Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Fucking Canada

Started by Erica Mena, April 29, 2023, 06:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=499184 time=1682808514 user_id=2845
Put a ban on Americans getting Ozempic from their pharmacies.

I can still get it cuz my doctor has pull and I was already a customer. But they jacked up the price to 500.00 a pen.

Guess it's time to budget lol

What were you on,...25, 50, or 1mg?

if you do get some more, stretch it out... instead of weekly, take it every 10 days. I was doing that on last pack. It works just fine.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499625 time=1683156294 user_id=164
There seem to be many Americans who get their prescriptions in Canada...I dunno if we have better supply or if the cost is more affordable to them?  I'm gonna say it's the cost.

Canada somewhat regulates the costs of prescription meds to the end user.  The US does not.

It's not so much a supply issue, as it a Jewish American issue that has built upon the ability to upcharge for a vial of insulin...  Charging $500 for a $2 vial.

Jews LOVE that system.  Jewish middlemen insurers making billions to insure the Whites.

Americans LOVE their Jews almost as much as they love their Niggers, so that system will never go away in the US.

Blazor

This Ozempic seems to be the new trend from TikTok...fast track to weight loss..it's caused a shortage globally for this medication.  It is a life saving drug for those who are diabetic.

Yup. Big time shortage. Those who are diabetic, are having a hard time getting some. And because of folks using it for weight loss, not only has supply dropped, but because of demand the price has skyrocketed.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=499691 time=1683192512 user_id=2156

I can still get it cuz my doctor has pull and I was already a customer. But they jacked up the price to 500.00 a pen.

What were you on,...25, 50, or 1mg?

if you do get some more, stretch it out... instead of weekly, take it every 10 days. I was doing that on last pack. It works just fine.

1mg. That's a good idea! Ty!
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=499705 time=1683214669 user_id=2221
This Ozempic seems to be the new trend from TikTok...fast track to weight loss..it's caused a shortage globally for this medication.  It is a life saving drug for those who are diabetic.

Yup. Big time shortage. Those who are diabetic, are having a hard time getting some. And because of folks using it for weight loss, not only has supply dropped, but because of demand the price has skyrocketed.

The actual pen is in shortage, not the medication
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=499707 time=1683214784 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=499705 time=1683214669 user_id=2221

The actual pen is in shortage, not the medication

That might be what it is!

My boss was talking about it, she's diabetic.

Erica Mena

Hubby said it's time to stop. Nahhhhhhh lol
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=499709 time=1683215444 user_id=2845
Hubby said it's time to stop. Nahhhhhhh lol

:laugh:

Think of the diabetics!!!! lol

JOE

This....the reason why Big Pharma & the Corporations in America wanna put an end to Ozempic:

">

It's bad for business.

Making America healthy simply doesn't make economic sense.

Fat sick people fill up hosptial beds, increase physician revenues & feed the fast food industry.

In all honesty, they just don't want it

Shen Li

Joe, there are often side effects from Ozempic use. I think Flea would admit that too.

Melson Gibson

I don't know, but maybe a healthy diet and regular exercise is key to maintaining a healthy physical profile over using some 'magic bullet'...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=500046 time=1683505674 user_id=3397
I don't know, but maybe a healthy diet and regular exercise is key to maintaining a healthy physical profile over using some 'magic bullet'...

Well duh

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=500002 time=1683477662 user_id=97

This....the reason why Big Pharma & the Corporations in America wanna put an end to Ozempic:

">

It's bad for business.

Fat sick people fill up hosptial beds, increase physician revenues & feed the fast food industry.

If you met the right man, it would get your mind off of food and you would lose weight Jo Jo.
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Thiel post_id=500057 time=1683510431 user_id=1688
Quote from: JOE post_id=500002 time=1683477662 user_id=97

">

It's bad for business.

If you met the right man, it would get your mind off of food and you would lose weight Jo Jo.

Except Im thin Thiel

They could fit 2 of me at n the average American

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=500059 time=1683511727 user_id=97
Quote from: Thiel post_id=500057 time=1683510431 user_id=1688

Except Im thin Thiel

They could fit 2 of me at n the average American

Jo Jo, I think you are just as cute as the dickens. I can't believe some lucky guy hasn't scooped you up.
gay, conservative and proud