Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Sabu is a racist and cowardly shitskin

Started by Frood, July 16, 2023, 03:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=507928 time=1689578367 user_id=3397
Quote from: DKG post_id=507791 time=1689512988 user_id=3390
If he decides to post here I know it will be in Rejected. I don't care what he says or posts. Unlike BF, we believe in free speech, even for the dim-witted.

I must admit you're doing a good job of running the show here so far.  And coming from me, that's a compliment that isn't shared very often.

We're a very progressive forum...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=507928 time=1689578367 user_id=3397
Quote from: DKG post_id=507791 time=1689512988 user_id=3390
If he decides to post here I know it will be in Rejected. I don't care what he says or posts. Unlike BF, we believe in free speech, even for the dim-witted.

I must admit you're doing a good job of running the show here so far.  And coming from me, that's a compliment that isn't shared very often.

Thank you.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507942 time=1689581509 user_id=3409
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507904 time=1689559642 user_id=3214

Leftards are always the real racists

One simple troll is all it took to completely dismantle admong's composure to the point where he started using the word n*gger in every other post. And this is after years of screeching about the perils of discrimination and systemic racism

Exposing hypcrotes and bonafied idiots is easy. And fun

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507906 time=1689561421 user_id=3378
The obsession with all things race by the Left is an interesting phenomenon. Since the days of Obama, the cultural putsch by the Lefties on race crap have exacerbated race shit to levels I've never seen in my lifetime.  

I grew up in Chicagoland, and in all my time I never had a single incident that could have been construed as "racial" in nature, and I was around naggers all the time.  I used to go party with a friend in the Robert Taylor Homes, a horrendously squalid public housing project long since demolished.  And yes, the friend was a nagger dude named Tony.  Never, ever had a problem with hanging out with Project Naggers when I was the minority in the crowd.  It was a different time.

Today, I don't think the vibe would be the same if I started hanging out in the clubs again and looking up old long lost friends who happen to be black.

I blame Leftists.

I don't see the problem..."nìgger" is simply a word, as are words like "pearlclutcher" and "fucktarded". They each define concepts and I've used all three to describe Flange at some point or other.

You do not get to tell me that only certain people get to use them with impunity. Affording any word unwarranted power by forbidding its use is anathema to the "free speech" that Apemong and that other dribbling spastic whose name I cannot be arsed to remember profess to hold so dear. Doing it selectively under the erroneous assumption that it only ever be uttered by people of a certain skin colour is in and of itself bigoted, particularly since there are plenty of blacks that do not behave like niggers, just as there are some people of other skin colours that do.

I get that some of you prefer not to use certain words and make your choices accordingly. Your choice of course and one I champion your right to make; the first amendment is quite clear on the subject, even clearer than the second which I also agree with. But the door assuredly swings both ways on that score and anyone looking to push some bigoted fundamentalist hypocrite's dogma of "rules for thee but not for me" is welcome to present themselves for the purposes of having their shit shoved in, I don't give a shit who they think they are.

Once them stupid niggers had a burial ceremony, casket and all, for "niqqer", I committed to resurrecting it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507904 time=1689559642 user_id=3214

Leftards are always the real racists

One simple troll is all it took to completely dismantle admong's composure to the point where he started using the word n*gger in every other post. And this is after years of screeching about the perils of discrimination and systemic racism

Exposing hypcrotes and bonafied idiots is easy. And fun

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507906 time=1689561421 user_id=3378
The obsession with all things race by the Left is an interesting phenomenon. Since the days of Obama, the cultural putsch by the Lefties on race crap have exacerbated race shit to levels I've never seen in my lifetime.  

I grew up in Chicagoland, and in all my time I never had a single incident that could have been construed as "racial" in nature, and I was around naggers all the time.  I used to go party with a friend in the Robert Taylor Homes, a horrendously squalid public housing project long since demolished.  And yes, the friend was a nagger dude named Tony.  Never, ever had a problem with hanging out with Project Naggers when I was the minority in the crowd.  It was a different time.

Today, I don't think the vibe would be the same if I started hanging out in the clubs again and looking up old long lost friends who happen to be black.

I blame Leftists.

I don't see the problem..."nìgger" is simply a word, as are words like "pearlclutcher" and "fucktarded". They each define concepts and I've used all three to describe Flange at some point or other.

You do not get to tell me that only certain people get to use them with impunity. Affording any word unwarranted power by forbidding its use is anathema to the "free speech" that Apemong and that other dribbling spastic whose name I cannot be arsed to remember profess to hold so dear. Doing it selectively under the erroneous assumption that it only ever be uttered by people of a certain skin colour is in and of itself bigoted, particularly since there are plenty of blacks that do not behave like niggers, just as there are some people of other skin colours that do.

I get that some of you prefer not to use certain words and make your choices accordingly. Your choice of course and one I champion your right to make; the first amendment is quite clear on the subject, even clearer than the second which I also agree with. But the door assuredly swings both ways on that score and anyone looking to push some bigoted fundamentalist hypocrite's dogma of "rules for thee but not for me" is welcome to present themselves for the purposes of having their shit shoved in, I don't give a shit who they think they are.

I guess he felt that constantly saying n1gger this and n1gger that would upset me since my lady is black

doesn't bother me one bit. Lokmar uses the word all the time and that's my bro.. I fully understand the context he uses it and I've seen less racism in him that the fat ogre pearl clutchers like lily and apemong.

I enjoyed how he made himself look like a complete dipshit going there tho.. considering all the time he's spent trying eradicate it from all forms of speech

doesn't take much to get these dirtbags to reveal their real selves

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508121 time=1689627529 user_id=3214

I guess he felt that constantly saying n1gger this and n1gger that would upset me since my lady is black

doesn't bother me one bit. Lokmar uses the word all the time and that's my bro.. I fully understand the context he uses it and I've seen less racism in him that the fat ogre pearl clutchers like lily and apemong.

I enjoyed how he made himself look like a complete dipshit going there tho.. considering all the time he's spent trying eradicate it from all forms of speech

Hey, I aint never de-browned you like spick oak did!!!   :laugh3:

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508121 time=1689627529 user_id=3214

Er, I wrote "nagger" becayuse the forum software kept changing nigger to bugger.

Biggie Smiles

Odinson

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Odinson post_id=508134 time=1689631846 user_id=136
Fashie hates niggers.

She sniggered as I demanded to know why she niggardly renigged on her promise to bring me some vinegar.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview