The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteJoe wrote:

I'm the least judgmental person here.

BUT

QuoteJoe wrote:

you, having gone through a divorce, now you're in failing health and you have alcohol and drug addictions problems.

Are you gonna even make it to 60 Herman?

QuoteJoe wrote:

Herman, I know yer still an overgrown middle aged adolescent with a drinking problem

And Dove commented on Joe the judgmental mole

QuoteDove wrote:

Joe totally doesn't judge people. Except when he is judging people

Dove

Not much worse than a judgey fucker who thinks he is the least judgey.

At least Shen is forward and open with her disapproval and judgements lol

"Hey Dove I'm the least judgey person here. But you should get counseling and think of the kids....you just ain't marriage material.  But I ain't judging ya!"  :laugh3:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

The mother in law must be quite old, is there any chance she'll die soon and things will be naturally sorted?

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=498398 time=1682038986 user_id=3266

"Hey Dove I'm the least judgey person here. But you should get counseling and think of the kids....you just ain't marriage material.  But I ain't judging ya!"  :laugh3:

Joe is a lonely attention starved old wanker. Ignore his trolling and he will disappear.

I do not think old Shen Li is judging your actions in your private life, but she is judging the way you disclose them. I think she said something like she accepts the way you people are, but. Wait a minute, she is being judgmental and racist.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=498351 time=1682012326 user_id=2845
Dovey, we have been friends a long time. So I need to be straight with you.

I feel you're gonna regret this just like you did with Poofer. It's literally the same situation. First you were mad at Gene cuz of video games. Now it's cuz he asked his for help in buying a place for you guys to live. I think you're living in the moment and not realizing the impact this will have.

I wouldn't be your friend if I sat here said nothing. Gene is a good guy and I hope you don't end up regretting this.

White trash being herself. Dove likes living her life like Jerry Springer episodes.  That is none of my business and it was not why I started this thread.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=498375 time=1682018331 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=498351 time=1682012326 user_id=2845
Dovey, we have been friends a long time. So I need to be straight with you.

I feel you're gonna regret this just like you did with Poofer. It's literally the same situation. First you were mad at Gene cuz of video games. Now it's cuz he asked his for help in buying a place for you guys to live. I think you're living in the moment and not realizing the impact this will have.

I wouldn't be your friend if I sat here said nothing. Gene is a good guy and I hope you don't end up regretting this.

He didn't ask for help. Him and his mother plotted this behind my back and intentionally lied and didn't tell me anything until I was moved out of the old house and here at my best friend's.  

And on top of this his controling mother brought conditions to the table and one of which is a medication my mother takes.  They figured once I was at a friend's house I'd be motivated enough to leave that i would just agree to anything.

This whole thing wasn't even nessesary because we didn't even need any help.

It wasn't just video games. This shit with his mother has been a problem for a long time, even his counselors at the program put restrictions on how much communication and "help" he could have from his mother while there. It is a PROBLEM.

And this was the one damn thing I wanted in order to work this marriage. Let our life and decisions be between us. I gave this YEARS and at this point my options are accept thar his mother will be the one making all the decisions in my life or move on and be free of it. I'm chosing to let him and his mother have it. I can't change him.

And HER husband has even said he will divorce her if she doesn't stop getting involved like this with her adult sons. It's taken everything in me not to contact him and tell him what happened because he doesn't know and he would be furious.

What they did is mental. And disgusting. And I have no respect or trust for him anymore.  He knows what he did was wrong.....he blew my input and suggestions off for two years and planned this shit with his mother.

Right now the only thing I regret is wasting the past several years of my life in a 3 way marriage with a man who will deceive and manipulate me.  Hopefully I'll be less angry and bitter given some time.

He is a decent guy. He isn't a bad guy. No one is that simple though. He is way too dependent emotionally and mentally on his mother and she's controling. If I stay in this marriage I may as well not bother having any boundaries or even pretending IM the wife. I won't be.

Thank you for sharing more of your personal drama :. Now I can sleep soundly tonight. :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=498323 time=1682000419 user_id=3390
Quote from: Aylana post_id=498320 time=1681999958 user_id=3385
But...but these are not really old style flame forums anymore, do you think people like Seacreeper and Admin, 75 plus year old men would even be acknowledged in Alt.flame or Brawl Hall at it's peak, nope...they would have been plonked and shit-canned within a day. The whole summer of Poofer as content was the end of entertaining flaming and the beginning of toxic trash talking and PI leaking. Now if you actually read BF all you see is a weird and quite disturbing fascination with mentioning children and calling that flaming...or old men spamming the same photos day after day...or rehashing the details of past failed relationships day after day.

