The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hiya!!!!

Started by Flynn, May 03, 2023, 02:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Flynn start posting here again???

Yes-We miss the Diva!
4 (80%)
No-You've made too many enemies here!
0 (0%)
Depends-Will you give TBC members merch discounts?
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 03, 2023, 02:39:14 AM

Flynn

Hi there! Thanks for coming in here and reading what I have to say. Now, I know that there are some of you, okay well most you that don't particularly see me in a positive light. I can understand that. I can empathize with all of you on how you just want to post on a forum, chat with your mates and have a jolly fun time. You didn't want me crashing into your little intimate conversations with a bunch of posts ripping into you about what I perceived as low brain function on your part. It took me a minute to realize that not everyone is thick skinned as I am. Therefore, I know I hurt some...okay....alot of feelings. Now. I can't take back the past where I'm sure I was calling most of you worthless but what I can do is usher in this new era where everyone gets along even if in my mind most of you are dullards. I'm sure all of you have some not so kind opinions of me as well.

I would like to see all of you posting here and at your favorite place to hate, BF. Can we as a community bury the hatchet once and for all and start getting along and uplift each other as people? Everyone needs a kind word every now and again. Everyone wants to be part of the group, no one wants to be excluded, especially online where everyone belongs to some group. We don't need to be apart anymore we can all meld as one and use each other to foster understanding and tolerance. Together we can make a better tomorrow for the forums.

I cannot do this alone. I need your help. It just takes one moment, a second out of your life to just "like" every single one of my posts,  with each "like" you submit I'll donate $10 into the Flynn weed fund. With this simple grassroots action you're giving your time for a very good cause and helping me learn patience as I have to wait until I reach $100 before I can use the funds to purchase more cannabis.

Also, if you cannot press a simple button/icon then you may be able to help another way. Wanna really know if I'm really a "man" or "woman?" For only the low price of $500 USD via bitcoin you can purchase an autographed and time stamped picture of me. 99% of these proceeds will go to my operating costs. The %1 will be divided amongst 5,812 low income and low barrier individuals who jumped through hoops that were on fire to receive this first of its kind grant. Again, help those who would help you if they could. Additionally, I have a 1-for-2 promotion going on. Buy one picture of me and get the second one at double the price. A deserving lower class person will be grateful for your kind gift. Only you can change the world one step at a time.

In closing, I hope to see each and everyone of you posting here or there, I truly believe that if you let bygones be bygones and just let me lead you to an e-Xanadu of the mind, you will open up your fourth eye which I'm told is located somewhere in the genitalia when it awakens. Before I go, I have a special gift for certain members of this forum. If you see your name listed at the end of this post then you've received a money envelope so you can start donating right away. I look forward to seeing what your hearts have to offer up monetarily.

People receiving a gift of an envelope so they can start donating money to me:

THE COUNTESS

HERMAN

SEOUL BRO

SHEN LI

BIGGIE SMILES

DOVEY

MOONPIE

LOKMAR

JOE

GUEST POSTER #1 to #612
<t></t>

Melson Gibson

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499546 time=1683102882 user_id=3397
You're a dude...

Obviously.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=499553 time=1683121077 user_id=3390
You're a dude...

Obviously.

As if the 2 bit bank teller knows.

Anonymous

Quote from: Flynn post_id=499538 time=1683095954 user_id=3209
Hi there! Thanks for coming in here and reading what I have to say. Now, I know that there are some of you, okay well most you that don't particularly see me in a positive light. I can understand that. I can empathize with all of you on how you just want to post on a forum, chat with your mates and have a jolly fun time. You didn't want me crashing into your little intimate conversations with a bunch of posts ripping into you about what I perceived as low brain function on your part. It took me a minute to realize that not everyone is thick skinned as I am. Therefore, I know I hurt some...okay....alot of feelings. Now. I can't take back the past where I'm sure I was calling most of you worthless but what I can do is usher in this new era where everyone gets along even if in my mind most of you are dullards. I'm sure all of you have some not so kind opinions of me as well.

I would like to see all of you posting here and at your favorite place to hate, BF. Can we as a community bury the hatchet once and for all and start getting along and uplift each other as people? Everyone needs a kind word every now and again. Everyone wants to be part of the group, no one wants to be excluded, especially online where everyone belongs to some group. We don't need to be apart anymore we can all meld as one and use each other to foster understanding and tolerance. Together we can make a better tomorrow for the forums.

I cannot do this alone. I need your help. It just takes one moment, a second out of your life to just "like" every single one of my posts,  with each "like" you submit I'll donate $10 into the Flynn weed fund. With this simple grassroots action you're giving your time for a very good cause and helping me learn patience as I have to wait until I reach $100 before I can use the funds to purchase more cannabis.

Also, if you cannot press a simple button/icon then you may be able to help another way. Wanna really know if I'm really a "man" or "woman?" For only the low price of $500 USD via bitcoin you can purchase an autographed and time stamped picture of me. 99% of these proceeds will go to my operating costs. The %1 will be divided amongst 5,812 low income and low barrier individuals who jumped through hoops that were on fire to receive this first of its kind grant. Again, help those who would help you if they could. Additionally, I have a 1-for-2 promotion going on. Buy one picture of me and get the second one at double the price. A deserving lower class person will be grateful for your kind gift. Only you can change the world one step at a time.

In closing, I hope to see each and everyone of you posting here or there, I truly believe that if you let bygones be bygones and just let me lead you to an e-Xanadu of the mind, you will open up your fourth eye which I'm told is located somewhere in the genitalia when it awakens. Before I go, I have a special gift for certain members of this forum. If you see your name listed at the end of this post then you've received a money envelope so you can start donating right away. I look forward to seeing what your hearts have to offer up monetarily.

THE COUNTESS

HERMAN

SEOUL BRO

SHEN LI

BIGGIE SMILES

DOVEY

MOONPIE

LOKMAR

JOE

GUEST POSTER #1 to #612

Hello Flynn. Nice to see you here ac_hithere

Lokmar

Wow, BF got so fukin boring that Flynnbecile showed up here!

Flynn

You're a dude...

Why are you soo very concerned about my sexuality? Instead of looking at me as a sex symbol, you need to look at how awesomes me posting skillz is!

As soon as you stop viewing me as this hot chick with a ton of brains and the most gifted person you know, you'll start seeing people for who they really are, even if I am the hottest gal on the planet.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: DKG post_id=499553 time=1683121077 user_id=3390
You're a dude...

Obviously.

I see you really don't like me. I guess I cannot blame you as I did make a mockery of you and this forum. If you could find it in that soy sauce flavored heart of yours, perhaps you can forgive me and we can move on like adults.

I would really like find out what makes you tick besides all the rice noodles and chili sauce. So if you're willing, I would love to conversate more with you on your outdated financial planning strategy.

Come say hello at BF.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Sea post_id=499568 time=1683126207
Quote from: Flynn post_id=499538 time=1683095954 user_id=3209

THE COUNTESS

HERMAN

SEOUL BRO

SHEN LI

BIGGIE SMILES

DOVEY

MOONPIE

LOKMAR

JOE

GUEST POSTER #1 to #612

Hello Flynn. Nice to see you here ac_hithere

Hi Seamajor!

It's nice to see a familiar name around these parts. Anyways, keep up the good fight and never let'em see you bleed.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Flynn is on cloud nine now that Biden is forcing us tp accept trans women  as real women.

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499573 time=1683126684 user_id=3351

Actually, no BF is not "boring." I just thought that I would waltz in here showing off my great balance and see how you denizens of TBC are doing.

It's actually better you're here. The posters here seem to understand most of your mental quirks and "light" bigotry. You wouldn't want to catch another case of P.T.S.D. over at BF, because I know it took months of regression therapy to finally cut through that veil of primal fear that was haunting you all due to being picked on at Bastard Factory. I am here today to promise you that you won't be picked on or made fun of because of your highly slanted leanings. I can assure you that I will protect you from all those little mean and nasty "libs."

If you do decide to come visit BF, there's only one requirement. The requirement is that you wear pants this time. Before when you ran around with your brown and yellow stained whitey-tighties, it caused too much of a ruckus especially from the homosexual members like: UncleDiLF, Aryan, BLAZOR and Biggie Fathead.

Have a very blessed day and remember, if Flynn doesn't love you, no one does.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Guest post_id=499589 time=1683137690
Flynn is on cloud nine now that Biden is forcing us tp accept trans women  as real women.

You're cute!
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn post_id=499595 time=1683138374 user_id=3209
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499573 time=1683126684 user_id=3351

Actually, no BF is not "boring." I just thought that I would waltz in here showing off my great balance and see how you denizens of TBC are doing.

It's actually better you're here. The posters here seem to understand most of your mental quirks and "light" bigotry. You wouldn't want to catch another case of P.T.S.D. over at BF, because I know it took months of regression therapy to finally cut through that veil of primal fear that was haunting you all due to being picked on at Bastard Factory. I am here today to promise you that you won't be picked on or made fun of because of your highly slanted leanings. I can assure you that I will protect you from all those little mean and nasty "libs."

If you do decide to come visit BF, there's only one requirement. The requirement is that you wear pants this time. Before when you ran around with your brown and yellow stained whitey-tighties, it caused too much of a ruckus especially from the homosexual members like: UncleDiLF, Aryan, BLAZOR and Biggie Fathead.

Cool story, dipshit.

Anywho, we all know that BF lawndarted his site via coddling faggits, reading PM's out of a delusional paranoia disorder flair up,  and putting people like fat spic oak in charge of subs. Then there was that epic self pwned you pulled on yourself while playing impartial admin.....

LMFAO! Good times!  ac_biggrin

Aylana

Flynn is probably a couple of dudes who smoke pot all day...if you need proof just look at all the pot photos he posted at BF.

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499597 time=1683140691 user_id=3351
Quote from: Flynn post_id=499595 time=1683138374 user_id=3209

Cool story, dipshit.

Anywho, we all know that BF lawndarted his site via coddling faggits, reading PM's out of a delusional paranoia disorder flair up,  and putting people like fat spic oak in charge of subs. Then there was that epic self pwned you pulled on yourself while playing impartial admin.....

LMFAO! Good times!  ac_biggrin

Why thank you for finally giving me my due as being a supreme writer. I always knew deep down in that empty soul of yours that you actually lurve my writing skillz.

Yes. Good times. Oh by the way if you had dropped in on occasion at BF you would have noticed that I'm once again a "mod." Maybe we can see if I can allegedly "self pawn myself" again.

Did you really think taking a dig at my modding skillz was going to hurt me? If anything, seeing you choke yourself out with your own sad words is worth your ignorant comments, even if you don't know what you're yammering about.
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview