Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Would you have got this mad?

Started by Erica Mena, April 22, 2023, 11:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Summer is coming....I can see you in Nelson making a video...call it, "Mel's summer sausage extreme takeover"...

Berry Sweet

You can start your own male ass waxing business...advertise online with before and after pictures...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499626 time=1683156407 user_id=164
So you like the sausage..

I like the vagina.  But only the attractive vagina.  Not a blown out ruined vagina that looks like a poorly slapped together roast beef sandwich.

Does your vagina look like a big ol' roast beef sandwich?  It probably does by now...

Zetsu

Quote from: Frood post_id=499462 time=1683013270 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499431 time=1682999231 user_id=61

Naw, guys that don't care for their cars aren't what you call "real men"  ac_drinks  ac_cool

I treat my ute better than my girl.

I ride my ute for hours a day though....

(Pecking order)

***odd subtle noise filtering into the cabin***

Me: "what's wrong baby? Are you feeling ill? I'll take tomorrow off and get you purring just right. Anything you need! We can even go to that off road shop.... Rodeo Driving or whatever, and pick out accessories!"

ac_lmfao  

When I was a kid I never understood why my dad, uncle and their friends are so passionate about cars, even till this day I don't really get it, but once I got my driver's license, I love my first car (a civic) the most out of all the things I have, it's just too hard to explain nor I think I'll ever understand why people fall in love.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499640 time=1683160839 user_id=61
Quote from: Frood post_id=499462 time=1683013270 user_id=1676

I treat my ute better than my girl.

I ride my ute for hours a day though....

(Pecking order)

***odd subtle noise filtering into the cabin***

Me: "what's wrong baby? Are you feeling ill? I'll take tomorrow off and get you purring just right. Anything you need! We can even go to that off road shop.... Rodeo Driving or whatever, and pick out accessories!"

ac_lmfao  

When I was a kid I never understood why my dad, uncle and their friends are so passionate about cars, even till this day I don't really get it, but once I got my driver's license, I love my first car (a civic) the most out of all the things I have, it's just too hard to explain nor I think I'll ever understand why people fall in love.  ac_cool

We are men. We are wired that way.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=499643 time=1683161051 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499640 time=1683160839 user_id=61

ac_lmfao  

I heartfully concur too brother ac_cool, hope your Hummer is running well, I mean any guy would do anything to drive one of those beast on the road, while Joe can only day dream about his imaginary limo or his $5000 2nd hand car  :laugh:

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499644 time=1683161617 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=499643 time=1683161051 user_id=3396

I heartfully concur too brother ac_cool, hope your Hummer is running well, I mean any guy would do anything to drive one of those beast on the road, while Joe can only day dream about his imaginary limo or his $5000 2nd hand car  :laugh:

Joe is a serial bullshitter. He does it because he craves attention.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=499645 time=1683161949 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499644 time=1683161617 user_id=61

I once used to take him seriously, but now I know he's just another stalking loser with no family or friends, his life is pretty damn boring and living on pennies a day, sometimes I have trouble deciding should I pity or shit on Joe, lol.

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499647 time=1683162391 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=499645 time=1683161949 user_id=3396

I once used to take him seriously, but now I know he's just another stalking loser with no family or friends, his life is pretty damn boring and living on pennies a day, sometimes I have trouble deciding should I pity or shit on Joe, lol.

His entire online routine is tired and boring.

Lokmar

I've loved cars and driving fast since forever...even as a small child. My aunt had a dark green Torino with a 428 SCJ in it when I was little. When you took off from a light, it was hard not to peel out and it would throw your head back. I would stand up straight at red lights and let it slam me into the seat when she took off. They tried to get me to stop but fuk them. Now in my 50's, I race a factory built supercar on roadcourses regularly. Its a fukin blast!!!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499629 time=1683156792 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499626 time=1683156407 user_id=164
So you like the sausage..

I like the vagina.  But only the attractive vagina.  Not a blown out ruined vagina that looks like a poorly slapped together roast beef sandwich.

Does your vagina look like a big ol' roast beef sandwich?  It probably does by now...

This is why you are single.  

It also shows your love for the sausage

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499673 time=1683174780 user_id=164
This is why you are single.  

It also shows your love for the sausage

Let me tell you a story.  Many years ago I worked a season of landscape maintenance, and the boss hired a crack head (she'd bring her crack pipes to work with her, so she could show us the different types she owned).  Anyhow, she'd wear these shorts but wouldn't wear panties.

Her god damned meat flaps would hang out.  I have seen it, and it looked disturbing.  It disturbed our whole crew.  Looked like gnarly tree bark.  She should've kept that shit tucked in.  Luckily she was fired rather quickly, mainly for being a crack head.

Berry, I have a feeling your meat flaps dangle like the crack heads did, since you've been ridden hard and put away wet just like the crack head was!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499684 time=1683181326 user_id=3397
Her god damned meat flaps would hang out.  I have seen it, and it looked disturbing.  It disturbed our whole crew.  Looked like gnarly tree bark.  She should've kept that shit tucked in.

Where's your sense of adventure, man? You should have at least given it a sample chewing, it might have tasted like beef jerky!

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=499689 time=1683186383
Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499684 time=1683181326 user_id=3397
Her god damned meat flaps would hang out.  I have seen it, and it looked disturbing.  It disturbed our whole crew.  Looked like gnarly tree bark.  She should've kept that shit tucked in.

Where's your sense of adventure, man? You should have at least given it a sample chewing, it might have tasted like beef jerky!

If it tastes like fish, relish the dish. If it tastes like cologne, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!