The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Hey Dove! I wanna divorce too!

Started by JOE, May 01, 2023, 10:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

....from one of my family members.

'member how I told you ya caint ever escape family politics and all the shitty things that go along with families in general?

As I revealed in another forum my mother passed away recently, and this has led to a gaping hole in our family unity and psyche. The Moral Center is eroding and crumbling. And our family is no longer the same as there is no true matriarch or patriarchal figure to guide to restore order and goodwill.

I had a blowout with my older brother the other day who lost it like a screaming liddle bitch...so I was gonna write him an open letter along with my siblings on how we should part our ways.

How should I go about it?

Perhaps...

"Dear Asshole Brother...Fuck Off!" (just kidding, I'm more civil than that)

Anyways, your problems aren't isolated. Tho your family problems are with a spouse, they exist everywhere, even in just ordinary and what are considered stable families with siblings as well.

Just as spouses hate each other or get on one another's nerves, it's just as bad or worse among siblings too.

Lokmar

I bet all you assholes are softer than baby shit. What would fix you cunts is being tossed on survivor island where you are forced to get along or die. I'd watch that shit.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499430 time=1682998820 user_id=3351
I bet all you assholes are softer than baby shit. What would fix you cunts is being tossed on survivor island where you are forced to get along or die. I'd watch that shit.

LOL!

Hey Lokmeer....can I burn down yer farmhouse?

I mean...just once?

How bout I bring the cannister of gasoline and you light the match.

It'd bring back fond memories for me eh?

">

Especially the smell.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=499438 time=1682999739 user_id=97
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499430 time=1682998820 user_id=3351

LOL!

I mean...just once?

">

Especially the smell.

Sheeeeiiiit josephine, I bet you'd trip in a groundhog hole and douse yourself......and I wouldnt wanna let that fukin gas go to waste....  :evilthoughts2:

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499440 time=1683000179 user_id=3351
Quote from: JOE post_id=499438 time=1682999739 user_id=97

LOL!

I mean...just once?

">

Especially the smell.

Sheeeeiiiit josephine, I bet you'd trip in a groundhog hole and douse yourself......and I wouldnt wanna let that fukin gas go to waste....  :evilthoughts2:

Frankly, I think you could use some excitement in yer life Lokmeer.

You seem stir crazy and bored as hell livin' in the country where you are.

Near death...try it, it'll change yer life Bud.

Did mine!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=499441 time=1683000373 user_id=97
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499440 time=1683000179 user_id=3351

Frankly, I think you could use some excitement in yer life Lokmeer.

You seem stir crazy and bored as hell livin' in the country where you are.

Near death...try it, it'll change yer life Bud.

Did mine!

Bunch of people died down the road from me today. Big dust bowl on I-55. At least 6 dead.

Dove

There are plenty of people who do not have a mother who controls their life.

Joe this issue has been addressed by everyone. My brother in law has to put their mother in time outs because of her meddling. Her husband has threatened her divorce because she enables my soon to be ex.  She's forever manipulating and thusly taught HIM to be dishonest and manipulative. This is not normal by any means.

My best friend who I'm living with?  I've known him for nearly 30 years. I know his family and spent a lot of time with them. His parents were wonderful (they are both passed away) and no one tried to run my friends life.  And when we were a couple his mother wasn't in our business. Even after we broke up (regretfully btw....no fucking clue why didn't marry him 20 years ago).

Yeah every family has some issues but what I just tolerated for 12 years is NOT normal.

I mean it's your brother....go about it how ever you wish.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Fuck, meant to post Pink Floyd's "The Thin Ice"... oh well...

Shen Li

If they have assets, I hope Dove gets nothing. I also hope Squish goes with her Dad. Any white trash pig who brings home losers she met on forumz shouldn't be a parent.

Dove

Its always funny when people try to dictate who "should" be a parent and who "should not" be a parent.

The worst parents, the ones who have shit relationships with their kids who are controling and overbearing always think they set the bar on parenting, have all the answers and have mastered how to raise a family and can thusly preach and spew about how other parents fail their kids and how they "shouldn't he parents".  Like it's a common theme.

Fucking Scrotini does that same thing. Parenting is something he uses online as a weapon to try to establish superiority over other parents he doesn't like.  And he is a total scum bag whose kids even hate him.

It's just interesting how some of the best parents have a respect and humility for their role in their kids lives and are self aware enough to know their strengths and faults.  While crappy parents are hostile and look for people they cam feel are below them so they can boost themselves rather than doing the personal labor of becoming better.

And this one is literally hoping a divorce is traumatic and hostile and that the child suffers.  She wants a little girl to lose her mother and for the divorce to be toxic for all involved.  That's really sick and sad.  And the reason is she doesn't like the way she imagines a poster is. That's legitimately pathetic.  That level of hostility is a problem. Not MINE.... that's all Shens burden to bare.

I'm actually laughing at that comment because it's so next level bitter. This fucking person is so worked up with hate she wants kids to suffer and a person to not even keep what they brought into the marriage or divide what was mutually worked for.....all because she read some stuff on a troll board LOL.

Unbelievable lol.  "WAH I don't like this poster on a forum so I hope her whole family suffers as much as possible and that children are harmed and suffer and do not have harmonious coparents so I can feel better than someone else!! Wah!!"  LOL I can't even imagine being that toxic. How sad for you, Shen.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499502 time=1683055180 user_id=3389
If they have assets, I hope Dove gets nothing. I also hope Squish goes with her Dad. Any white trash pig who brings home losers she met on forumz shouldn't be a parent.

Enough kid alright. Save your anger for progs.

JOE

this thread was supposed to be about my family problem, and yet Dove gets all the attention.

My, she musta been a popular girl growin' up

Seems she still is.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=499507 time=1683064539 user_id=3266
And this one is literally hoping a divorce is traumatic and hostile and that the child suffers.  She wants a little girl to lose her mother and for the divorce to be toxic for all involved.

She also hands out recipes for broiling the family cat. It's called "trolling", also "shitposting.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=499533 time=1683093378 user_id=97
this thread was supposed to be about my family problem, and yet Dove gets all the attention.

My, she musta been a popular girl growin' up

Seems she still is.

I guess nobody GAF about you josephine. You may as well end it all. Send me the gold FIRST!

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview