I shit my pants

I shit my pants

I'm so embarrassed, everybody knows

I defecate in my own clothes

I shit my pants

I shit my pants

I shit my pants

I shit my pants
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

So today is my deceased step father's birthday. I hated him. He was a drunken, perverted mattress salesmen.

But in his honor today I'm gonna recall some of my normal day back when I was living with him and my mom. It would be early afternoon. About 1 or 2ish. He is already 10 room temp coronas deep.....doesn't even bother with the lime anymore....when you hear the first notes of this

https://youtu.be/SRvCvsRp5ho?si=w4rM_yYXwsKN4S_h">https://youtu.be/SRvCvsRp5ho?si=w4rM_yYXwsKN4S_h

And him yelling "eh be quite! Turn it up! It's a classic!" and starts belting out all the lyrics. Forces us to hang out while belting out all the lyrics. And my drunk mother sits at the table with her eyes closed swaying along. Each of them sucking down their home rolled menthol cigs..no window open. Sometimes my mom would wail along with him. Then look at me and say some shit like "back in these days yo momma could get back stage anywhere" and they'd both laugh the most disturbing laugh.  It was the most mid west white trash scene ever.

He always added like a "gah!" at the end of "cowboy" so he would be like "imma cowboyaargh! On a stEEL horse I ride-ah!"

While I sit in the comfy chair in the corner thinking about how wrong I went in life to be stuck there and how long would it take to drown myself in the bath tub.

It was dark times, ya'll. DARK lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

But I always had my best guy friend ♡

https://youtu.be/Kjr7US2Z9aY?si=TNJ3LKaiFKHJAtSH">https://youtu.be/Kjr7US2Z9aY?si=TNJ3LKaiFKHJAtSH

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=509062 time=1689932572 user_id=3409
https://voca.ro/1cMuEZOVOlxQ">https://voca.ro/1cMuEZOVOlxQ

:roll:

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=508890 time=1689885636 user_id=3266
So today is my deceased step father's birthday. I hated him. He was a drunken, perverted mattress salesmen.

But in his honor today I'm gonna recall some of my normal day back when I was living with him and my mom. It would be early afternoon. About 1 or 2ish. He is already 10 room temp coronas deep.....doesn't even bother with the lime anymore....when you hear the first notes of this

https://youtu.be/SRvCvsRp5ho?si=w4rM_yYXwsKN4S_h">https://youtu.be/SRvCvsRp5ho?si=w4rM_yYXwsKN4S_h

And him yelling "eh be quite! Turn it up! It's a classic!" and starts belting out all the lyrics. Forces us to hang out while belting out all the lyrics. And my drunk mother sits at the table with her eyes closed swaying along. Each of them sucking down their home rolled menthol cigs..no window open. Sometimes my mom would wail along with him. Then look at me and say some shit like "back in these days yo momma could get back stage anywhere" and they'd both laugh the most disturbing laugh.  It was the most mid west white trash scene ever.

He always added like a "gah!" at the end of "cowboy" so he would be like "imma cowboyaargh! On a stEEL horse I ride-ah!"

While I sit in the comfy chair in the corner thinking about how wrong I went in life to be stuck there and how long would it take to drown myself in the bath tub.

ac_toofunny

Sounds like my home state....

1st time I ever got maggoted level drunk was down the road at my Tennessee transplant friend Max's. He, his mom (who looked like a spectacled red neck librarian with a smoking body, rude head, bra free high beams under white wife beaters), and her neckbearded scrawny boyfriend moved all the way up north for a shit kickers job and a rental home in the middle of BFE.

So Max threw a fucking birthday party for me at their trailer park level 3 bedroom shack with shit all over the unkept yard, and numerous aggressive malamutes.

He got me a bottle of Southern Comfort 101, some Coke, and I drank half of each in under 15 minutes lounging on my back on a busted up snowmobile as babes from school I never fraternised with started rolling up.  

Went to get up but my balance was gone...so turned over like a cat on a cushion, put every once of strength into my legs and got upright...

...and that was the beginning of the end.

They ended up duct taping a running hose from the well to my torso, propped me on a rusty old washing machine next to the garage, and I just heaved for the next 10 hours....

Until I had to eat something and they made a huge pan of burrito hamburger.

5 burrito later, I chucked.... realised I had forgotten to chew the food, and put myself back on the washing machine with the hose.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=509345 time=1690006331 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=508890 time=1689885636 user_id=3266

ac_toofunny

1st time I ever got maggoted level drunk was down the road at my Tennessee transplant friend Max's. He, his mom (who looked like a spectacled red neck librarian with a smoking body, rude head, bra free high beams under white wife beaters), and her neckbearded scrawny boyfriend moved all the way up north for a shit kickers job and a rental home in the middle of BFE.

So Max threw a fucking birthday party for me at their trailer park level 3 bedroom shack with shit all over the unkept yard, and numerous aggressive malamutes.

He got me a bottle of Southern Comfort 101, some Coke, and I drank half of each in under 15 minutes lounging on my back on a busted up snowmobile as babes from school I never fraternised with started rolling up.  

Went to get up but my balance was gone...so turned over like a cat on a cushion, put every once of strength into my legs and got upright...

They ended up duct taping a running hose from the well to my torso, propped me on a rusty old washing machine next to the garage, and I just heaved for the next 10 hours....

5 burrito later, I chucked.... realised I had forgotten to chew the food, and put myself back on the washing machine with the hose.

Sounds like Taylortucky MI lol

First time I ever got shit faced drunk inwas going to an ICP concert. Yes. ICP.  1995.  

My mother bought us all Mad Dog 20/20 and just drank it all out of a big gulp cup from 7/11.

It was a rough three days lol.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=509389 time=1690020887 user_id=3266
Quote from: Frood post_id=509345 time=1690006331 user_id=1676

ac_toofunny

First time I ever got shit faced drunk inwas going to an ICP concert. Yes. ICP.  1995.  

My mother bought us all Mad Dog 20/20 and just drank it all out of a big gulp cup from 7/11.

Oh fuck@@!!

I remember Mad Dog. You could get it at a Shell station or Wesco to the late hours of the morning... along with three highly questionable burritos for a buck. The whole thing cost 5-6 bucks per person and with a quick scrape of deposits, everybody would eat/drink/pay the cover charge to get into a skating rink which will go unnamed.... but I believe you know where I'm talking about....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=509390 time=1690021729 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=509389 time=1690020887 user_id=3266

Oh fuck@@!!

I remember Mad Dog. You could get it at a Shell station or Wesco to the late hours of the morning... along with three highly questionable burritos for a buck. The whole thing cost 5-6 bucks per person and with a quick scrape of deposits, everybody would eat/drink/pay the cover charge to get into a skating rink which will go unnamed.... but I believe you know where I'm talking about....

Yep  :thumbup:

Dove

I will always have a specail place in my heart for this song

https://youtu.be/LE3i6DonJaQ?si=_KZrp3hMhLkCAwN9">https://youtu.be/LE3i6DonJaQ?si=_KZrp3hMhLkCAwN9

Is it fall yet? I hate summer.

Dove

I don't know why this popped in my head today

https://youtu.be/HX7qR_Oz-vs?si=duAVhnoyYpI4shMG">https://youtu.be/HX7qR_Oz-vs?si=duAVhnoyYpI4shMG

Probably because I'm currently living in the same very large subdivision all my school friends lived in. So I spent a lot of my youth walking around here.  My friends at that time loved this song and played it a lot. I hated it but pretended otherwise.

They would always cry about how depressed they were and how hard life was and I'd be giving them advice thinking....fuck...your life is easy. Your have your parents togther. Your family has a decent and stable income. No one is getting drunk and causing a scene. No step parents harassing and abusing you.  No serious mental issue like PTSD....the fuck are you depressed about?  

I always felt there was a barrier between me and everyone else. Like we were on different levels of existence. Really was hard on me growing up but I always was more stoic. In my family crying was weakness and no point in talking about feelings because they would always be weaponized or belittled. Me and my bf clicked early on. He always understood me and connected with me.

I hate RHCPs lol.

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview