News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Should Ozempic be made widely available & affordable for all Americans?

Started by JOE, May 07, 2023, 09:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should Ozempic be made widely available & affordable for all Americans?

No
7 (70%)
Yes
2 (20%)
I don't know
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 07, 2023, 09:43:48 PM

JOE

.... I say yes & the US government is being hypocritical & unconcerned about the average Americans health

Any thoughts on this?

I followed Erica Menas threads on it and have concluded its badly needed in the US today

I figger if the guv forced Americans to get the Covid clot shot & many died or were made sick by it Ozempic couldn't be any worse

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=500055 time=1683510228 user_id=97
.... I say yes & the US government is being hypocritical & unconcerned about the average Americans health

Any thoughts on this?

I followed Erica Menas threads on it and have concluded its badly needed in the US today

I figger if the guv forced Americans to get the Covid clot shot & many died or were made sick by it Ozempic couldn't be any worse

Hi Jo Jo. :6:
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

I voted no because idiot anorexics would take the stuff...and kill themselves with it.

It is only for fat diabetics and NO ONE ELSE..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Lokmar

If I discovered a cure for cancer, some birdbrained fucktard like josephine would want me to give it away for free.

weebles

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=500075 time=1683524279 user_id=3351
If I discovered a cure for cancer, some birdbrained fucktard like josephine would want me to give it away for free.

">

Canada did it for insulin maybe it is in our DNA

Melson Gibson

Sometimes that's the ethical thing to do though.  The three Canadian medical scientists that discovered insulin never wanted to profit from it.  They certainly could have, since they owned the patents, but sold those patents for $1.00 to the University of Toronto, who permitted anyone to produce it.  Had they been Jews, I have no doubt they would've capitalized on it...

Sir Frederick Banting (the dude who discovered it) said, "Insulin does not belong to me, it belongs to the world."

Their legacy will live on.

Frood

You shouldn't have to but wouldn't you want to anyway?

Or at least make it super affordable.
Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Frood post_id=500099 time=1683544760 user_id=1676

Americans are used to the Jewish style of health care, kiked from top to bottom.  You should know that...

Melson Gibson

Dr. Kikenberger needs to bill $10,000 for the three stitches he just performed on your finger, which required about 20 minutes of his time...

That expense will most likely be billed through Goldstein, Bergstein & Sons insurers, but that's what they like!

It's the same reason they get their kids circumcised...  They like the Jewish touch in America!

Lokmar

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=500087 time=1683533232 user_id=3397

Sometimes that's the ethical thing to do though.  The three Canadian medical scientists that discovered insulin never wanted to profit from it.  They certainly could have, since they owned the patents, but sold those patents for $1.00 to the University of Toronto, who permitted anyone to produce it.  Had they been Jews, I have no doubt they would've capitalized on it...

Sir Frederick Banting (the dude who discovered it) said, "Insulin does not belong to me, it belongs to the world."

Their legacy will live on.

Forcing someone to make an ethical choice is not ethical. Its like the concept of forcing a sincere apology. It cannot exist. I agree that someone who is a decent person would at least consider giving away the cure non gratus. That aint me though. I would demonstrate the efficacy of my cure and then present my list of demands. I'd prolly demand we execute all kweirdos, give everyone not in prison an AR-15, execute thousands of prisoners at my discretion, reaffirm states right to secession, and several other things I dont care to think of at this moment.

Lokmar

Nope. Not a fucking chance. Lokmar is gonna extract a HEAVY, HEAVY, price from society for the cure to cancer. Its gonna fukin hurt REAL bad too!

Lokmar

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=500103 time=1683546395 user_id=3397
Dr. Kikenberger needs to bill $10,000 for the three stitches he just performed on your finger, which required about 20 minutes of his time...

That expense will most likely be billed through Goldstein, Bergstein & Sons insurers, but that's what they like!

It's the same reason they get their kids circumcised...  They like the Jewish touch in America!

:laugh3:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

The last time I got stitches in the ER, it was done by a PA. The stupid bitch put em in like she was sewing up a seat cover. They were so tight, the skin was rolled over inward. It literally looked like the edge of a leather seat cover!

I took a pic and sent to my son in law who's an ER doc and told him how shitty PA's are and how much better I could do with one fucking hand. I would have given a foreskin that day for a decent ACTUAL doctor.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=500108 time=1683561626 user_id=3351

Nope. Not a fucking chance. Lokmar is gonna extract a HEAVY, HEAVY, price from society for the cure to cancer. Its gonna fukin hurt REAL bad too!

You wouldn't live long enough if you came up with a cancer cure. They'd end you.
Blahhhhhh...