The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502073 time=1685273534 user_id=2156
Tell me what would happen to those men with weak hearts developing  covid anyway Do you think they wouldn't have been damaged somehow permanently?

Just asking.

I've got this. Caskur, you already know the answer, though you'll never admit it. I've told you - the first year of the pandemic, no vaccines and sportsball players were happily out on the field exerting themselves without falling over with exploded hearts at anywhere near the rates they were the following year when their clubs were requiring them to adhere to a government vaccination schedule we were always told was a matter of "personal choice".

Do the math and stop being such a numpty. You were lied to.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

As for the rest of your post WA proved lock down worked... and I don't know how many times I need to write it, we didn't have to wear masks DURING lockdown in Western Australia.

We did have to wear f'ing shitty masks when the borders came down but we don't now and one of our friends is in a nut house suffering covid.. ...I never claimed masks worked...my poor sister still has to wear masks and the full get up because the nursing home she works at calls for it.

Only 7 million or so died over the globe.... better than the tens of millions that died of the Spanish Flu after WW1.

YA KNOW, hindsight is 20/20.... so is foresight too actually.

We made money in WA... mega-billions while the world were busting a gut...BECAUSE THE MINES STAYED OPEN in WA... they couldn't in Africa or Brazil. BECAUSE they were dying left right and centre from covid..

We weren't freaking stupid in WA, we treated covid with the seriousness it deserved... I can't help it other nations are dumb.

The reason the death rate has stalled is because an anti-viral has ceased its fatalities....

You 3 guys did not nurse anyone during their infections nor did you work in a hospital that was overwhelmed with critical patients so really whatever points you try to make are moot.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502074 time=1685274364 user_id=3409
Quote from: caskur post_id=502069 time=1685270751 user_id=2156
My great uncle Noel was in the Navy in the second world war.... you know what job he had?

Testing new drugs out... he was a human Guinea pig... so don't give me an shtick about human Guinea pig ism.... human Guinea pig is is a good thing.

I scarcely need to, it was already done for me. "Nazis are baaaad, mmkay?" Josef Mengele not the least of them, I've seen the deformities. If you think that laying on the slab and being shot full of experimental goop is your life's calling... fine, but you don't get to make that choice for the rest of us any more than your great-uncle did.

I've had Omicron myself, I came down with it middle of last year. An evening feeling a little fatigued, followed by a day of feeling headachey and two, maybe three days of coughing up the occasional phlegm gem. No big deal, I made sure to vape throughout, dosed up on vitamin C, played with my cock a bit to keep the balls loose... pretty much that was it. You said earlier your case of Omicron knocked you about pretty bad and I doubt it has anything to do with your inability to paint your ceiling with spoof, even wanking as hard as you do over the imaginary benefits your vaccination status afforded you over us purebloods.

You know, I was told to expect a "severe winter of death and illness" by the Potato in Chief. What I got was a full and speedy recovery, meanwhile mudbloods are out there queueing up for their experimental snifflesauce, complaining of aches and pains, coming down with what I was assured was the same malady over and over (the fitter ones about them were even dying from it), but me? Apparently those evil germie-wermies were leaving me the fuck alone. And I wasn't making any attempt to avoid infection.

You can bullshit me all you like over the supposed perils I face; fact is I am doing way better than you cognitively (then again I pretty much always did), liver and kidneys are fine, lungs never better (and that's from a person who was socking away two packs a day a dozen years ago) and my energy levels remain high. Shane Warne explodes his heart days after bragging about his latest booster shot, I'm cruising along just fine. I've learned long ago not to fuck with success and whatever I'm doing is working far better for me than whatever the fuck it is you're doing.

Want to tell me who lost again?  :laugh3:

You lost because you have not taken and factored in invalids, women, old people, babies... so dream on narcissists....

I am FIG JAM and you are Not!!!!!!!!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

And PS none of you wankers are pure blood... dream the fuck on because I KNOW for a fact you have had vaccines in the past...

I do not know why I bother with people with low IQ...

UGH...

">
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502078 time=1685275115 user_id=2156
As for the rest of your post WA proved lock down worked... and I don't know how many times I need to write it, we didn't have to wear masks DURING lockdown in Western Australia.

So fucking what? Your government have got you willing to roll up your sleeves every six months for a shot which rewrites your mRNA to create spike proteins, that are only found elswhere in Covid-19 (allegedly) and HIV. Big surprise, some of you are getting AIDS from it. Oooh where do I sign up?

Quote from: caskur post_id=502078 time=1685275115 user_id=2156We did have to wear f'ing shitty masks when the borders came down but we don't now and one of our friends is in a nut house suffering covid.. ...I never claimed masks worked...my poor sister still has to wear masks and the full get up because the nursing home she works at calls for it.

Let me guess, she has to take the Fauci Sauce on the regular too, amirite? Fucking criminals, we need to reintroduce hangings and string selected member of the government up by their cocks.

Quote from: caskur post_id=502078 time=1685275115 user_id=2156Only 7 million or so died over the globe.... better than the tens of millions that died of the Spanish Flu after WW1.

You should look into how those totals were arrived at. The results would shock you - very few of those listed actually died from covid alone.

We weren't freaking stupid in WA, we treated covid with the seriousness it deserved...

A disease with a 0.03% mortakity rate and an average age of death two years in excess of the average life expectancy and you shut your borders and bullied each other into jamming needles in your arms like a bunch of junkies... yeah, real serious. Pull the other leg, it plays Ava Magilla.

I can't help it other nations are dumb.

No, but you can help it if you are. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. But you aren't even doing that, simply turning yourself into the state's pincushion for no good reason whatsoever. THAT is DUMB.

Quote from: caskur post_id=502078 time=1685275115 user_id=2156The reason the death rate has stalled is because an anti-viral has ceased its fatalities....

Oh? You sure it wasn't that they stopped counting cases like China did?

Quote from: caskur post_id=502078 time=1685275115 user_id=2156You 3 guys did not nurse anyone during their infections nor did you work in a hospital that was overwhelmed with critical patients so really whatever points you try to make are moot.

You didn't bother to read any medical reports, not from the people working gain of function, not from those who created mRNA technology, PCR tests or the genome sequence of the virus itself. Your sum total of experience (and I'm being generous here) was lucky to extend as far as blowing out infectees lungs on ventilators while you shed your scrubs to make TikTok videos.

Yeah, some of us bothered to pay attention and do our own research, instead of blindly doing as we were told and joining the cult of Coronatarianism. Funny, for all that "trust the soyence" religiosity, actual scientific analysis seems to have been completely absent in the average Covidiot's pantheon.

Quote from: caskur post_id=502080 time=1685275760 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502074 time=1685274364 user_id=3409

I scarcely need to, it was already done for me. "Nazis are baaaad, mmkay?" Josef Mengele not the least of them, I've seen the deformities. If you think that laying on the slab and being shot full of experimental goop is your life's calling... fine, but you don't get to make that choice for the rest of us any more than your great-uncle did.

I've had Omicron myself, I came down with it middle of last year. An evening feeling a little fatigued, followed by a day of feeling headachey and two, maybe three days of coughing up the occasional phlegm gem. No big deal, I made sure to vape throughout, dosed up on vitamin C, played with my cock a bit to keep the balls loose... pretty much that was it. You said earlier your case of Omicron knocked you about pretty bad and I doubt it has anything to do with your inability to paint your ceiling with spoof, even wanking as hard as you do over the imaginary benefits your vaccination status afforded you over us purebloods.

You know, I was told to expect a "severe winter of death and illness" by the Potato in Chief. What I got was a full and speedy recovery, meanwhile mudbloods are out there queueing up for their experimental snifflesauce, complaining of aches and pains, coming down with what I was assured was the same malady over and over (the fitter ones about them were even dying from it), but me? Apparently those evil germie-wermies were leaving me the fuck alone. And I wasn't making any attempt to avoid infection.

You can bullshit me all you like over the supposed perils I face; fact is I am doing way better than you cognitively (then again I pretty much always did), liver and kidneys are fine, lungs never better (and that's from a person who was socking away two packs a day a dozen years ago) and my energy levels remain high. Shane Warne explodes his heart days after bragging about his latest booster shot, I'm cruising along just fine. I've learned long ago not to fuck with success and whatever I'm doing is working far better for me than whatever the fuck it is you're doing.

Want to tell me who lost again?  :laugh3:

You lost because you have not taken and factored in invalids, women, old people, babies... s

Actually I have. VAERS, ever hear of it? How about the CDC, you familiar with that mob?

You would know I'd factored in invalids and the aged when I said this disease predominantly affected the old and infirm earlier, you would know from other comments I've made that the younger a person is, the less likely they are to get sick from it, much less die from it. This information, gleaned from raw data through VAERS and reported on by the CDC gives the lie to the preferred talking points delivered by that Hoggle looking wanker, Dr Anthony "I AM THE SOYENCE" Fauci.

Who, just so you know, once contended that you could get AIDS off the top of cereal boxes. He's flip-flopped that many times on the requirements for dealing with this scamdemic... which he helped to fund... and made off like a bandit on the proceeds.

He's also responsible for pushing the PCR test whose very creator has said was not fit for determining whether a person is sick from a particular disease or not. The test's creator told him this on a number of occasions, even challenged him to debate him on the topic. Which Fauci ignored, though he continued to promote the test for the detection of Covid infectees.

Even after it determined those car tyres and freshly opened bottles of Coca-Cola were suffering from the Covids.  :crazy:

Quote from: caskur post_id=502081 time=1685275882 user_id=2156
And PS none of you wankers are pure blood... dream the fuck on because I KNOW for a fact you have had vaccines in the past...

Of course we have. We just haven't subscribed to the experimental treatment that rewrites our mRNA. That's why we are purebloods.

You would be mudblood. Some would argue you are on the path to becoming something other than human simple because you are allowing your genome to be fucked with on a regular basis. Don't makle the mistake of thinking that just because you "lean left" that you get to rewrite the definitions coined by better people than you or I.

Quote from: caskur post_id=502081 time=1685275882 user_id=2156I do not know why I bother with people with low IQ...

Well I know why I bother; it might be hard to believe, but I actually give a shit about my fellow man. Including you. It would have been easy for me to make your life the living hell you'd previously wished for me, instead I'd nudge you towards a safer path. Every so often, you'd walk it.

I don't expect thanks for it either, so you needn't bother offering me any or explaining why you won't. My gig is to make the world a better and more rewarding place for individuals. When I see someone who's treading dangerously, it's reward enough to know I've steered them away from whatever precipice I've seen them dancing along. But I can only show you the door.

This would be one such door. I strongly recommend you take the time to peek inside.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VjCvuyTsDqbw/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/VjCvuyTsDqbw/
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

VAERS.... yeah.... I probably heard about it before you did Wombat... from Tucker Carlson on Fox news..... I was the first person to post it on this forum actually.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Be careful going to bed tonight.... there might a nurse with a syringe filled with corona virus vaccine laying under your bed and she might stab you and turn you into a mud blood.... lolololol

You guys and your paranoid personalities are a serious crackup....
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Was that you in younger days, Caskur?

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?avatar=2156_1685123276.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=502085 time=1685286660 user_id=2156
VAERS.... yeah.... I probably heard about it before you did Wombat... from Tucker Carlson on Fox news..... I was the first person to post it on this forum actually.

No, you weren't.

It was either DSM or me.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

VAERS.... yeah.... I probably heard about it before you did Wombat... from Tucker Carlson on Fox news.....

Righty-ho then, so it's safe to say that we are both aware of it's nature then. And given my pedantry (as well as my previous comments), you may safely infer that I've picked over its data. Quite a few times in fact. I've therefore taken into account all the demographics you erroneously presumed I hadn't.

Quote from: caskur post_id=502086 time=1685286938 user_id=2156
Be careful going to bed tonight.... there might a nurse with a syringe filled with corona virus vaccine laying under your bed and she might stab you and turn you into a mud blood.... lolololol

There's only four or five inches clearance between my bed base and the floor, not even Eugenia Cooney could squeeze under it. I think I'm right.

There was a time I remember having a particularly vivid dream about a nurse wanting to stick me against my will. Was holding up a dripping hypodermic in her left hand and she was advancing on me. My reaction was immediate - a double fist punch to her chest knocking her backwards seven or eight feet. I immediately woke in full fight or flight mode... to sore knuckles and two fist sized holes in the wall. In that instant, I could have seriously maimed any threat. Broken elbows and shattered kneecaps level of maimed and had such threat existed, I'd not have stopped until I had Damaged it and thrown it into the street.

A second later and I was assessing the damage to my host's wall and dusting the plaster off their guest bed. No threat to my person existed. We had a good chuckle about it all later while we were repairing the damage I'd done to their wall. No big deal, but if someone is posing a threat of that level and I'm aware of it, my reaction will be instinctive and forceful. Every time. I won't stop until the threat is neutralized and I do not fight clean.

So I'm not paranoid about a nurse hiding under the bed. In the unlikely event I ever encounter one. I'll deal with it decisively, without pause and without care of consequence. But I don't imagine for a moment anyone's that committed to the cause they'll creep into the bedroom and hide under the bed.

The might come to the door though. Let them.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

I used to believe all the bullshit they fed us about mask mandates, lockdowns, and vaccine mandates. I don't anymore. The assholes that forced it on us now admit none of it was effective for Christ sakes. I wish we could sue our governments, and the WHO. All the pharmaceutical companies that got even richer off of our fears too.

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=502090 time=1685296273 user_id=1676

No, you weren't.

It was either DSM or me.

It was me... not you... I found tucker 1st.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE post_id=502088 time=1685296055 user_id=97
Was that you in younger days, Caskur?

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?avatar=2156_1685123276.jpg">

Yes... before I married Kurt.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Our Prem has just stepped down...

I am crushed...I am in shock
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=502158 time=1685335363 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=502090 time=1685296273 user_id=1676

No, you weren't.

It was either DSM or me.

It was me... not you... I found tucker 1st.

In what reality do you live in because it's certainly not this one...
Blahhhhhh...