The most entertaining thread I saw so far this year was when Erica Mena went to Chunky-E-E-Cheesey and told us all about it, that was fun.

I don't believe flaming ever was as enetertaining as some of you claim it was.

That's probably because you've never seen it. Time has long since passed since actual flaming was being attempted on the regular, it was an infrequent enough occurrence by the time Bricktop arrived at BH and that was two decades ago now.

Quote from: DKG post_id=498323 time=1682000419 user_id=3390But, Seamoron and Admin are forum filler...

Not even.

Quote from: Herman post_id=498356 time=1682015527 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=498299 time=1681977106

If your intent is discretion and private discourse, then yeah.

If otherwise... well I'm sure she has her reasons, be it grandstanding, ignorance of consequences or something completely different entirely.

My standpoint is this avenue of "entertainment" has been largely done to death already, even prior to the earliest of the three examples I gave earlier. It's funny you know... of all the people who could claim to be bored by it, I'd have said Treasurer and myself were the two most qualified to raise complaint (tenure, wot?); instead it's ShenLi on the warpath.

Perhaps us older dogs have realised the surest path is to let it run its course uncommented. Yes, that seems likely.

Ya, I think discretion is important. Like I said, who the hell wants the deadbeat dad/Flynn, Seamoron, Apegirl, plus the two gossiping stalking incels, Joe and Eddie the Chug knowing shit that aint their business.

Ya bring up a good point that Dove might be doing this for enetertainment reasons. But, with what got left on forums, is anybody really entertained?

Some probably are I imagine, perhaps the kind of people who would run about pretending the very fact people are responding to it at all as proof of intertest... which kinda says more about their own low expectations than it does anyone else's state of mind. Not that they see anything wrong in that of course, they revel in their mediocrity. Pigs wallowing in mud have more dignity.

Quote from: JOE post_id=498370 time=1682017454 user_id=97
BTW what White folk and others in this forum oughta understand about Shen Li's culture - there's a lot of mental illness and suicides because too many people keep too much bottled up inside for too long There's a lotta mental illness in Chinese culture which is never talked about publicy

You say that as though the various western cultures are strangers to mental illness and suicides. They aren't.

Anonymous

Dove reminds me of that old Beatles song, Whole Lotta Love. She has got a lotta love to give and that is a good thing so don't trash her for it. Mick Jagger was right about her she does have a Whole Lotta Love. Some of those 1950's classics are timeless. Let Dove do her own rockin'.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=498438 time=1682052144
Dove reminds me of that old Beatles song, Whole Lotta Love. She has got a lotta love to give and that is a good thing so don't trash her for it. Mick Jagger was right about her she does have a Whole Lotta Love. Some of those 1950's classics are timeless. Let Dove do her own rockin'.

Pssst, that was Led Zeppelin.

JOE

Ah Dove....but did I side with you husband? No

did I side with his mother/your mother in law? No

Did I side with you? No

with regards to seeking professional help, I omitted to mention that your husband should seek counselling as well. So if you sought counselling so should he. I think that's an equal and impartial assessment don't you?

At no point did I state that you should or should not stay together.

I didn't favor one outcome nor the other.

So, I think that is unbiased, don't you?

And it was Erica who stated a rather strong opinion that divorce should be averted if possible. However, I didn't weigh in with that opinion, only that a conversation with her might be helpful. That's all I said, and I never took sides in your latest life  chapter

BTW Dove, where I live in Canada when couples get a divorce, I believe the family court often sets a requirement that they attend courses to reflect upon their actions. among other things, to determine where and why their relationship faltered. I know friends of mine did along with hefty child support. I'm sure that Herman, who had gone though a divorce had also been asked to undertake a similar process as well.

When I was paying off my parking fines at the court house, there was a division for family court next to the traffic fines and I saw men and women in rooms who were required to study course material following their marital breakup.

It almost look like some purgatory or penance. A remedial school for divorced couples. The reality setting in after the party is over and the bills come due. Does such a process exist in Michigan?

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=498439 time=1682052622
Quote from: Guest post_id=498438 time=1682052144

Pssst, that was Led Zeppelin.

Pssst, that Guest was Muddying the Waters.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=498399 time=1682039196
The mother in law must be quite old, is there any chance she'll die soon and things will be naturally sorted?

Noooo....she's in her 60s, super healthy and well off. She's just like this. A micromanager and meddler.

There js a lot of history there and I can kinda see why she is the way she is. I've tried very hard to foster a normal relationship with her but she's always very agenda driven.

