Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=501212 time=1684578252
Quote from: reel post_id=500999 time=1684305259 user_id=196

Naturally, being of said gentlemanly demeanor, I appreciate your candor and honesty. I can also appreciate a good natured roguish disposition, properly applied. Those distraught may lack the depth of character to comport themselves with confidence in face of an adventurer's spirit, which ultimately is their loss.

That said, civil discourse has been a casualty most violent of the modern paradigm and thus I find it beneficial to comport myself with a dignity, aligned, at a minimum, to the state of the present conversation, even where protocol may not require it.

I've no intent to crush the spirit of the Columbidae. In fact, flaws aside, I found her persona compelling in this dramatic tale. I am also conscious that an overly effusive response will elicit the wrath of our irascible Dragon, who, while I've no doubt loves me unquestionably, will not hesitate to drag her sharpened nails cross my face should I not be forthright in my assessment of the facts of the matter.

Hi there fleamailman  ac_hithere

NO!!

Herman

Where is old Dove anyway? Is she at Butthurt Fagtory?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=501461 time=1684837872 user_id=1676
Living her life from all accounts....

And posting at Butthurt Fagtory. I looked.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=500980 time=1684286154 user_id=3374
I am amazed a house can be bought for as little as $48,000.  I am not bragging but that is trivial.  I spent $24,000 in the last month and a half on solar which STILL isn't hooked to the grid2 because SDG&E are assholes..

It was a mobile home that I didn't even want. He led me to believe we were buying it all the while the entire idea was his mother's and SHE was buying it.

It's been a problem for a long time how involved and meddling she is. I've tried hard to work on everything and get him to have an appropriate relationship with his mother. It's just not possible.

Sadly he started drinking and getting black out drunk. Fucked a job interview I had and made my daughter miss an important dental app because he got black out drunk and his family had to step in and babysit him. So he risked the only car we have, his job (and with it the kids insurance) and his place in the nursing program. And no I don't feel bad for him. I was infuriated that he would make such horrid decisions that harm everyone because he isn't getting his way.

He went into the reentry program and I hope he actually participates in the therapy this time. I cannot.....CANNOT be expected to be the glue that holds this man togther. I can't be the reason for his sobriety. He has to do that for himself.

I stayed and tried longer and harder because I've always been afraid if I leave he will literally die. Relapse and die. Or fuck his life beyond repair. I just cannot live like that.

I want to have a good relationship with him so we can raise our daughter but right now I don't know how possible that is. I guess we will see as he goes through therapy. He took a leave from work....one his mother (of course) arranged for him because he just cannot seem to stand the fuck up.

If I have a male partner I NEED him to be stronger than me. This man isn't even AS strong as me and it honestly puts me into a perpetual state of anxiety.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=501383 time=1684797931 user_id=3396

Off and on. I just have a lot going on.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=502216 time=1685358361 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=501383 time=1684797931 user_id=3396

Cheating on your man/treating him like toilet tissue and then bragging to strangers about it is tiring is it.

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502236 time=1685398620 user_id=3389

Cheating on your man/treating him like toilet tissue and then bragging to strangers about it is tiring is it.

Knock it off. Dove is an anti prog warrior with bigger balls than most men.

Dove

What?

The fuck do you get this?  You just pick sentences out of posts and string them togther to make your own narrative?

You are gonna do this ^^^ no matter what the actual circumstances are and pretend I'm bragging or all this other bullshit you are attaching to me because you dislike me and WANT to believe that.

And I don't care at all Shen. You can spew and fuss and whine all day and lay worthless and unsolicited judgement on whatever personality you've attached to my screen name all you want. I'm not gonna give a shit or argue your spazzy ass.

I can lay out my going ons as I see fit on the forum because there are people who've I've been cool with and posting with for years and years who find it interesting and care to hear it.  At this point you are CHOSING whatever you want to believe.

IS getting romantically involved with someone after you've ended your current relationship and have nothing but paperwork left to settle and are open with that involvement actually cheating? Perhaps on a technicality.

Also I dont know how many times I've stated i tried my

hardest to work my marriage out and get past the issues we have and I even stopped the divorce the first time I filed and gave it another 4 or 5 years.....but if you wanna sit here and root for a man who gets black out drunk and tries to drive our only car and doesn't seem to give a fuck about risking the kids insurance and income JUST because I don't want to continue in a 3 way marriage with his mother....by all means, Shen. He probably needs someone because literally everyone knows this is his doing and no one blames me for closing this chapter but you.

Would like to have a contact for him so you can show your support of him now that he is doing his 8th stint in rehab?

Throw him away like toilet tissue.....smdh. Give me a fucking break.  What the fuck do you know about this marriage beyond what I've said? Not a gordamn thing. Yet you switch it all up and get outraged at these versions you've created in your head because you have some weird existing beef with me and evidently need an excuse to air it because you are a pussy.

You are also a horrible human being who openly stated you hope a 6 year old little girl suffers and gets ripped from her mother just because you don't like posts on the internet. That's just vile and you are never gonna get a high ground. You are just lowering yourself and making everyone roll their eyes.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=502237 time=1685408050 user_id=3396

Oh no! I'm a cheating man eater and an attention whore who blasts all the details of my life and threw my poor victimized husband out like toilet tissue.

Pass the barrel wash!

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=502255 time=1685413585 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=502237 time=1685408050 user_id=3396

Oh no! I'm a cheating man eater and an attention whore who blasts all the details of my life and threw my poor victimized husband out like toilet tissue.

Pass the barrel wash!

You are a gem kid. You are smart, feisty and brave. It is only Shen Li that has a problem with you. I think that is racial, not personal. Ya got to realize though, old Herman likes old Shen Li too. That is when she is not hating on her fellow anti progs for being White and human.

Dove

And I didn't bring up my guy here much but since it's being brought up yes I'm with my best friend in a romantic relationship.

Did I start it while with my soon to be EX? No. But I did have feelings for a long time. Off and on for decades.

And over the last two years when I was taking care of my abusive and horrible mother and M (besty now boyfriend) was taking care of his dying mother.....we were texting constantly. He was always my rock through pretty much my whole life and I really leaned on him the past two years. And vice versa.

The whole time all my husband did was fight me on moving and demand I go along with him. Shut down every discussion.  Complain nonstop and snap at me and the kids. And the entire time I find out he had LIED to me about something serious.

I cannot tell you or go into all the issues I have had in my marriage. Joo knows some of them from being a support to me the first time I left.  My husband NEEDS to be therapy. He NEEDS to be single. He is not in any position to led and take care of a family as he constantly runs to his mother to fix everything. Even things that do not need fixing. It's DEEPER than just lying about a house and I cannot and will not accept hand outs....moreso when we could have bought it ourselves.

I did not plan this happening with M. He is not the reason I'm divorcing. It's more overlapping circumstances and I have always loved and respected and admired him. I'm not passing up the opportunity to foster a deeper relationship with my best friend.  And in my real life everyone knows. Everyone.

The timing is terrible and it looks terrible I know. But any shit talkers are gonna be over this within a year. They would be over this convo LONG before I'd be over M.

I have every right to pursue my own happiness. If people really want to call it cheating? Sure have at it. I have zero intention of making M hide in the shadows of my life while I stay in a marriage that is just flat out not working and not going to work.  M is my person and that is all there is to it.

Just because I haven't been coming on the boards to air my marriage problems as they played out over the time I was trying hard to work on it and stay in it doesn't mean it was good. I'm not ever gonna slam my partner publically ever. And I'm not perfect either.....my husband and I are not right for eachother. We just are NOT.  How much longer does something need to he worked on before you admit it's not gonna happen?  This shit has been going on for a LONG time.

And just because I'm super happy with my M and I'm openly saying so doesn't mean I'm bragging. And I'm definately not cheating so I'm certainly not bragging that I'm cheating. That's drama right there that doesn't exist.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=502258 time=1685414396 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=502255 time=1685413585 user_id=3266

Pass the barrel wash!

You are a gem kid. You are smart, feisty and brave. It is only Shen Li that has a problem with you. I think that is racial, not personal. Ya got to realize though, old Herman likes old Shen Li too. That is when she is not hating on her fellow anti progs for being White and human.

Thanks Herman  :empathy:

I don't really mind Shen. I think I remind her of someone she hates.

Herman

Kid, I do not think you should reply to this with more personal relationship details. It aint our beeswax and it only gives Shen Li ammo to split the anti prog coalition. it is just my two bits and you can tell me to go fuck myself.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=502261 time=1685415017 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=502258 time=1685414396 user_id=3396

Thanks Herman  :empathy:

I don't really mind Shen. I think I remind her of someone she hates.

Ya, I think so too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview