Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Caskur, how do you feel

Started by Erica Mena, April 16, 2023, 11:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

What you think and what really is are 2 separate things... I have proven with photographs that Harry is Charles son...

That profile photo of Harry and James Hewitt the gutter press uses is deceptive.  The only thing they have in common is red hair. Let me elaborate as a fine artist, I can pick up details like this easily enough.

Harry has the same eye set as his father... 1. Close set eyes, 2. both Harry and Charles have BLUE eyes Hewitt has BROWN eyes... 3. both Prince Charles and Prince Harry have protruding bones on the bridge of their nose... 4 James Hewitt is drop dead gorgeous and Harry and Charles are ordinary, at best.

">

Harry does look like his father Prince Charles and nothing like James Hewitt and I am personally tired of deceptive press....

">

If Harry was sired by the drop dead gorgeous polo player James Hewitt (and he wasn't) then Harry would have had either brown eyes or green eyes and NOT blue eyes...

Now this matter should be put to rest.

Harry and Charles share the same bridge of nose, the same close set BLUE EYES, the same wingnut ears. The shape of Harry and Charles mouths are identical.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

As Lady C says.... no celebs can raise money for charity like royals...

No matter how minor a royal is, they FILL EVENTS TO CAPACITY.

They take no money whatsoever (unlike Maggot Markle) when they raise money... not one cent goes in their pocket..   King Charles alone raises £200,000,000 per annum  for charity. When my state lost a few country towns last year from Cyclone Seroja (sp?) Charles sent a substantial donation towards the rebuild.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-charles-makes-donation-victims-24427836">https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... s-24427836">https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-charles-makes-donation-victims-24427836
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Just lost a post...this sight doesn't cache worse luck...

All your great and TRUE stories about Princess Margaret can be found by her still living Lady in Waiting, Lady Glenconner

">
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

I still don't feel Camilla should be queen. That's like a slap in the face to William
<t></t>

caskur

Who any of the Royals throw open their legs to is certainly NOT the press or ours business.

It is really obnoxious that people stick their nose in other people's sex lives...

The biological children of Prince Charles and Princess Diana is William and Hasbeen the Ginger Whinger...

LADY C has publicly named Diana's first lover... she told us but the name dropped out of my head because I don't need to remember some dead Princesses second fuck buddy. He was her body guard...Like I said.... it isn't my business.

There was something always off about Diana and Fergie but Diana's bringing attention to land mines was a big impressive deal.... we still have land mines though, unfortunately.
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

I work with a British guy. He more less confirmed that many Brits DON'T Care for Diana. He says the same thing you do
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497977 time=1681828265 user_id=2845
I work with a British guy. He more less confirmed that many Brits DON'T Care for Diana. He says the same thing you do

That was not the impression I got from her funeral.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497971 time=1681827769 user_id=2845
I still don't feel Camilla should be queen. That's like a slap in the face to William

Why? she has been step mother for 20 years. . and I am sure he is quite used to her... and if he isn't that would be very immature of him and he doesn't strike me as an immature man.

When the Princess of Wales, Catherine greets Queen Camilla there are genuine love and smiles between them... And that has been publicly noted by royal watchers.

I think after the coronation Camilla might get more publicity but really, she just quietly supports Charles in the background... she NEVER throws herself in front of her husband... and the Queen gave her approval... and the Queen wouldn't have done that unless it was deserved.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=497980 time=1681828494 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497977 time=1681828265 user_id=2845

EXACTLY but EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE Hates it when someone dies too early and much of the grief poured out was for the motherless boys too..

I was very shocked when I heard about Diana...we grieved for weeks.

But she is dead and realism has surfaced along with perspective....

Diana LOVED the Queen... thoroughly supported the monarchy and was SUPER SUPER proud to be mother of a future King.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=497988 time=1681829329 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=497980 time=1681828494 user_id=3390

EXACTLY but EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE Hates it when someone dies too early and much of the grief poured out was for the motherlesscboys too..

I agree. That is definitely part of it.

caskur

This is what I know about Camilla's earlier life...

She had a fling with Charles as many young women did... She was not considered worthy back then because she had no title. Then she fell in love with Parker-Bowls... they married and had children.

Parker-Bowls used to cheat on Camilla and also beat her up... so Camilla was a victim of domestic violence.

I don't know anything about the jump from being divorced and landing into the arms of an unhappily married Charles.

Charles admitted on a documentary he was married still when he went off with Camilla...

He did not do that for over 2 years of Harry's birth...he basically stayed celibate, he did not sleep with Diana after Harry was born.... Diana complained that Charles was dead from the waist down to Lady C.

Diana was an idiot to lose her marriage... She should have just done what she always did .... played the game and do the charity work stuff BUT she wanted Charles throneless so she set out to rubbish him through Andrew Morton...
- Andy Warhol