Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Memebee

Started by Skippy, September 08, 2023, 07:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skippy

Is memebee down for everyone? Icant access it

Shen Li

Quote from: Skippy on September 08, 2023, 07:54:31 PMIs memebee down for everyone? Icant access it
Yes, it's down for everybody.

Do you still have a bad case of the Yellow fever?

Skippy

Maybe mimi Haa banned me because I critizised her,it's not the first time she's pulled this shit

Shen Li

Quote from: Skippy on September 08, 2023, 08:02:41 PMMaybe mimi Haa banned me because I critizised her,it's not the first time she's pulled this shit
The site is banned, not just you. It has server issues apparently.

Mimi is a nasty, brain dead, narcissistic hypotwat. That forum would be OK if there was more evs and less mimi.

Biggie Smiles

It's down for everybody

Skippy

Quote from: Shen Li on September 08, 2023, 08:05:06 PMThe site is banned, not just you. It has server issues apparently.

Mimi is a nasty, brain dead, narcissistic hypotwat. That forum would be OK if there was more evs and less mimi.
She won't have liked my comments, BTW how do you log out of this forum

Erica Mena

Omg skipper is that you??
<t></t>

Skippy

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Skippy on September 08, 2023, 08:11:35 PMShe won't have liked my comments, BTW how do you log out of this forum

Close your browser window?

Garraty_47

I don't believe we've met, Skip.
Please allow me to say "Hiya" and apologize in advance for something I'll type later that is inadvertently insensitive or infuriating.

Welcome.

Frood

Yo, Skipper.

I went under the moniker "Sargent Smellibitz" at VF.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Skippy on September 08, 2023, 08:11:35 PMShe won't have liked my comments, BTW how do you log out of this forum
It is old Skip. You aint been around in a long time. Good to have you back. Post some racist shit for laughs.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

you press the button that says logout