The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

I was curious about the great white whale's latest antics, so I took a peek at the flame forum. I couldn't find what I was looking for, but I did find this:

QuoteI feel it nessesary to point out that while I'm separated and divorcing, I'm living with my male besty and getting intensely turned on by his cooking skills, writing skills, amazing sense of humor and his enduring care for my well being and devotion to it.

If I marry this guy the weekend after my divorce is final absolutely no one should be surprised lol. The 4th pancake is usually the winner for me.

I get it Dove, you are a turmoil-junkie mess of a woman. You''ll never change. However, why the fuck do you always have to share your latest self-inflicted wounds with a tiny group of strangers on an obscure forum. Nobody needs to be reminded again, again and again what a total fuck up you are . No normal person wants to know these details of your life either.

Garraty_47

Some people like to share.

Scratch that... some people *need* to share.

I'm not and never have been one of them but I've known enough other bipedal apes to know that Sharers account for a significant portion of our species.

Vive la différence!

Lokmar

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498003 time=1681843820 user_id=3389
I was curious about the great white whale's latest antics, so I took a peek at the flame forum. I couldn't find what I was looking for, but I did find this:

QuoteI feel it nessesary to point out that while I'm separated and divorcing, I'm living with my male besty and getting intensely turned on by his cooking skills, writing skills, amazing sense of humor and his enduring care for my well being and devotion to it.

If I marry this guy the weekend after my divorce is final absolutely no one should be surprised lol. The 4th pancake is usually the winner for me.

I get it Dove, you are a turmoil-junkie mess of a woman. You''ll never change. However, why the fuck do you always have to share your latest self-inflicted wounds with a tiny group of strangers on an obscure forum. Nobody needs to be reminded again, again and again what a total fuck up you are . No normal person wants to know these details of your life either.

Well shit. This aint good. Even if old Dove thinks it is right now.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=498011 time=1681851988 user_id=3381

I'm not and never have been one of them but I've known enough other bipedal apes to know that Sharers account for a significant portion of our species.

Vive la différence!

I share too much myself sometimes. Especially when I have had too many thimbles of barrelwash. But, If what is posted is true, Dove takes the cake.

Biggie Smiles

Dove knows I love her to death but I'm on record not agreeing or supporting this

She's a big girl tho and does what she feels is best

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=498020 time=1681854514 user_id=3214
Dove knows I love her to death but I'm on record not agreeing or supporting this

She's a big girl tho and does what she feels is best

That is good that you can be really close to a gal and disagree with her.

Anonymous

I'll stand by what I said to Caskur a week or so ago. It isn't something you should enter into lightly, the better outcome always being to work at the relationship, but sometimes there simply isn't another option and remaining together in a loveless relationship only ends up hurting both parties.

And I get where Shen is coming from too.... tough love from the Taiwan-adjacent might be what the doctor ordered, but if Dove is letting the floodgates open then shit... I don't recommend bottling it up.

After all, she could be armed... too much unreleased emotion might make her go church tower on us. Fuck that shit.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=498027 time=1681856155
I'll stand by what I said to Caskur a week or so ago. It isn't something you should enter into lightly, the better outcome always being to work at the relationship, but sometimes there simply isn't another option and remaining together in a loveless relationship only ends up hurting both parties.

And I get where Shen is coming from too.... tough love from the Taiwan-adjacent might be what the doctor ordered, but if Dove is letting the floodgates open then shit... I don't recommend bottling it up.

After all, she could be armed... too much unreleased emotion might make her go church tower on us. Fuck that shit.

She'll try to justify it.

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=498011 time=1681851988 user_id=3381

Vive la différence!

Dove is the worst offender. Does she think anyone needs reminding that she is a total fuck up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498029 time=1681856585 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=498027 time=1681856155

Of course she will. And I will refuse to get worked up about it. It was the same when she ran that troll with Martini slagging her off on a podcast while she sat next to him giggling under her breath. No sense in getting invested in the floor show, no matter how legitimate it is or it turns out to be.

Shit... nearly thirty years on forums, I reckon I've seen and heard it all at this point. Let the justification roll out, we can get on to the next embarrassing reenactment.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=498033 time=1681857143
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498029 time=1681856585 user_id=3389

Of course she will. And I will refuse to get worked up about it. It was the same when she ran that troll with Martini slagging her off on a podcast while she sat next to him giggling under her breath. No sense in getting invested in the floor show, no matter how legitimate it is or it turns out to be.

Shit... nearly thirty years on forums, I reckon I've seen and heard it all at this point. Let the justification roll out, we can get on to the next embarrassing reenactment.

The biggest turnoff for me about the old SG was the constant Dove-KM drama. Dove had to share every single personal mistake of her life with a bunch of fucking strangers. Like we want to read that crap let alone giving a shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498034 time=1681857438 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=498033 time=1681857143

The biggest turnoff for me about the old SG was the constant Dove-KM drama. Dove had to share every single personal mistake of her life with a bunch of fucking strangers. Like we want to read that crap let alone giving a shit.

Yeah, well maybe the fracas turned genuine at the tail of it and maybe not. It's possible, I knew pretty much from the outset that it was a troll designed to get the community's tongues wagging and if Martini had to throw her under the bus to make that happen, I can well imagine he'd do it. He's not the only one that would either, I can think of a few people from the troll and flaming communities with that mindset.

Either way it got ground into the dirt as it was intended to be from the get-go. I was jaded with it long before Martini hit his stride with the TV crew more than a decade ago, though I did appreciate his efforts on the podcast front... second only to my own brief run as Calvin Cuntkicker some years before.

I heard tell a couple of those got posted over at BF recently to the total bemusement of the uninitiated. Even if the persons and events they dealt with were current, I imagine they'd sail clear over their pointy little heads.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=498038 time=1681858372
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498034 time=1681857438 user_id=3389

Yeah, well maybe the fracas turned genuine at the tail of it and maybe not. It's possible, I knew pretty much from the outset that it was a troll designed to get the community's tongues wagging and if Martini had to throw her under the bus to make that happen, I can well imagine he'd do it. He's not the only one that would either, I can think of a few people from the troll and flaming communities with that mindset.

Either way it got ground into the dirt as it was intended to be from the get-go. I was jaded with it long before Martini hit his stride with the TV crew more than a decade ago, though I did appreciate his efforts on the podcast front... second only to my own brief run as Calvin Cuntkicker some years before.

I heard tell a couple of those got posted over at BF recently to the total bemusement of the uninitiated. Even if the persons and events they dealt with were current, I imagine they'd sail clear over their pointy little heads.

Since I saw the first Dove post, there has been a constant theme. She screws up her life and runs straight to the forums to share her latest real life drama. Enough is enough. She can fuck off with that shit.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview