The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I think Oak has the right idea

Started by Erica Mena, April 14, 2023, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Oak is a manipulative fat racist cow and window licker.

I dare anyone to argue otherwise.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497850 time=1681668272 user_id=2845
You ain't seen fat yet.  :roll:

My dick has, but luckily it was dark and I was shitfaced.  :43(2):

">
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=497834 time=1681656157 user_id=2156
Well Big chases people off boards and so does Dovey if people lean left... so they really need pulling up over it...

BIGGIE won't listen though and Dovey feels justified because of Oaks behaviour... Oak is no harmless kitten though, her type do not like people who aren't woke.

A break from toxicity is probably Oaks best bet. And also moving to other groups you meet new people. I am in another Canadian group which is VERY pleasant. There are zero trolls there just regular Canadians with great manners.

The only so called left leaning poster Biggie ran off was Apegirl. However, he's the biggest spamming nincompoop on these boardz.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood post_id=497851 time=1681669721 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497850 time=1681668272 user_id=2845
You ain't seen fat yet.  :roll:

My dick has, but luckily it was dark and I was shitfaced.  :43(2):

">

Sick ass :laugh:
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497852 time=1681671123 user_id=3389
Well Big chases people off boards and so does Dovey if people lean left... so they really need pulling up over it...

BIGGIE won't listen though and Dovey feels justified because of Oaks behaviour... Oak is no harmless kitten though, her type do not like people who aren't woke.

A break from toxicity is probably Oaks best bet. And also moving to other groups you meet new people. I am in another Canadian group which is VERY pleasant. There are zero trolls there just regular Canadians with great manners.

The only so called left leaning poster Biggie ran off was Apegirl. However, he's the biggest spamming nincompoop on these boardz.

No, it's Seamoron. He should be universally banned.

Lokmar

And I bet that fucking faggit didnt stay away long!!!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497884 time=1681688001 user_id=3351

And I bet that fucking faggit didnt stay away long!!!

He was here all the time spamming about Trump when Fash owned the forum. I think Flea scared his tranny ass away. ac_toofunny

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497833 time=1681654884 user_id=2845
Quote from: JOE post_id=497827 time=1681640317 user_id=97

Maybe she doesn't post anymore because people made fun of her weight, called her 'Fat Lily' etc.

Best if these forums didn't allow attacks on a person because of their weight, ethnicity & for merely being a woman.

I often disagreed with Oak/Lily and yet I never made fun of her weight nor made personal attacks on her in any way.

Oak is a good poster when she's not in rage mode.

I agree with ya. She aint no spamming tranny freak like Apegirl. Old Oak and I do not agree on much, but she knows the difference between spamming and posting.

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=497848 time=1681667763 user_id=1676

But those nasty traits maketh the person.

you left out one.... and writinng this, it just dropped out of my head....oh yeah, that's right, she holds grudges!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=497901 time=1681709673 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=497848 time=1681667763 user_id=1676

But those nasty traits maketh the person.

you left out one.... and writinng this, it just dropped out of my head....oh yeah, that's right, she holds grudges!!!

Grudges aint good. I aint saying I have not had a few in my fifty five years. They can hold ya back.

caskur

And Flea and Joe are wrong, Oak is a spammer when she tit for tat spams..

I have gone there and there has been 4 pages of her tit for tatting numerous times.

Just say your piece then get on with next subject.

If I was a mod there, I would just delete it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=497904 time=1681710110 user_id=2156
And Flea and Joe are wrong, Oak is a spammer when she tit for tat spams..

I have gone there and there has been 4 pages of her tit for tatting numerous times.

Just say your piece then get on with next subject.

If I was a mod there, I would just delete it.

I aint seen myself, but I will take your word for it. I still say she is better than anything else from that tranny forum.

caskur

Yes, she is a good poster.... I never said she wasn't but there is too much toxicity over there and life is short. Why spend it with toxic trolls?
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=497907 time=1681711651 user_id=2156
Yes, she is a good poster.... I never said she wasn't but there is too much toxicity over there and life is short. Why spend it with toxic trolls?

Amen about the toxicity.