Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Please take Weebles.

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2023, 03:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Win?? What a frickin dumbbell. That is like a retarded dog that shits on the floor, everyday and gets it's nose hit with a rolled up newspaper. That aint no win. But, he doesn't comprehend the English language anyway.

Whatever, the thin skinned chump is out of here very soon. He can take his tears and hatred of us to BF where I am sure he will remind everybody how he was victimized here.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=500899 time=1684209165 user_id=3396
Win?? What a frickin dumbbell.

I did say it was pathetic.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: Herman post_id=500899 time=1684209165 user_id=3396That is like a retarded dog that shits on the floor, everyday and gets it's nose hit with a rolled up newspaper. That aint no win.

Ahhh, yes it is. It's attention. The retarded dog continues to shit on the carpet no matter how many times you belt it over the nose and Seaboobies is no different - he will continue to drop dung left and right no matter how many times you rub his nose in it.

A retarded dog only learns good behaviour when that behaviour is rewarded and ignored otherwise. You don't enjoy that latitude with Seamonger because he never behaves, but you can ignore him.

Whatever, the thin skinned chump is out of here very soon. He can take his tears and hatred of us to BF where I am sure he will remind everybody how he was victimized here.

Oh sure, and I'm sure there will be the odd reminder of him here and there, most probably in the form of Aylana or someone reposting those broken wails and summary pats on his furry little head back here. Because somebody is sure to react to them, I've seen it all before.

You've got to adopt a no-fucks-given attitude my friend. SeeNonce will do SeaNonce, but you can do you in the face of it. Most important (and this goes for all of you reading this) if you stop giving a rats arse about what others think of your comings and goings, then it doesn't matter what the SemenMolesters of this world do or say.

Let them expend the effort. You don't have to.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=500896 time=1684208302
Quote from: Herman post_id=500888 time=1684206813 user_id=3396

That is similar to how the Cronus and Fash duo handled shit. The only poster they would never allow to try again was Seamoron. He is not cut out for this. Eating paste is something he might be good at.

Oh, he's a crayon muncher and no mistake, but it's by his own choice that he does this. I've seen him come out with stuff that could almost pass for coherent and cogent points, but faced with any opposition and he immediately defaults to mindless spamming. This site is one of the ones he has a boner for and as meager as that boner is, he'll waggle it at you all under the auspices that someone, somewhere is going to get upset over it. That is literally the only "victory" he can claim, he's not capable of anything more worthwhile. Pathetic, I know.

Literally anything you do where he is concerned will be interpreted as Win in his book. You'll notice my default is to mock and ridicule him for the vapid and flaccid skinflute he portrays himself as. He doesn't earn a Win out of me because I make sure to enjoy myself at his expense. Complaining about him... well that's easier for his type to get their jollies over, as is kicking him out and turning off guest posting. Which you've done previously I notice, but it hasn't stopped his name from getting discussed, which is yet another reason he might get to crack a micro-fat over.

Your best option? Ghost him. Act like he never existed, not even as a footnote. Any mention of him, ignore it. Leave any cleanup to the mods/admin, don't even tell them it's there. Because I seriously doubt you enjoy either the ToS leeway, nor the mindset to ridicule him to the lengths needed to send him into a complete ragequit and anything will just feed his spam fetish.

Not the most welcome news I've had to offer all year, but I stand by it. He's not going to change his act, it's up to those he cavorts in front of to turn their backs on him.

Hello, Renee. I can tell it is you.

Anonymous

Win?? What a frickin dumbbell. That is like a retarded dog that shits on the floor, everyday and gets it's nose hit with a rolled up newspaper. That aint no win. But, he doesn't comprehend the English language anyway.

Poor Herman. How much longer? Ya ain't got much time left. Poor poser

Erica Mena

You don't have much longer posting here. That I do know
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Cheryl post_id=500956 time=1684272945
Quote from: Guest post_id=500896 time=1684208302

Oh, he's a crayon muncher and no mistake, but it's by his own choice that he does this. I've seen him come out with stuff that could almost pass for coherent and cogent points, but faced with any opposition and he immediately defaults to mindless spamming. This site is one of the ones he has a boner for and as meager as that boner is, he'll waggle it at you all under the auspices that someone, somewhere is going to get upset over it. That is literally the only "victory" he can claim, he's not capable of anything more worthwhile. Pathetic, I know.

Literally anything you do where he is concerned will be interpreted as Win in his book. You'll notice my default is to mock and ridicule him for the vapid and flaccid skinflute he portrays himself as. He doesn't earn a Win out of me because I make sure to enjoy myself at his expense. Complaining about him... well that's easier for his type to get their jollies over, as is kicking him out and turning off guest posting. Which you've done previously I notice, but it hasn't stopped his name from getting discussed, which is yet another reason he might get to crack a micro-fat over.

Your best option? Ghost him. Act like he never existed, not even as a footnote. Any mention of him, ignore it. Leave any cleanup to the mods/admin, don't even tell them it's there. Because I seriously doubt you enjoy either the ToS leeway, nor the mindset to ridicule him to the lengths needed to send him into a complete ragequit and anything will just feed his spam fetish.

Not the most welcome news I've had to offer all year, but I stand by it. He's not going to change his act, it's up to those he cavorts in front of to turn their backs on him.

Hello, Renee. I can tell it is you.

Oh can you just?  :laugh3:

Erica, are you watching this?  ac_biggrin

Aylana

I doubt many people on these troll forums can tell the difference between their elbow and their asshole, let alone figure out who posted what...I've heard Flynn is Mr. Prickles, four Indian telemarketers, King Martini...most of the time it's all Jello thrown at a wall.

Anonymous

Quote from: Aylana post_id=500969 time=1684281302 user_id=3385
I doubt many people on these troll forums can tell the difference between their elbow and their asshole, let alone figure out who posted what...I've heard Flynn is Mr. Prickles, four Indian telemarketers, King Martini...most of the time it's all Jello thrown at a wall.

You don't need to tell who they are though, if your posts are any good, they'll stand on their own merits. And if you're any good, it doesn't matter who the other person is.

Cracked me up; I got into this thread, there's a string of posts from the last twenty minutes supposedly between three or more posters and right at the foot of the page, the board software is saying there were two guests active in the last 30 minutes.

And since I know I was one of them, that meant the other guest was talking to themselves. Who was he trying to impress? Me? Aaahaahahahhahaaaaa!  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=500974 time=1684282224

Cracked me up; I got into this thread...

Meant to say "this other thread"... was laughing about the incident too much to proof read before I hit "send"

DKG

Quote from: Aylana post_id=500969 time=1684281302 user_id=3385

I don't know who he, but I know what he isn't-funny.

Herman

Shen Li

Is Weebs more addicted to narcotics or youtube?

Lokmar

I was over at Ozark International Raceway this weekend. There were some poor bastards with Mustang GT 350's that were replacing engines every fuking year in them terdz!!!! Fukin SLOW and shitty!!!! Fukin Hellcat battle barge would be a better track car than a mustang!!!!

weebles

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501410 time=1684807999 user_id=3351
I was over at Ozark International Raceway this weekend. There were some poor bastards with Mustang GT 350's that were replacing engines every fuking year in them terdz!!!! Fukin SLOW and shitty!!!! Fukin Hellcat battle barge would be a better track car than a mustang!!!!

">

">

">

See you at VIR?  :JC_howdy:

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview