thing when we get down to tin tacks.

Guess what? I'm not your Daddy, nor do I particularly have the time or inclination to be. I've got my own life to live, as a consequence I am happy not to control you otherwise.

But I do expect you'll afford me the same consideration.

If you cannot agree to that, then I'll tell you now... you WILL be disappointed.

ac_biggrin

Only an idiot has no fear of government. But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible, dont ask me where either. A 2 second search on Google will prove you dont know WTF you're talking about. Also, the Bible doesnt teach 6/24 hour days of creation. Why is it gaytheists act all smart and say such stupid ass uneducated shit? That was rhetorical BTW.

We are clearly wasting each others time here. You gaytheists are far too unenlightened IMO.

caskur

Well it says in Genesis that God created the animals and last time I heard, Dinosaurs were animals.... he must be asking a trick question or something....lol
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501870 time=1685127126 user_id=2156
I KNOW not every homosexual is a paedo.... BUT every paedo is homosexual.

Mind if I ask how you classify them when the culprit is heterosexual? I've always understood the definition for paedophile to mean "adult who fucks minors" irrespective of whether they were same sex liasons or not, there being a wealth of prosecuted cases over the years of female teachers caught buffing the boners of their students, as well as men going the grind on young females.

If you think that paedophiles are all old men that hang around toilet blocks, you'd be wrong.

In the last few years, there has been a lot of media coverage focused on predator adult women – female paedophiles, mainly in the teaching profession.

Female sexual abuse may be scoffed at by some, thinking that young boys are 'lucky' to have the opportunity to have sex with their teacher. But that is not the case. Female paedophiles cause just as much shame, humiliation, and long-term damage as male sex offenders.

In fact, according to The Daily Mail UK, the number of female paedophiles has doubled in the last four years.

Most parents trust the teachers of their children at school implicitly — particularly the female teachers. Female paedophiles that are teachers not only show favouritism to their victim or intended victim, but cut breaks on homework, and make threats to fail the child if the abuse stops.

The idea that women are able to sexually abuse children undermined feelings about the way women were supposed to relate to children. The general opinion was that women have roles primarily as caregivers. In this role, they should also be protectors against so-called predatory men. To put women in a sexually aggressive role was disrupting the preconceived notion that a woman is not able physically or morally to commit abuse or rape.

And there's instances in popular culture where some have extended that definition to include incidents of relationships widely considered improper between adult and minor where while no sexual contact was involved, the perpetrator nonetheless received gratification of a sexual nature (knifing children to death, nailing them to crucifixes etc).

Twisted, demented, totally cemented thought at the top of his mind

With an exotic, erotic smile on his face he sinks the knife into his find

Tips his hat and walks away, leaving your child to decay

Cracks a grin, life's a laugh down his deadly path

In feardom his mind will dwell keeps your children all on trial

Youth sucked in, aborted out, deranged paedophile

https://voca.ro/16cCr9aAkbWS">https://voca.ro/16cCr9aAkbWS

- Despised, "Feardom"

...so I'm interested to hear your reasons why you think the term "paedophile" would be exclusively reserved for same sex relationships and what nomenclature you would use to distinguish the ones that weren't.

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501934 time=1685156494 user_id=2156
Well it says in Genesis that God created the animals and last time I heard, Dinosaurs were animals.... he must be asking a trick question or something....lol

Not at all, I just find it incredible that mention might be made of lambs laying down with lions, yet such a sizeable beast, many of which were apex predators in nature would receive no mention at all...

">

- Biggie Smiles