Besides even if she was old and kicked soon, I can't just get over the lying and manipulation and the betrayal.

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=498440 time=1682061622 user_id=97

Ah Dove....but did I side with you husband? No

did I side with his mother/your mother in law? No

Did I side with you? No

with regards to seeking professional help, I omitted to mention that your husband should seek counselling as well. So if you sought counselling so should he. I think that's an equal and impartial assessment don't you?

At no point did I state that you should or should not stay together.

I didn't favor one outcome nor the other.

So, I think that is unbiased, don't you?

And it was Erica who stated a rather strong opinion that divorce should be averted if possible. However, I didn't weigh in with that opinion, only that a conversation with her might be helpful. That's all I said, and I never took sides in your latest life  chapter

BTW Dove, where I live in Canada when couples get a divorce, I believe the family court often sets a requirement that they attend courses to reflect upon their actions. among other things, to determine where and why their relationship faltered. I know friends of mine did along with hefty child support. I'm sure that Herman, who had gone though a divorce had also been asked to undertake a similar process as well.

When I was paying off my parking fines at the court house, there was a division for family court next to the traffic fines and I saw men and women in rooms who were required to study course material following their marital breakup.

It almost look like some purgatory or penance. A remedial school for divorced couples. The reality setting in after the party is over and the bills come due. Does such a process exist in Michigan?

You were still judgey though after saying you were the least judgey lol

Family court is a nightmare for some. I do not forsee that being a nightmare for us. 50/50 custody and I'm not gonna be bent on child support.  He wouldn't neglect taking care of the kids at all.

Dove

*double post*

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498406 time=1682041532 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=498375 time=1682018331 user_id=3266

He didn't ask for help. Him and his mother plotted this behind my back and intentionally lied and didn't tell me anything until I was moved out of the old house and here at my best friend's.  

And on top of this his controling mother brought conditions to the table and one of which is a medication my mother takes.  They figured once I was at a friend's house I'd be motivated enough to leave that i would just agree to anything.

This whole thing wasn't even nessesary because we didn't even need any help.

It wasn't just video games. This shit with his mother has been a problem for a long time, even his counselors at the program put restrictions on how much communication and "help" he could have from his mother while there. It is a PROBLEM.

And this was the one damn thing I wanted in order to work this marriage. Let our life and decisions be between us. I gave this YEARS and at this point my options are accept thar his mother will be the one making all the decisions in my life or move on and be free of it. I'm chosing to let him and his mother have it. I can't change him.

And HER husband has even said he will divorce her if she doesn't stop getting involved like this with her adult sons. It's taken everything in me not to contact him and tell him what happened because he doesn't know and he would be furious.

What they did is mental. And disgusting. And I have no respect or trust for him anymore.  He knows what he did was wrong.....he blew my input and suggestions off for two years and planned this shit with his mother.

Right now the only thing I regret is wasting the past several years of my life in a 3 way marriage with a man who will deceive and manipulate me.  Hopefully I'll be less angry and bitter given some time.

He is a decent guy. He isn't a bad guy. No one is that simple though. He is way too dependent emotionally and mentally on his mother and she's controling. If I stay in this marriage I may as well not bother having any boundaries or even pretending IM the wife. I won't be.

Thank you for sharing more of your personal drama :. Now I can sleep soundly tonight. :001_rolleyes:

Lol the only drama here is you starting a thread like this in the first place. I wasn't even posting about it here.

You must be really sheltered if you think any of my "personal drama" qualifies for Jerry Springer. You shouldn't get so invested in shit people post that you end up having a cyber tantrum.

So far YOU have brought more drama to the topic than anyone else.

We hear you, Shen. You don't approve of divorce or people posting about anything happening in their lives. You think I'm "white trash" and "self destructing" and a host of other nonsense that just isn't gonna be taken seriously by me in the slightest.  People are actively chosing not to care. Your options now are stick around and gnash your teeth about all the shit you don't like about it and waste that energy OR move on and read things you enjoy reading.

I hope for the latter but I'm expecting the former because you clearly can't help yourself.  I'm gonna get another round of "You don't get it! I don't like this content that I brought over here and you should feel bad! Wah!"

Just don't read it, Shen. I'm not going to accommodate your preferences with my posts. I simply don't agree that what I'm posting is that intensely private or dramatic. People divorce everyday for a plethora of reasons. Sometimes it's even nessesary to keep the overall emotional and mental health of the family in tact. Adults understand this. I wasn't even posting this here until you decided to grab bait posts from another board to have some dramatic confrontation over it HERE.

No amount of bitching is gonna make me change for you. Or make me feel bad if you don't like me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview