The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

That might be why they keep buying up all the white girls. Centuries of inbreeding gave them all sausage fingers and flippers for feet. And they are drawn to the more attractive Guiffres and their perfectly formed extremities.

Hey, I heard that Rolf Harris died the other day. One less palace perv on the planet.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

ROLF Harris sister in law taught at my childhood primary school...

I wonder if there would have been a court case if Harris wasn't a rich white guy?

Now that he is dead, they are going after his money.... of course, money was never their real motive was it?.... it was a life time of having a man touch their tit for the briefest of seconds in a room full of people.... a life time trauma....lol

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

GTV-9 management used to warn its younger entertainment staff about him whenever he was scheduled to appear on their variety programs. Then he fucked off to Buckinghuge Palace with that other nonce, Jimmy Saville.

">

And now he's dead. Good riddance I reckon.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

He is dead.... no point in discussing it ever again...

He died... his sins have been paid for...

YOUNG PEOPLE NEED TO REPORT UNTOWARD ADVANCES AS SOON AS THEY happen otherwise I don't believe them...

ROLF Harris did not have sex with any children however Saville was a Paedophile.

I no longer believe what is reported in the press.... they are either under-reporting or grossly exaggerating...

Parents take kids to mardi gras... to me that is child grooming.... when something is done about that then I might take notice of 40/50 year old women coming forward and complaining of being touched up..... so they get some financial reward for nothing.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Nah, not buying it. I'm not in the habit of defending paedophiles and other rapists.

But you go right ahead. Join the Troon chorus, sing it loud and proud....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1adNjHtCv1vv/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/1adNjHtCv1vv/

...and we'll know you for the enabler that you are.

(For the record, there's at least four members of that choir who are registered sex offenders... I'll see if I can dig out the deets from 4chan so you'll know who to defend next.)

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I don't support liars.... I don't support people who falsely accuse. As I said before, Lindy Chamberlain's conviction and Pauline Hansons false incarceration had an impact on me.

I don't bear false witness. It's one of the 10 commandments....

I had to edit the last post.... auto correct interfered and I obviously didn't proof-read before I sent it off.

If you want to jail everyone who touches a tit, you better start building 1000s of jails.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=502360 time=1685518793 user_id=2156
I don't support liars.... I don't support people who falsely accuse. As I said before, Lindy Chamberlain's conviction and Pauline Hansons false incarceration had an impact on me.

I had to edit the last post.... auto correct interfered and I obviously didn't proof-read before I sent it off.

If you want to jail everyone who touches a tit, you better start building 1000s of jails.

Especially for the young girls these days, lest they forget that it took a biological male to produce seed and squirt it in their mothers' general vicinity.  

Lefties still rail about that.....and GOOD..

MODERN LEFTIES ARE SCUM.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=502360 time=1685518793 user_id=2156

That's a copy pasta!

:laugh3:  :howdy:  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=502361 time=1685519318 user_id=1676

MODERN LEFTIES ARE SCUM.

The whole modern generation are scum.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502366 time=1685520559 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=502361 time=1685519318 user_id=1676

MODERN LEFTIES ARE SCUM.

The whole modern generation are scum.

You shouldn't be surprised, considering the scum that created them. Lazy, good for nothing fartarounds.

At least so your *ahem* leaders seem to think.

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Hey, just thought of a joke...

Q: What do you call a baby in a pram at Ayers Rock?

A: Meals on Wheels.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

plus the latest generation can't write a song to save their sorry lives.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=502371 time=1685532160 user_id=2156

But they can make it better....

">
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502371 time=1685532160 user_id=2156

Sure they can.

https://voca.ro/1aXuBnDgMtG6">https://voca.ro/1aXuBnDgMtG6

Drop Jaw John - "Bra Bustin' Bitches"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

">

">

See? Better.... or at least able to be listened to again....
Blahhhhhh...

Print
User actions