The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

I have to run off to the doctor now.... I have already given that prick Stern a caskur serve two days ago on youtube...

Looking briefly at your post, I don't see anything wrong with it... I make sure plebs on yt get a proper education.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Guest post_id=500931 time=1684233097

Not just Murdoch, the bitching about 125 million I was referring to came from Howard Stern, ex-NBC announcer and currently wonking on like a complete ratbag on Sirius XM.

I caskured him already and some of his fans.

Stern used to be a decent breath of fresh air in the face of the staid and stuffy media. These days? A bought and paid-for puppet. Like the both of us, he's not a British taxpayer, but even if he was, the personal cost of his tax burden would have been two pounds... practically nothing, particularly when you consider his contract with Sirius.

so did Piers Morgan. So far Lady C, Megyn Kelly and Nana Akua, and also The Royal Grifter and The Royal Rogue are 5 reliable and cedible sources....They are from what I can see 90-95% accurate..... and better, independent.

QuoteI don't necessarily agree with you entirely on the offset of costs either, and I'll tell you why, That 350 million? A great return on investment to be sure, but how much of that do you imagine the taxpayer actually sees? Not much, I'll bet. Someone's hoovering up a greater share of that chunk and any knock-on to the public will be miniscule at best. Most of those tourist dollars would be spent (and taxed again) in London itself, a lefty shithole with sky high rents most middle class professionals can ill afford and overrun with government-subsidised pakistani reffos who are raping British teenage girls at a rate of 20,000 times a year across the isles while the gay pride flagwaving constabulary runs interference for the groomer gangs in the name of diversity. When they aren't out arresting the citizens for making mean tweets online I mean. Twenty miles out of London, those tourist dollars are unknown and the plebs have to be content with curry-flavoured dick.

this entire and truthful paragraph is the reason why suicide is now a popular sport,,, :sad:

If we could categorically state the original investment was that super-shadowy "someone" pulling the 125 million out of their own pocket then fine, except we know the 125 million was appropriated from the public purse and precious little of the 350 million it generated will actually make it back there. Theft by any other name. I guess the average British taxpayer should be thankful they only lost a couple of quid out of the exchange.

I disagree with this. They got a front row, sensational, one of a kind church service, many hours of a free musical concert and a world wide tourism promotion for a couple of quid. If they whinge over that, they need their crotches kicked in.

But the real kick in the pants? All of what I've told you here, all the shit you've seen flung about... it's all bunk. Merely a bit of floor show to keep the monarchists and anti-monarchists squabbling among each other.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0x8ZT5m29bmt/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/0x8ZT5m29bmt/

King Charles, sad to say, is on the same page as the Howard Sterns and Rupert Murdochs where it truly counts. They aren't at each other's throats, they are all of them taking their marching orders from the same globalist pigs who are working to enslave you and I. The entire argy bargy over what is essentially the cost of a Mars Bar per UK citizen is their weak-assed attempt at smoke and mirrors to keep us plebs busy while they divvy up the spoils among themselves.

I know you don't want to believe it, you hold your royal family dear and are loath to think that their titular head would demean the institution so. But I assure you, denying what you've read here will not make it any less true.

well you can be a fatalist all you want or you can be proactive like me and kick crotches....Your choice...  :8brw3y9:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

As for the American in the video, he is a paranoid fuck.

He knows NOTHING about how our system works.... the last people on earth I would take advice from are Americans. They have moved so far away from the middle ground they are alien to me.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=500998 time=1684302194 user_id=2156

He knows NOTHING about how our system works.... the last people on earth I would take advice from are Americans. They have moved so far away from the middle ground they are alien to me.

I agree.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=501006 time=1684330899 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=500998 time=1684302194 user_id=2156

I agree.

Well he's not the only one saying it and there are plenty of others who have gone in depth as to the whys and wherefores of the argument. I said before that Charles was not his mother; I meant it. She might not have beaten him about the gills like a redheaded stepchild, but her disapproval for his ideas was palpable in so many little, different ways. Valid disapproval, which I'm inclined to agree with.

You could start with his desire to be accommodating to faiths at the expense of the Anglican. Also known as the Church of England. The reigning monarch of England's religion and one that the prince... now king... is effectively consigning to the scrapheap after five centuries of accepted tradition. Tossed in the round file next to the remnants of that eight century old tradition, the Magna Carta. You know, the document that allowed for the peasantry to own their own houses, the right to speedy and fair trials, to see the evidence leveled against them, that they might be considered innocent until proven guilty and so on.

