The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502375 time=1685533192 user_id=3409
Quote from: caskur post_id=502371 time=1685532160 user_id=2156
plus the latest generation can't write a song to save their sorry lives.

Sure they can.

https://voca.ro/1aXuBnDgMtG6">https://voca.ro/1aXuBnDgMtG6

Drop Jaw John - "Bra Bustin' Bitches"

Sounds like a new way of scaring rodents out of your house.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502377 time=1685533397 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502375 time=1685533192 user_id=3409

Sure they can.

https://voca.ro/1aXuBnDgMtG6">https://voca.ro/1aXuBnDgMtG6

Drop Jaw John - "Bra Bustin' Bitches"

Sounds like a new way of scaring rodents out of your house.

Meh, I only need to show them a photo of you for that!  ac_toofunny
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=502376 time=1685533249 user_id=1676

">

he should be bludgeoned to death....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=502381 time=1685533802 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=502376 time=1685533249 user_id=1676

">

he should be bludgeoned to death....

Leo turned a tired old song from a near talentless Aussie into something the rest of the modern Western world DOESN'T cringe to... at least not immediately like we do with Young Talentless Time Johnny the Cleaning Lady Sadie Fart-ham.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

You know John Farnham is THE GREATEST vocalists of all time according to other vocalists... I'd throw in Tom Jones, Elvis....  with him but that is just me.

I am not really into heavy metal...they can't sing

">
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Johnny Fart-ham absolutely sucks...

Even worse than Elvis.....
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502386 time=1685535494 user_id=2156
You know John Farnham

Yeah I do. He (how did you put it?) ..."can't write a song to save his sorry life."

Whining yodeling nuisance he is, one of the lesser lights in the genre of "Whinge Rock" who got his start by sucking Molly Meldrum's dick.

And the only reason I know all this was because he used to play in a band my mate was the keyboardist of. None of them got on their knees for Molly, only John did.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502392 time=1685536851 user_id=3409
Quote from: caskur post_id=502386 time=1685535494 user_id=2156
You know John Farnham

Yeah I do. He (how did you put it?) ..."can't write a song to save his sorry life."

Whining yodeling nuisance he is, one of the lesser lights in the genre of "Whinge Rock" who got his start by sucking Molly Meldrum's dick.

And the only reason I know all this was because he used to play in a band my mate was the keyboardist of. None of them got on their knees for Molly, only John did.

It figures one of the most powerful rocker vocalists of all time would get a negative response from a small talent like you..... Is anybody going to make a movie about you? No they aren't.

:oeudC:
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502393 time=1685537362 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502392 time=1685536851 user_id=3409

It figures one of the most powerful rocker vocalists of all time would get a negative response from a small talent like you..... Is anybody going to make a movie about you? No they aren't.

:oeudC:

Oh oh oh, Im soooo crushed!  :001_rolleyes:  Talk about "shoot the messenger"!!! I was only being candid and honest. Johnny Farnham sucked dick to get where he was, he sucked a richer class of dick than you ever did. Which is probably just as well as he was annoying enough getting pushed to the front of the line for such forgettable junk like "Sadie The Cleaning Lady". I might have been convinced to to a Van Gogh on my earlobes if your squawking ever got captured by a U-47 at Armstrongs! Knowing you, you'd have probably mistaken it for a dildo anyway, unless Rolf Harris got to you first and jammed his didjeridon't up your dung funnel.

Thank fuck I got to work with the real talent. I actually have you to thank for that, weirdly enough. Remember that time you were going all out, slagging me off to Flea? Heh, thanks for taking that option off the table, it freed me up to concentrate on career... by the end of that year I was working with a bunch of internationally renown artists, most of them with political connections. Financed me a nice little mobile recording unit, then a studio in the heart of downtown Ottawa. I even ended up marrying one of my clients.

It was a nice return to the industry, proved to myself that I still had it. I reckon can live without a movie deal. My mentor Tony Cohen sure as hell could. Shit, he wouldn't even show up at the Arias when he knew they were getting ready to hand him an award for that Cruel Sea album (the same year Jimmy Barnes phoned in his eulogy from the UK for Molly "blow me" Meldrum live across Australia).

True talent always makes it, it doesn't need promotion and blowjobs to get it out there. Johnny is a hack who can hit a note, sure, but be fucked if he ever learned what feel was about. Give him his cruddy little made for TV movie, he probably needs more royalties for his coke habit.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

So what,.... You don't know Susan Boylan..... we do... you have no idea who you are talking to and who I know or who I am related to.

There is something definitely wrong with you.... you hate the truely gifted it appears.

suck a Savaloy...

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

---------------------

Az, the person I forgot was Rebel the Uncanny TDT capo... he was the other capricorn to el kabong...
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502412 time=1685559225 user_id=2156
So what,.... You don't know Susan Boylan..... we do... you have no idea who you are talking to and who I know or who I am related to.

Purlease, you posted up your deets and half of Brawl-Hall ran a train on you!  ac_lmfao  I know exactly who... and what... you are.

Quote from: caskur post_id=502412 time=1685559225 user_id=2156
There is something definitely wrong with you.... you hate the truely gifted it appears.

How many times do you need telling? I can't hate, I don't know how. I've never hated anything in my life! ac_biggrin

Maybe that's what's "wrong" with me... I've never managed to get that emotionally invested in the things that annoy. It is useful though, not being able to hate. Leaves more time for thinking things through, not to mention enjoying the better things that life brings.

Tell me about this "hate" Caskur, since you seem to be so intimately familiar with it. How is it supposed to make me feel? Wait; scratch that - let me look it up in the dictionary...

Quote from: Merriam Webster
hate

1a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury

1b: extreme dislike or disgust : ANTIPATHY, LOATHING

Hmmmmm.....no, can't say as I've ever felt that... about anything. In fact, I see usefulness in everything I encounter, even if it's only an opportunity to mock it.

Evil, they say, hates to be mocked. Do you hate to be mocked Caskur?  ac_biggrin

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Have you ever had an original thought el-dipshit?
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502444 time=1685580620 user_id=2156
Have you ever had an original thought el-dipshit?

More to the point, have you? You're always thinking in dichotomies, your "truth" drummed into your brainbox and everything else is either "evil" or "stupid" or both.

It hasn't changed much in 20 years, has it? Well apart from the bit about you trying to have sex with the highest ranking messageboard operator of every board you've ever been a part of. That shit was just plain wrong, I'm glad you stopped embarrassing yourself so!

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Note he doesn't deny or confirm having an original thought as I already suspected of a man who can't recognize genius when it stands before him and smacks him in the face with a mullet.

This is why men should be turfed from the music business.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502500 time=1685629484 user_id=2156
Note he doesn't deny or confirm having an original thought as I already suspected of a man who can't recognize genius when it stands before him and smacks him in the face with a mullet.

This is why men should be turfed from the music business.

Appeals to the gallery Caskur? That's not very "original" now, is it?  ac_biggrin

Say, if men are to be turfed from the music industry, what does that mean for Johnny "the fleshlight" Farnham? You turfing that whiny little maggot? Or is he not "man" enough for that consideration? :laugh3:

">

- Biggie Smiles

Print
User actions