Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501854 time=1685114315 user_id=3374
BTW this is a great video of a radical leftist, but at least honest, speaker vs a hectoring crowd of Antifa loons.  He destroys them by showing how all of all founding "queer theory"  writings spent more than half of their book space advocating and  trying to justify pedophilia.

">

I watched the entire thing. I'd have enjoyed seeing a can of gas being tossed into the room, killing everyone.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501862 time=1685120358 user_id=3351
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501854 time=1685114315 user_id=3374
BTW this is a great video of a radical leftist, but at least honest, speaker vs a hectoring crowd of Antifa loons.  He destroys them by showing how all of all founding "queer theory"  writings spent more than half of their book space advocating and  trying to justify pedophilia.

">

I watched the entire thing. I'd have enjoyed seeing a can of gas being tossed into the room, killing everyone.

What, including the speaker? Why him?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=501866 time=1685125505 user_id=2156

I've concluded that even having a conversation with these fucking degenerates legitimizes them. Lokmar envisions an America where kweirdos are simply dragged before a court and when found guilty of being a fucking kweirdo, taken out and shot.

60 years of this "live and let live" bullshit has resulted in activist kweirdos pummeling and murdering decent people. Your way of tolerance and "if it doesnt hurt me" bullshit is an utter fucking failure.

Lokmar

I plucked this insightful comment from the inferwebs a few minutes ago:

The Target phenomenon is part and parcel of much that we see gripping the darkening world now. I used to imagine that radical Islam would be vehicle of "Great Tribulation" foretold of the "end of the age." But now it seems something very different is emerging as that great destroying darkness: Leftism. Unlike anything else in history, it has the satanic power to darken the mind without religion or ethical morality and does seems to destroy by suppressing rational reasoning and replacing it with elevated emotional anger. History provided glimpses of it in Communism, Nazism, Fascism, Islamism and the misery and self-destruction they brought on. They all came in the same way promising "heaven on earth" without the God of heaven and appealing the "fallen" nature of unredeemed mankind the self-serving siren song of something for nothing. In America's accelerating fall we see it in the Leftist-conquered Democrat party's "free stuff" appeal for votes. Now they don't even need real votes and without any effective opposition, can determine the "election" outcome without even seriously campaigning!

Lokmar

I apologize for the earlier comment of "your way" cas. I realize it isnt you personally that is responsible for this type of mindset. I get heated over this kweirdo toleration shit, especially now that its spiraling even further out of control.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501867 time=1685126238 user_id=3351

I've concluded that even having a conversation with these fucking degenerates legitimizes them. Lokmar envisions an America where kweirdos are simply dragged before a court and when found guilty of being a fucking kweirdo, taken out and shot.

60 years of this "live and let live" bullshit has resulted in activist kweirdos pummeling and murdering decent people. Your way of tolerance and "if it doesnt hurt me" bullshit is an utter fucking failure.

All gays are paedos but when you say that publicly, you get cancelled. I know that to be true about homosexuals are paedophiles from watching a Donahue show back in the 90s.... I KNOW not every homosexual is a paedo.... BUT every paedo is homosexual.

It's up to God to fix it. You and I can't fix it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501869 time=1685126491 user_id=3351
I apologize for the earlier comment of "your way" cas. I realize it isnt you personally that is responsible for this type of mindset. I get heated over this kweirdo toleration shit, especially now that its spiraling even further out of control.

I never took offense... I get heated as well on these subjects. I have to watch my P&Qs because I got banned on twitter... so I try to write a bit more cleverer... I don't want to get banned on Youtube. I love youtube.... Piers Morgan on GBN, YT,  is VERY clever and stays calm while winning points with just plain facts against BLM, woke and trans idiots...
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

I am sure I would disagree with the speaker on a huge number of issues (he describes himself as a radical leftist revolutionary after all) but he seems like one of the few reasonable people in that room.  When we find the few remain reasonable and honest leftists we should celebrate and promote that.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: caskur post_id=501871 time=1685127704 user_id=2156

I never took offense... I get heated as well on these subjects. I have to watch my P&Qs because I got banned on twitter... so I try to write a bit more cleverer... I don't want to get banned on Youtube. I love youtube.... Piers Morgan on GBN, YT,  is VERY clever and stays calm while winning points with just plain facts against BLM, woke and trans idiots...

Yup. Anything can get you banned if you question the narrative -

">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501872 time=1685127815 user_id=3374

I am sure I would disagree with the speaker on a huge number of issues (he describes himself as a radical leftist revolutionary after all) but he seems like one of the few reasonable people in that room.  When we find the few remain reasonable and honest leftists we should celebrate and promote that.

No "leftist" in the real world I live in supports trans.... not one. They may have a accepted homosexuals but they do not accept trans.

It isn't a political thing. It is made out on these boards to be about left and right but it isn't.
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

This literally is only pushed by the far left.  That is an indisputable fact.  I am glad a minority of leftists still are in the reality based world and reject the false claims that men can be women but that does not change the variable fact that leftists and leftists political parties openly push these outright lies.

caskur

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=501873 time=1685127891 user_id=3349
Quote from: caskur post_id=501871 time=1685127704 user_id=2156

Yup. Anything can get you banned if you question the narrative -

">

Youtube so far has been good and also gaining more comments. It'll overtake other forums if it hasn't aleady.... I have been a bit mouth lately .... I better start pulling back. your timely poster is much appeciated...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501875 time=1685128500 user_id=3374
This literally is only pushed by the far left.  That is an indisputable fact.  I am glad a minority of leftists still are in the reality based world and reject the false claims that men can be women but that does not change the variable fact that leftists and leftists political parties openly push these outright lies.

You are deluded if you think transvestites and transgender want the taxing left in government. They want to keep their money like the rest of us and not have it pilfered off them to give to unmarried mothers and the homeless.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

True left... the original left fought for a fair days pay for a fair days work...

The modern left is unrecognisable.
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Quote from: caskur post_id=501877 time=1685129130 user_id=2156
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501875 time=1685128500 user_id=3374

You are deluded if you think transvestites and transgender want the taxing left in government. They want to keep their money like the rest of us and not have it pilfered off them to give to unmarried mothers and the homeless.

Huge numbers of troons are dirt poor because they are mentally ill, are often unemployable because they constantly troon out, and, yes, they support things like pedophilia.  Just look how violent leftist terrorist groups like Antifa are full of violent mentally ill troons.  This they completely buy into the lie of communism where they think they will get everything for free, never have to work, and 2ill magically get to sit around drinking coffee all day and telling everyone how oppressed they imagine they are for not being allowed to rape children or force everyone else to say what they want.