The document that insisted the king and his government was not above the law. Yes, THAT document.

I don't think you realise what King Charles is about, either of you. You are so caught up in the pageantry you have NO idea of what the man actually is and are defaulting to identitarian copouts to continue basking in the dream. Which will give you a warm and moist feeling in your panties... in the short term at least.

Like the progtards before you in fact, as they raised their voices against those who cautioned them to keep an eye out for what was being lined up for us all after their hated Orangeman Bad.

And hear how "happy" they are two years on...

https://voca.ro/15w1onxiYU0y">https://voca.ro/15w1onxiYU0y

Open your eyes. Open your minds. It might be the only thing that saves you.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Now, for the rest of my reply to your earlier post. I do apologise, I started this a few days ago, but more pressing concerns demanded my attention and as a consequence I've only been able to add a bit here and there.

You did give me a bit to chew on though and it would be rude of me to ignore it. And I respect myself too much to not share my thoughts and invite your considered reply. Strap in.

Quote from: caskur post_id=500997 time=1684301034 user_id=2156
...Lady C, Megyn Kelly and Nana Akua, and also The Royal Grifter and The Royal Rogue are 5 reliable and cedible sources....They are from what I can see 90-95 accurate..... and better, independent.

Megyn Kelly's name is the only one I'm familiar with there and only through reputation as I've not been following her for quite some years. But I will commend you at least for casting your net wider than the Average Joe who would prefer one mainstream "authority" and insist with hand on heart that its institution was beyond repute. I've a feeling I am preaching to the choir here when I say that to do so is a mistake. Everyone (and this includes you and I) have our biases, some commentators biases are influenced by financial gain and there are those who prefer to remain a breed apart.

I was taught long ago to question authority for this very reason and to this day I apply it across the board - to media, to rulers and representatives, the people I talk to, even myself. It's an essential habit and one I find easy enough to do, especially since I was lucky enough to receive an education in Critical Thinking before it was removed from the Australian educational syllabus and take a personal interest in the consumption of historical and philosophical works as and when time permits. Being open to previously unexplored or unrevealed ideas and taking the time to sift through them to determine their legitimacy in spite of any perceived bias is key to a more rounded understanding of the world about us. Some people lack the stomach for it and default to their echo chambers instead. And you know what? That's fair too - they might prefer to concentrate on other things that fulfill them and potentially the wider community. I like to think I'm smart enough to recognise that even as I see predators circling overhead, running about like Chicken Little screaming that the sky is falling and expecting everyone to drop whatever they're doing to deal with it means that nothing else would get done. I'm content to get my stuff done and to promote an environment where others might get theirs done, preferably without some moneyed shitbag leeching off the equation. Hence my constant attention to potential threat and incessant nudgings for the rest of the herd to get out of harm's way.

You mentioned five sources above and I'll be sure to keep an ear out for them on my daily rounds. I'd return the favour by leaving a few independent resources I imagine might be useful and potentially palatable to your sensibilities. They are:-

https://lotuseaters.com/">The Lotus Eaters: - an aggregator of current affairs and events headed up by one time MEP candidate and Brexiteer Carl Benjamin, a traditionalist and classical liberal who is presently demonetized from YouTube and Patreon for his political and sociological views. Operating out of Swindon in the UK, the site boasts a daily podcast (live Monday to Friday at 8pm by your clock) with a constantly rotating roster of presenters, a newsletter and daily written articles from a variety of learned commentators from different backgrounds. Subscriber funded (therefore about as independent as you can hope for) though there is plenty available in the free section of the site to whet your intellectual appetite should you decide the premium tiers are not for you.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hybM74uIHJKf/">Computing Forever:- Irish based independent commentator and interviewer David Cullen. Shortform videos delivered ad-hoc which vary in length and deal predominantly with both current events as well as where society is headed. Not sure if this particular channel of his is YouTube approved or not, though he does operate a secondary channel on Odysee and YouTube which deals more with popular culture than the videos on his Bitchute channel do. ANTIFA hates his guts.

https://felixrex.net/blog/?section=video">Felix Rex / Black Pigeon Speaks - Social and political documentaries mostly, varying in length from ten minutes through to feature length. This guy does his research and presents his findings without discernable bias other than perhaps the occasional audible contempt in his delivery. Has been kicked off YouTube innumerable times and is presently demonetized there. You can also find much of his content on his https://www.bitchute.com/channel/yqVw2kOQK4Jl/">Bitchute channel.

I've deliberately chosen these three sources because I feel there's a substantial overlap with your expressed interests. Almost certainly you will not agree with all of it, but then I don't either - I don't let it get in my way of hearing what they have to impart. Some of it has proven very useful, I'll often have it in my headphones while I'm doing other things.

QuoteI don't necessarily agree with you entirely on the offset of costs either, and I'll tell you why, That 350 million? A great return on investment to be sure, but how much of that do you imagine the taxpayer actually sees? Not much, I'll bet. Someone's hoovering up a greater share of that chunk and any knock-on to the public will be miniscule at best. Most of those tourist dollars would be spent (and taxed again) in London itself, a lefty shithole with sky high rents most middle class professionals can ill afford and overrun with government-subsidised pakistani reffos who are raping British teenage girls at a rate of 20,000 times a year across the isles while the gay pride flagwaving constabulary runs interference for the groomer gangs in the name of diversity. When they aren't out arresting the citizens for making mean tweets online I mean. Twenty miles out of London, those tourist dollars are unknown and the plebs have to be content with curry-flavoured dick.

this entire and truthful paragraph is the reason why suicide is now a popular sport,,, :sad:

The thing is it needn't be. I've seen what untimely ends do to people; I'd not wish that on anyone. I made a promise to myself long ago to never allow myself to get that depressed, because while I have every reason to expect I won't have to deal with the fallout, there's a good chance those I care deeply about will.

Besides, I have unfinished business. I'm still planting trees under whose shade I know I'll never sit.  :wink:

If we could categorically state the original investment was that super-shadowy "someone" pulling the 125 million out of their own pocket then fine, except we know the 125 million was appropriated from the public purse and precious little of the 350 million it generated will actually make it back there. Theft by any other name. I guess the average British taxpayer should be thankful they only lost a couple of quid out of the exchange.

I disagree with this. They got a front row, sensational, one of a kind church service, many hours of a free musical concert and a world wide tourism promtion for a couple of quid. If they whinge over that, they need their crotches kicked in.

And this after you agreed with me above that the tourist dollars meant dick once you got twenty miles out of London, a sprawling metropolis that these days is about as far removed from British tradition as it is possible to be and still be on the same island.

You would kick the crotch out of a Northerner for their ingratitude that a Londoner gets a couple of days exposure, free concert, a church service for the very guy that's in the process of forsaking it... not very charitable of you Caskur. And I imagine that if a similar shindig was organised... in Canberra... you would be as likely to attend it as they. In fact... I imagine I might expect you to tell the eastern states to go fuck themselves. And to give you your money back or you would kick them in the crotch.

Is that a fair assumption? Of course it is. So tell me again why non-Londoners shouldn't feel similarly. If reasonability is the order of the day, I doubt you can.

For what it's worth, I did watch the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Dianna. I'm not in a position to compare it to the recent coronation, but I can tell you that if there was magic to be had in the occasion, the television coverage didn't do it justice. Not for me... and I've worked in media as you know. Actually being at an Event is where it's at... watching it on a box while some wanker describes it in overly effusive superlatives is a surefire way of cheapening it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

QuoteThe entire argy bargy over what is essentially the cost of a Mars Bar per UK citizen is their weak-assed attempt at smoke and mirrors to keep us plebs busy while they divvy up the spoils among themselves.

I know you don't want to believe it, you hold your royal family dear and are loath to think that their titular head would demean the institution so. But I assure you, denying what you've read here will not make it any less true.

well you can be a fatalist all you want or you can be proactive like me and kick crotches....Your choice...  :8brw3y9:

I see a third option; preparedness. That's the one that makes the most sense to me, though I agree - there is a certain amount of savage satisfaction it meeting it all head-on and inflicting as much damage as you can.

Past that much, what does it really benefit me though? I can take the immediate gratification, sure, but the problems of the world are bigger than one person and I'm all about the whole "work smarter, not harder" schtick. I can be aware of those you would kick in the crotch, understand where they are coming from and what they intend to exact of me and busy myself out of their sight. Bettering my cause while they become increasingly frustrated at the lack of overt attention and their inability to adjust it in their favour. Either way they end up sobbing.

I took a variety of martial arts classes when I was younger, one of my instructors told me to always make your opponent fight your game, not theirs. This I have been reminded of more times than I can count throughout the years and I've earned some really vicious hatred from various opponents for following it. To which I'll smile, shrug my shoulders and do my thing. Some have chased me. trying to wreck whatever that "thing" happened to be in an effort to get me to concentrate on them exclusively, I'll just pick up something else. Drives the buggers mad when you keep on smiling and moving forward in spite of everything, I highly recommend it.

And it's not like either of us is getting a chance to kick King Charlie in the nuts for selling us out, even if we wanted to. What would be the point? He's king, we're not. Some would argue that gives him the right to treat us like a resource, to be a fatalist and let him get on with it. Even if you could stop him dead in his tracks, his mates would only find someone else to fill his boots and it wouldn't be the 15th Earl of Loudoun. I fancy there's a far more compelling reason than the weather that saw him decamp to Australia and quite frankly I wouldn't blame him if that's true. Less tunnels for the "paparazzi" to indulge in high speed car chases in for one thing.

But you know, even if I can't see it, there's still a chance I could be wrong. There's no shame in that, none whatsoever. But there would be if it turned out I was mistaken and didn't learn from it.

Congratulations if you've read all this and I look forward to your thoughts.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I have to read this later... it's too long at the moment but my brother has met and walked with King Charles and Camilla when he was Prince Charles.... and my Aunty, at another time holidaying in Ireland met them as well... They are absolutely beautiful people.

They are not unapproachable... my family (or the older ones at least) are monarchists. I support our  constitutional monarchy to the hilt. No other system delivers like ours and sure, it's not perfect and will always need working on but I do not see commonwealth subjects leaving for other realms, do you?.... 4 countries who left the commonwealth want back it right this minute..

I deplore NSW thinking they represent Australia when in my eyes they don't. Far from it.

The monarchy are guardians over our lands and in the UK, the art treasures which are priceless.

I am not all that happy Charles and William are wokest but in the end it'll be up to the people.... the monarchy are not despots and people have a say in our system.

You already know I believe in Armageddon so I already believe every government will fall eventually..... and on my flip side I try to preserve our status quo.

Another thing to, I do not really give a shit about poor people... birthcontrol has been around for over 60 years, it's about time the poor used it and stop everyone feeding their kids... feed and cloth your own kids.

Lady C is in the royal inner circles...of the lot I mentioned in my earlier post.. the other people I listen to, reason out what they see and do a bloody good job in the main and drawn conclusions. All of them are aided by the public who come out with great comments.

I really hate speculation (from the Murdoch press) or I take it with a pinch of salt... I was never a fan of people like Diana.... I find people who absolutely have the world in the palm of their hand (like Diana did) and then shit all over it and cry "pity me" should get the biggest kick up their ungrateful arses.

My BIL thought Diana was a whore and only in the last couple of years I found out she really was a whore.

King Charles was wronged from the Diana days until now.... see what happens from today onwards.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501209 time=1684570572 user_id=2156
I have to read this later... it's too long at the moment...

It's okay. I mean if it took me a few days to get back to you, I can scarcely give you shit for waiting for a more appropriate time to unpack it. It is, I agree, rather long.

my brother has met and walked with King Charles and Camilla when he was Prince Charles.... and my Aunty, at another time holidaying in Ireland met them as well... They are absolutely beautiful people.

They are not unapproachable... my family (or the older ones at least) are monarchists. I support our  constitutional monarchy to the hilt. No other system delivers like ours and sure, it's not perfect and will always need working on but I do not see commonwealth subjects leaving for other realms, do you?.... 4 countries who left the commonwealth want back it right this minute..

I don't necessarily dislike the idea of a constitutional monarchy either... in point of fact I can see the merits of a good number of ideologies and function perfectly fine under most of them.

The thing I take umbrage at are those that seek to throw spanners in the works, so to speak. I've alluded to a few of the chief ways I understand Prince Charles is doing so in the previous post so no need to repeat it here. There are other examples I see in play. As someone who respects a constitutional monarchy among the pantheon of systems of governance, I understand first and foremost there are those that rightly rely upon and cherish its institutions and of course I am going to express discontent at anyone who is working to destroy it. Including it's titular head. I would have more respect for King Charles had he pulled a Henry VIII act instead of what he is engaging in now.

I deplore NSW thinking they represent Australia when in my eyes they don't. Far from it.

I know you would. You are therefore in a position to put yourself in the shoes of the non-Londoner British subjects and understand their distaste as you have a similar one of your own.

And get this - I believe it is a valid one. It's the same one expressed in the flyover states of the US. You cannot realistically expect the few to support the welfare of the many, that's why socialism sucks so much ass.

Quote from: caskur post_id=501209 time=1684570572 user_id=2156The monarchy are guardians over our lands and in the UK, the art treasures which are priceless.

I am not all that happy Charles and William are wokest but in the end it'll be up to the people.... the monarchy are not despots and people have a say in our system.

Again, this is something I believe I've covered in the previous post. I'm seeing moves that King Charles is making that will undo a great amount of the system you hold dear and cement his place as a feudal overlord. See my previous comments on the Magna Carta and King Charles' role as Defender of the Faith for further details.

You already know I believe in Armageddon so I already believe every government will fall eventually..... and on my flip side I try to preserve our status quo.

Another thing to, I do not really give a shit about poor people... birthcontrol has been around for over 60 years, it's about time the poor used it and stop everyone feeding their kids... feed and cloth your own kids.

Then you should be greatly concerned with King Charles' association with the World Economic Forum... indeed any group that tells you that "By 2030 you will own nothing"... that you will "...rent what you need and it will be delivered to you by drone". This isn't the Murdoch press saying this, it's the WEF itself. A group that King Charles himself is signatory to, as are your current Prime Minister and the one who preceded him. Justin Trudeau signed on to it as well, the WEF head wallah Klaus Schwab has namechecked them all. The Murdoch press doesn't dare to mention anything about it and given who they are taking their marching orders from, you can see why.

The WEF pulled their 2030 prediction video after the backlash from truly independent commentators, but thankfully it was archived...

https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1555470357846532096">https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/statu ... 7846532096">https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1555470357846532096

...and everyone from Reuters to Rupert have been attempting to spin it as a bonus since their initial claims that it was "just a conspiracy".

It's this that led me to advocating you to get the fuck out of Dodge as fast as you can. They are coming for your shit... ALL of it. King Charles is one of them and it shouldn't surprise you he would choose to hide his intentions behind an air of geniality as he dismantles centuries old tradition quietly and without any real scrutiny. You mention priceless art treasures... treasures that were hoovered up from.... who? People like you or I who had them appropriated by the ruling class maybe? If you aren't going to be allowed to do anything other than rent your effects, who do you suppose you might be renting them from? Their new owners perhaps? Why on earth would you let them take it from you in the first place, or restrict your movement and dietary intake while they get to do as they please?

Don't you think they already enjoy enough privilege, power, prestige and pagentry? I sure do. And I'll be damned if I let ANY of them take my relatively inconsequential gains to add to their stockpile of ill-gotten gains, I don't give a fuck how straight their teeth are!

Lady C is in the royal inner circles...of the lot I mentioned in my earlier post..

She's not really "independent" then, she enjoys the right to hold court and report on royal affairs only for as long as they are pleased with the light they cast her in. You might liken her position as somewhat akin to that of a press secretary, a person whose job it is to cast her employers in a favourable light. There's your bias, right there. Not that her talking points should be dismissed out of hand mind you, you should always keep at least half an eye on those, but I'm guessing none of those involved a no-holds-barred deep dive on Prince Andrew's associations with Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile racket any more than that lesbian golliwog at the White House press box will make a big deal out of the Bidens being next door neighbours of Lolita Island.

the other people I listen to, reason out what they see and do a bloody good job in the main and drawn conclusions. All of them are aided by the public who come out with great comments.

Popular opinion we can safely discount as a reason to believe. I know because I've worked in sales, you know because you've likely read Hans Christian Anderson's fairytale about The Emperor's New Clothes. People can be gathered under a banner for a lot of reasons, often simply because they wish only to be seen as part of the in-group. We know that. In fact, I just used it myself in the previous sentence.

Reason and argument... now that is something I can get behind. I enjoy those kind of exchanges, you obviously do too or you wouldn't be giving me the time of day here. It's a valuable skill and one I encourage in the face of a growing movement of "popular opinion" that demands we should all just shut up and think what we are told to think.

I really hate speculation (from the Murdoch press) or I take it with a pinch of salt... I was never a fan of people like Diana.... I find people who absolutely have the world in the palm of their hand (like Diana did) and then shit all over it and cry "pity me" should get the biggest kick up their ungrateful arses.

My BIL thought Diana was a whore and only in the last couple of years I found out she really was a whore.

King Charles was wronged from the Diana days until now.... see what happens from today onwards.

Diana was not without her faults, I don't know anyone that is. Most people do a better job of honouring their marriage vows than she... and Prince Charles... did.

If you want to find fault with her playing the field, I can understand. I do ask myself though, exactly what example was she set by her prince while he was off playing the field with Camilla? Not that she realistically can expect to follow in his footsteps and not be considered a slut for doing so, pissing on both her marriage vows and tarnishing her reputation in the process.

Why isn't Charles held to the same standard I wonder?

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Never assume I am clueless about what you think I do or don't know thank you very much. I know more than the average little Aussie battlers does.

Our monarch King Charles the III IS HEAD of every single Commonwealth country except republics. OBVIOUSLY.

No UK or Commonwealth country can move the UK military, AIR, LAND OR SEA OR any commonwealth country to war for that matter, unless the King signs off on it. The military belongs to the Monarch. The Canadian Military, NZ military, the Australian Military .... ALL BELONG TO KING Charles.... the King leads 2.8 billion strong.

Also a Monarch can override the Magna Carta and the importance of the Magna Carta through history has been over-rated.

King Charles III is in fact the most powerful man on the planet. It isn't in name only. It is not true when journalists claim the King has only ceremonial power. That is a lie.

The coronation is a religious ceremony where a Monarch is anointed by God to serve the realm..

EVERYONE in the UK watched the Coronation in front of their TV sets. People don't need to be in intendence... they have face time with their TV sets from their warm loungerooms.....and they also watched the concert as did most of the planet in including myself.

If there was no UK monarchy, no one would visit there... their tourist industry would disappear overnight and everybody knows it..
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Fuck those inbreeding monarchists. Fuck them in their inbred anuses.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

lol, you should see the comments I drop on pointy head on youtube...

Kurt had a hernia operation on THURSDAY, I had an operation on my bladder yesterday.... Apparently I have a small bladder.... who knew???

You are wrong about Lady C... she gets quite fractious with King Charles... If she disapproves, she blasts their heads off.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=501221 time=1684579847 user_id=1676
Fuck those inbreeding monarchists. Fuck them in their inbred anuses.

Shuddup dillbert.  :sdfjh(2):
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Ok, Swampie... ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501218 time=1684579108 user_id=2156
Never assume I am clueless about what you think I do or don't know thank you very much. I know more than the average little Aussie battlers does.

If I did, then I would have lectured instead of engaging you in discussion. No sense in getting your hackles up, you know where that road leads... why not take a step back and explore a more civilised discourse?

Our monarch King Charles the III IS HEAD of every single Commonwealth country except republics. OBVIOUSLY.

No UK or Commonwealth country can move the UK military, AIR, LAND OR SEA OR any commonwealth country to war for that matter, unless the King signs off on it. The military belongs to the Monarch. The Canadian, Military, NZ military the Australian Military .... ALL BELONG TO KING Charles.... the King leads 2.8 billion strong.

None of which I am contesting here, since neither I nor you hold a stake in that, past the obvious one of taxation.

Also a Monarch can override the Magna Carta and the importance of the Magna Carta through history has been over-rated.

This is where I disagree. The Magna Carta is the document that places limitations on the powers of a monarch, its provisions are the basis for human rights.

From this, I am left to interpret your statement to mean you think that human rights are of no consequence. And I know you don't really believe that, because there are certain human rights you would scream blue murder over should they ever be violated.

Like if an official representing King Charles marched up to your front door tomorrow and said "get out, all this belongs to the Crown now".

That is (among many other things) what the Magna Carta protects you against.

King Charles III is in fact the most powerful man on the planet. It isn't in name only. It is not true when journalists claim the King has only ceremonial power. That is a lie.

The coronation is a religious ceremony where a Monarch is anointed by God to serve the realm..

First, he's not the most powerful man on the planet, though he does hold significant power over a hefty slice of it and is in lockstep with a number of others who are to varying degrees powerful personages in their own right. Journalists are, I agree, full of shit should they claim his power is ceremonial. And I have heard a few of them do it.

You mention the coronation and its religious connections. Being an agnostic (ie: not a "theist" of any stripe) I am free to argue the point from a logical perspective. Thus, I find myself siding with the congregation on this matter and declare that the Defender of the Faith should reasonably be expected to actively defend it rather than saying "well I'd rather be a defender of faith" instead. You've been particularly vocal about "the muzzies" previously, I can't imagine it sits too well with you that the head of the Church of England might decide to simp for Allah in the future.  

Do tell me if I'm wrong in my assumption here. If you've had a sea change and decided that your reigning monarch should concern himself with matters outside of the church his forefathers defended with all vigour then fair enough, but I'll still contend it ought to be his first and only responsibility in matters of faith. "Thou shalt have no Gods before Me" kind of thing. Yeah, I know the quote is Old Testament and technically leveled at the Jews, but when the principle prophet your whole religion is based on comes from Jewish stock, I (an agnostic) would argue that monotheism practiced in the deity you've inherited is something the devout might reasonably expect.

Which is a roundabout way of saying "look after your own bloody flock Charlie, leave those other buggers to their own devices". Seems reasonable, no?

EVERYONE in the UK watched the Coronation in front of their TV sets.

A little hyperbolic of you, since not everyone in the UK has a TV license. Particularly in the younger generations, but more increasingly in yours and mine, people are simply no longer paying it and preferring streaming and internet services for their content, leaving their TVs to gather dust in the corner of a garage... if they can afford one.

You can check the ratings for yourself; 19 million viewers. But the population of the UK is 63.5 million officially, with the actual figure closer to 80 million when calculated from toilet paper sales and processed effluent... a "shitty" but useful metric when attempting to calculate the true numbers including undocumented migrants that Tories and Labor parties alike are allowing French boats to ship across the channel.

The French, as I am sure you are aware, being members of the EU are not exactly keen to house those reffoes and have been shuffling them into the UK for some time now. Nearly all of these "refugees" are fighting age men, a good many of them more than happy to fuck the host nation's children. And neither Westminster or Buckingham Palace is lifting a finger to stop it.

People don't need to be in intendence... they have face time with their TV sets from their warm loungerooms.....and they also watched the concert as did most of the planet in including myself.

We can agree to disagree I guess. What I do know is, is that 19 million is not 80. It's also a fraction of the 28 million that watched Queen Elizabeth's funeral. No mention of any concert figures for either telecast, not that I'm really bothered. I know what a live gig feels like, it's not the same watching it on TV as it is actually being there.

If there was no UK monarchy, no one would visit there... their tourist industry would disappear overnight and everybody knows it..

It's going to disappear under the current monarchy anyway, have you not heard of the 15 minute cities King Charles' collaborators in the WEF have planned for us plebs? "Because environment"?

And don't think it's not coming to a neighbourhood near you, it's already taken root in places like Unley, South Australia. With bipartisan support from Labour and the coalition. Just like Oxford and Bath in the UK, bollards are being erected to severely restrict movement of vehicles, in some places motor vehicle traffic is prohibited entirely.

Precious little "toruism" can be expected under such a system. But don't worry, if it's out of towners you crave, your government is most happy to welcome in the best and brightest refugees you could hope for. With birth rates among whites running well and truly under replacement population levels they have to keep the population growing somehow.

Wait until you hear what they plan to replace your lamb and beef markets with, you'll freak. Rest assured though, no matter how it goes at least your king will be enjoying his fillet mignon nightly, and you might get to enjoy your brisket more than the projected once or twice a year (but only if you're a good citizen).

These people are not our friends. They never were. They see us as a resource to be milked dry, even those of us who defend their right to do as they please.

PS: if I'm wrong about Lady C, then I await her reasons why Prince Andrew was only stripped of his duties instead of being locked up in general population... in Boggo Road. Because from where I sit, only the most token of efforts... a light rap over the knuckles if you will... was his for dipping his wick in Epstein's underaged entourage.

And his excuse that he was out collecting pizza at the time is pure bad taste.

- Biggie Smiles