Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501288 time=1684664911 user_id=2156
I am not repeating myself again....

Giuffre was a prostitute before she met Epstein and a procurer of young girls for Epstein when she started working for him. She admitted in court.

So prosecute her guardian of the time. Or pimp, whoever. Prosecute everyone she slept with as a prostitute, prosecute all who coerced her. I'll support that.

She may have been a victim when she was 13/14 but by the time she was hooking for Epstein getting $4,000 a pop she was no longer a victim.

Irrelevant strawman. Crimes were committed. Prosecute them all. No matter who they are. If a 16 year old can be considered an adult to answer for her crimes, we should expect the same of anyone involved.

Including Prince Andrew.

The photo you have up there has no original. It has mysteriously vanished.

Gee, I wonder why.  :001_rolleyes:

Quote from: caskur post_id=501290 time=1684666035 user_id=2156
My advice is, watch Lady C.  She explains the problem even a 6 year old can understand.

Does she mention the part about "you're not a jew, therefore your DNA is inferior to ours?" I believe that was a central part of the whole Epstein/Maxwell arrangement with their *ahem* "employees".

I wonder if they said the same thing to Prince Andrew's face. "just shutup and fuck her Andy... yeah, she's just a kid, who cares? Whip it out and make her french your fry. You're all scum anyway."
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Berry Sweet

Nostradamus and other psychics have said Charles will abdicate the throne.  They all say it won't go to William...and the next person is a mystery...possibly even Harry himself.

Some of their predictions have been correct.  It would be interesting IF this should happen.  Anything can happen at this day and age.

Any thoughts about this?  Charles does have sausage fingers...there most certainly is an underlying health condition.  The old fart won't last long.

Scouse and Leggs will outlive their misery in their pooey chairs.

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501329 time=1684735849 user_id=3409
I am not repeating myself again....

Giuffre was a prostitute before she met Epstein and a procurer of young girls for Epstein when she started working for him. She admitted in court.

So prosecute her guardian of the time. Or pimp, whoever. Prosecute everyone she slept with as a prostitute, prosecute all who coerced her. I'll support that.

Her parents who were divorced at the time signed permission for her to leave the USA with Epstein bound for the UK but prior to meeting him, ....good luck rounding up all the lil Lolita fucked. It should now be much easier now that the statute of limitations has expired.

She may have been a victim when she was 13/14 but by the time she was hooking for Epstein getting $4,000 a pop she was no longer a victim.

Irrelevant strawman. Crimes were committed. Prosecute them all. No matter who they are. If a 16 year old can be considered an adult to answer for her crimes, we should expect the same of anyone involved.

Including Prince Andrew.

STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS are not irrelevant. And Andrew still wants to pursue a civil court case have you not heard?.... GIUFFRE cannot prove Andrew did anything.... She claims she fucked Andrew in 4 different countries...lol  How many victims fly around the world to fuck a rich handsome Prince in 4 different countries?

The photo you have up there has no original. It has mysteriously vanished.

really you wonder why? Errrrm lemme guess. An original does not exist?

Quote from: caskur post_id=501290 time=1684666035 user_id=2156
My advice is, watch Lady C.  She explains the problem even a 6 year old can understand.

Does she mention the part about "you're not a jew, therefore your DNA is inferior to ours?" I believe that was a central part of the whole Epstein/Maxwell arrangement with their *ahem* "employees".

I wonder if they said the same thing to Prince Andrew's face. "just shutup and fuck her Andy... yeah, she's just a kid, who cares? Whip it out and make her french your fry. You're all scum anyway."

I thought you were opposed to journalists making shit up and here you are doing the very same thing.

The whore was of legal age to fuck. She claimed to fuck very old lawyer, Alan Dershowitz....then had to withdraw it.

Giuffre was on the way to Thailand to pick up some Thai pussy for Epstein when she met her future husband and they kept flying on to Australia and she has been here in Oz ever since.

You have to get over the fact you, the common public, should inform yourself fully before you accuse, convict, and execute innocent people. That is a big no, no...

WHEN Giuffre was working for the Hebephile Epsteine, she was living defecto in a relationship with a much older man...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501335 time=1684738999 user_id=164
Nostradamus and other psychics have said Charles will abdicate the throne.  They all say it won't go to William...and the next person is a mystery...possibly even Harry himself.

Some of their predictions have been correct.  It would be interesting IF this should happen.  Anything can happen at this day and age.

Any thoughts about this?  Charles does have sausage fingers...there most certainly is an underlying health condition.  The old fart won't last long.

Scouse and Leggs will outlive their misery in their pooey chairs.

CHARLES I feel will be a King for a decade...GINGER WHINGER will shoot Megaliar then blow his own brain cell (he only has one) out.

They have Pr George, Charlotte and Louis in line for the throne before Ginger Whinger. He will never sit on a royal throne.

There is most definitely a possibility Charles could be our last King.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501338 time=1684740582 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501329 time=1684735849 user_id=3409

Her parents who were divorced at the time signed permission for her to leave the USA with Epstein bound for the UK but prior to meeting him, ....good luck rounding up all the lil Lolita fucked. It should now be much easier now that the statute of limitations has expired.

Precedent exists for getting around the statute of limitation, I mean look at the latest in the long line of court cases against Donald Trump.

Of course it won't happen, you and I both know that. The law is a spiders web... the flies are caught, the wasps go free.

Including Prince Andrew.

STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS are not irrelevant. And Andrew still wants to pursue a civil court case have you not heard?.... GIUFFRE cannot prove Andrew did anything.... She claims she fucked Andrew in 4 different countries...lol  How many victims fly around the world to fuck a rich handsome Prince in 4 different countries?

Why are you asking me? You'd be better off asking Ghislane Maxwell. You know... that woman in the photo with Andrew and Roberts.

really you wonder why? Errrrm lemme guess. An original does not not exist?

It may do. Maybe you could start looking among the films that the FBI seized from Jeffrey Epstein, there might be a few photos in among there that would surprise you.

I thought you were opposed to journalists making shit up and here you are doing the very same thing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PK8IP276KAH2/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/PK8IP276KAH2/

The whore was of legal age to fuck.

But not to be a prostitute in the UK, certainly not in New York. We've already gone over this.

You have to get over the fact you, the common public, should inform yourself fully </snip>

You should practice what you preach, never mind me. I've done my due diligence and I have conveyed it to you. You may not like the answer, but the fact remains. Minors get trafficked by these people every day and the Royal court is certainly not without its scandals in that regard.

Why you would defend these people (hint: they don't give a damn about you, they don't even know you) defies logic. They need to answer to the allegations, in a court with a jury not of their peers, but of ours.

WHEN Giuffre was working for the Hebephile Epsteine, she was living defecto in a relationship with a much older man...

Charge him too then. I'll help, I'm tired of hearing about the antics of chomos and nothing being done about it.

What, you think King Charles would think less of you for not upholding the law of the land?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

QuoteMinors get trafficked by these people every day and the Royal court is certainly not without its scandals in that regard.

We are not talking about minors getting trafficked though.... we are talking about whether Andrew is innocent or not....

again,

1. PRINCE ANDREW HAS NEVER BEEN CHARGED FOR ANY CRIMES... EVER!

2. PRINCE ANDREW HAS NOT BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CRIMES .... EVER!

I couldn't give a flying fuck what Epstein and his women did/do... I only care if Andrew committed a crime or not. 《《《 please don't make me repeat that again.

The Mail on Sunday newspaper journalist Sharon Churcher with Giuffre cooked up the scheme about Andrew... (a soft target because Royals don't talk) so they could 1. Sell newspapers and 2. Get money for that greedy fat fuck Giuffre.

There is NO original picture... the story goes that Giuffre sent her Aunty in Australia the polaroid picture of her meeting Pr Andrew. So far no one has ever clapped eyes on the original polaroid.

And what a load of shit that is,

that she would send an aunt in Australia a picture of her and Andrew together.

The Murdoch press are class prejudice tossers who want the Monarchy brought down. They want England a republic. SHARON CHURCHER is anti-monarchy

Once the story got out about Giuffre real story, only a tard would be stupid enough to hear or believe her faux sob story.

I know real victims of sex abuse.... they're mostly chronic alcoholics trying to survive another day...

Giuffre, lives on the beach in her 2 story mansion in Perth's northern suburbs.. popping pills for her bad back and collecting big cheques to whoever buys her bullshit story. I don't care how Epstein made her feel as she was was being paid to fly all over the world.

The people like me who have followed the story from the beginning would love nothing better than for Andrew to sue her sorry arse for defamation.

Sarah Ferguson, Andrews ex-wife borrowed a lot of money off Epstein and that is why Andrew went to see him in that picture of them walking around..

Contrary to popular opinion Andrew isn't rich by billionaire standards.

Lastly, I do not care about what royals have done in the past hundreds of years. We have no control whatsoever what bad people continually do but they should be caught and brought to justice as swiftly as we can when they are exposed.

Andrew did not cause Giuffre to wag school, live on the streets, get hooked on drugs, live with men old enough to be her grandfather, be a prostitute, pimp for Epstein or force her to trip around the world in private jets...

He supposedly met  her in a night club in the middle of England's coldest winter ever.... she and he and Maxwell sure looked dressed for the coldest winter eh?

GIUFFRE is a beneficiary of a family trust her grandmother set up... she wasn't from a poor family.   Her family was well off.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=501360 time=1684767449 user_id=2156
QuoteMinors get trafficked by these people every day and the Royal court is certainly not without its scandals in that regard.

We are not talking about minors getting trafficked though.... we are talking about whether Andrew is innocent or not....

again,

Which rich and powerful clients of Epstein have been charged. And I am not saying Prince Andrew is guilty.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=501361 time=1684767638 user_id=3390

again,

Which rich and powerful clients of Epstein have been charged. And I am not saying Prince Andrew is guilty.

It has something to do with the Clintons, namely Bill Clinton... they are trying to hide his wrongs. Giuffre had Clinton's lawyer defending her. They were using Andrew as a Patsey testing everything out because the statute of limitations ran out... But don't quote me on this, I don't have hard evidence about Clinton... We only know about Giuffre from her own evidence on the stand...and one of her ex boyfriends who recanted later on some incriminating stuff on Giuffre.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Also Epstein paid Guiffre $500,000 in compensation and she was never to name any of her clients... And she signed the contract.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=501363 time=1684768616 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=501361 time=1684767638 user_id=3390

It has something to do with the Clintons, namely Bill Clinton... they are trying to hide his wrongs. Giuffre had Clinton's lawyer defending her. They were using Andrew as a Patsey testing everything out because the statute of limitations ran out... But don't quote me on this, I don't have hard evidence about Clinton... We only know about Giuffre from her own evidence on the stand...and one of her ex boyfriends who recanted later on some incriminating stuff on Giuffre.

That is only a suspicion you have. And you might be on to something. We don't know and it's all but guaranteed we never will.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=501365 time=1684769128 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=501363 time=1684768616 user_id=2156

That is only a suspicion you have. And you might be on to something. We don't know and it's all but guaranteed we never will.

No it isn't a suspician... it's a fact but I am not a party to the full facts...I will only write on stuff I have full facts about.... as much as possible at least.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

We are not talking about minors getting trafficked though....

Really? Scroll up. I think you'll find we have been.

we are talking about whether Andrew is innocent or not....

Of what? Ohh right... porking trafficked minors, right. However could one forget?

again,

I couldn't give a flying fuck what Epstein and his women did/do... I only care if Andrew committed a crime or not. 《《《 please don't make me repeat that again.

I'm not "making" you do anything, you aren't my sockpuppet. If Andrew had not committed any crime, it would not have been necessary to strip him of his titles, nor would he have expressed a willingness to testify against Epstein only to stonewall the courts when such testimony were actually called for. What was he actually frightened of I wonder, when to hear you tell it his brother was the most powerful man on the planet.  

There is NO original picture... the story goes that Giuffre sent her Aunty in Australia the polaroid picture of her meeting Pr Andrew. So far no one has ever clapped eyes on the original polaroid.

Clearly at one point there was, or we wouldn't have the copy of it now. Apply a little critical thinking.

Or don't. I've raised a lot of legitimate comment about the royals ihis thread you've either found too painful to dwell on or have accepted without demure. This matter appears to be the one you're stuck on accepting and it's not as though it's the first time Andrew has comported himself improperly in front of minors. It's certainly far from the first sex scandal the royals have found themselves embroiled in.

Quote from: caskur post_id=501360 time=1684767449 user_id=2156The Murdoch press are class prejudice tossers who want the Monarchy brought down. They want England a republic. SHARON CHURCHER is anti-monarchy

Once the story got out about Giuffre real story, only a tard would be stupid enough to hear or believe her faux sob story.

While I concede your point on the Murdoch press (I've never held Rupert in particularly high regard) they are relative Johnny-Come-Latelies in this matter at least; it was in the desks of the ABC as an investigative deep dive into Jeffrey Epstein a full three years before Epstein's second arrest according to Amy Robach and repeatedly spiked because of allegations it would have killed any chance that network might have had to get coverage of the upcoming marriage of Harry and Meg... NOT something that sat too well with the Disney-owned network, a company that itself has distinguished itself as a champion for the rights of kids to chop their bits off and their teachers to regale them with lurid tales of which holes their partners chose to hide the snausage in last weekend. CBS fired staffers they claim to have leaked the footage after it got out, FOX finally joining the party because they were (and still are) controlled opposition, just like your Sky News Australia is.

I know real victims of sex abuse.... they're mostly chronic alcoholics trying to survive another day...

I know a few myself, I've alluded to my oldest friend's experiences at Footscray VUT. She certainly isn't in a position to be consuming alcohol, if she were she'd already be dead.

Giuffre, lives on the beach in her 2 story mansion in Perth's northern suburbs.. popping pills for her bad back and collecting big cheques to whoever buys her bullshit story. I don't care how Epstein made her feel as she was was being paid to fly all over the world.

The people like me who have followed the story from the beginning would love nothing better than for Andrew to sue her sorry arse for defamation.

Sarah Ferguson, Andrews ex-wife borrowed a lot of money off Epstein and that is why Andrew went to see him in that picture of them walking around..

Contrary to popular opinion Andrew isn't rich by billionaire standards.

I've only your word as to that being the reason why the photo was taken or indeed where it was taken (more on that later) and Andrew's wealth and privilege (or absence of it) should not be a mitigating factor in this regard. It wouldn't be for you or I, that much I know.

Lastly, I do not care about what royals have done in the past hundreds of years. We have no control whatsoever what bad people continually do but they should be caught and brought to justice as swiftly as we can when they are exposed.

I know you did not mean to infer that the royals were bad people there, I accept that you think we should all give them the benefit of the doubt. I find it a little hypocritical in the face of your apparent willingness to find fault with those who would contend grievance against them, but I remind myself that you are human and fallible for it, as are we all. And that includes the royals (unless you happen to be one of those people who subscribe to the idea they are lizard people).

Andrew did not cause Giuffre to wag school, live on the streets, get hooked on drugs, live with men old enough to be her grandfather, be a prostitute, pimp for Epstein or force her to trip around the world in private jets...

Strawman argumnent. Really Caskur.  :001_rolleyes:

He supposedly met  her in a night club in the middle of England's coldest winter ever.... she and he and Maxwell sure looked dressed for the coldest winter eh?

We have no reason to expect that photo is from the same night. Even if it was, the decor doesnt exactly scream swanky nightclub at me and none of them exactly look incapable of taking off any warm winter woollies upon finding themselves in air conditioned comfort.

Besides, you're talking to a guy who's seen how little women can wear while queueing up to get into places like Barrymores in the dead of winter. Fucking insane the things some people put themselves through, but while dumb as a box of hair, most of it isn't illegal.

Quote from: caskur post_id=501360 time=1684767449 user_id=2156GIUFFRE is a beneficiary of a family trust her grandmother set up... she wasn't from a poor family.   Her family was well off.

So bring them in to answer for whatever charges that might reasonably be levelled against them too.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

what the hell is a Strawman arguement??? When reporting the subject of Giuffre arguements that is all the press ever do because they haven't got anything on Andrew. Giuffre the prostitute was all over Andrew at that nightclub FOR ADULTS.... at the time he was a bachelor.... how would he know it was all fake attention, how did he know she didn't like him for real?

Andrew, while a very good looking man, isn't very well liked generally but until he is convicted he is an innocent man. Just because he isnt liked, he shouldn't have a sex deviate tag lumped on his head.

Giuffre living in defacto relationships at 16 is an adult... When she worked for Epstein at 16.5 giving him his blow jobs she was an adult... No one forced her at gunpoint to leave her defacto nest everyday to work for Epstein who paid her $4,000 a week. She went there for the money of her own initiative.

When I was 15 and pregnant and living with a man I was an adult. When I was 16 living in a flat caring for a baby I was an adult. I was no victim. When I was 17 and living with Philip I was an adult.....It was the 70s.... You did what you wanted in the 70s... it was that simple.

People like Giuffre, and Stormy Daniels and Meghan Markle I have no time for. They make me want to throw up actually.

Donald Trump needs to get his money back.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Andrew was not stripped of titles....He OFFERED TO STEP DOWN FROM DOING ROYAL DUTIES THUS HANDING IN HRH title. He did it so the Queen could enjoy her last Jubilee.... He is still a Prince, still the Duke of York....he is still 8th in line of Succession of the throne.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Just watch the Lady C vid in increments....over a few days. She is reading out the 65 questions Giuffre's lawyer wanted answered.
- Andy Warhol