Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Anyone here a big steak fan?

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 04, 2023, 01:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

There are many skids around these forums that are sausage fans.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499898 time=1683339413 user_id=164

So true.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499898 time=1683339413 user_id=164

How thoughtful of you to take some time out of your busy day prowling the Injun reserves for prospective lovers, to enlighten the forum with your endearing words of wisdom...

Berry Sweet

Here's one now!  Just stating the obvious!

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499914 time=1683343022 user_id=164
Here's one now!  Just stating the obvious!

Did you get yer Pow-Wow on recently?  Enjoyed some Native Arts & Crafts recently?  I'd bet the answer is YES!

Berry Sweet

I love Native art!  I actually made a cedar bracelet a couple weeks ago with an elder.

BTW, today is red dress day.

There's a new guy at work, he's Native, I was talking to him about red dress day...he told me he was writing a song about it...I find out he writes and makes music...he even has his own studio at home...very cool.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499916 time=1683343578 user_id=164
I love Native art!  I actually made a cedar bracelet a couple weeks ago with an elder.

There's a new guy at work, he's Native, I was talking to him about red dress day...he told me he was writing a song about it...I find out he writes and makes music...he even has his own studio at home...very cool.

And here we go again...   :t1929:

I told you the last time to find a nice White boy, you didn't listen, and look what happened.

Now you're fawning over another Injun at work?  What is wrong with you?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499917 time=1683343763 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499916 time=1683343578 user_id=164

And here we go again...   :t1929:

I told you the last time to find a nice White boy, you didn't listen, and look what happened.

Now you're fawning over another Injun at work?  What is wrong with you?

Most white boys in Canada are homos or trannies. The ones that aren't keep True Dope in power.

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=499888 time=1683333693 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=499876 time=1683327646 user_id=3396

Probably roe deer. They are a little bigger than muleys, but smaller than elk. We use citrus fruits for game roasts.

Sambar

They are really thick. Elk stand taller, but they weight about the same.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Frood post_id=499959 time=1683393224 user_id=1676
She likes being squawed?

Big time!  

I'm not sure why she's so attracted to Injun cock, but from my experience the only White women that go for Injun cock are the ones that are so trashy that no White boy would want anything to do with them...

I have a feeling that our not-so-sweet Berry is one trashy momma in real life!

Her first Injun was in jail for murder (reduced to manslaughter because he was Injun most likely) when she was banging him...  In the jail!  I said, "What the hell are you doing, you dumb woman!  Find a nice White boy!"

She wouldn't listen, and instead got so excited about Pow-Wow's, Native Arts & Crafts, and all that shit.  I said, "You stupid woman!  Run the hell away from that problem!"

Then she popped out a kid with him, and he left her shortly thereafter, leaving her all alone to raise the kid while paying zero child support too!  It's hard for me to feel sorry for the struggles of others when they were told to FIND A NICE WHITE BOY!

And now she's getting Injun fever again...   :oeudC:

Berry Sweet

Just because I talk to a guy, doesn't mean I'm fucking him.  I talk to an Ansian guy at work ...there is a Russian one too....there are females of different races I talk to as well...I couldn't possibly have enough time to fuck them all  :laugh:

Stay off the septic tank sniffing...thar shit literally isn't good for your brain.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499990 time=1683429771 user_id=164
Just because I talk to a guy, doesn't mean I'm fucking him.  I talk to an Ansian guy at work ...there is a Russian one too....there are females of different races I talk to as well...I couldn't possibly have enough time to fuck them all  :laugh:

Stay off the septic tank sniffing...thar shit literally isn't good for your brain.

I give it a week before your stinky vagina is bouncing up and down on that Injuns cock!

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499990 time=1683429771 user_id=164

You aren't taking relationship advice from Mel the expert.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DKG post_id=500006 time=1683482971 user_id=3390
You aren't taking relationship advice from Mel the expert.

Of course she doesn't, which is why she's in the predicaments that she's always in.  Instead of finding a NICE WHITE BOY, she prowls the Injun Reserves for Chugaboos...

And then when she gets bruised & abused, she's somehow shocked as to why...

I have a feeling she would've made a good guest on Springer.

But at the end of the day, no matter how trashy she is, she's our trash I suppose!   :laugh: