Last post: Today at 12:37:26 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Gremlin

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

I would just like to say..... IT WUZ THA JOOOOOOZ!!!!!!"

caskur

THIS is the civil case. These are Giuffre's lawyer questions answered by Prince Andrew's lawyers

">

it took 2 hours for Lady C to read the questions and responces. EVERYTHING I have written is in the vid plus more. That is why I know everything about this subject. Read in increments if your concerntration is that of a sparrow.

Thank God for Lady C.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501341 time=1684746137 user_id=3409

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PK8IP276KAH2/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/PK8IP276KAH2/

Epstein, Maxwell AND Giuffre are equally repugnant. Giuffre was a sex trafficker for real

There were rumours when Epstein killed himself that it was Mossad that silenced him. That was reported on the ABC late one night. Australia also lost an Aussie Jew working for Mossad.

That is feasible. Because it is feasible there is a likelihood of truth to it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Quote from: caskur post_id=501392 time=1684803688 user_id=2156
....he is still 8th in line of Succession of the throne.

Imagine having to live that pathetic life.  Living not to enjoy life and actually being happy...but living for bullshit.

Berry Sweet

Do you really believe royals are happy behind closed doors?

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501433 time=1684819256 user_id=164
Do you really believe royals are happy nehind closed doors?

I believe they are human with similar pros and cons as most people have.

Their social life would be more active. I know King Charles works his guts out and keeps very long hours.
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Quote from: caskur post_id=501435 time=1684820134 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501433 time=1684819256 user_id=164
Do you really believe royals are happy nehind closed doors?

Their social life would be more active. I know King Charles works his guts out and keeps very long hours.

They are human, yes.  They do want personal lives, but duty first.  I can only imagine how much it takes from a person and destroys their lives.  But are forced to put duty face on in public.

We don't see it.  We only see the smiles and waves.

I'd hate to be like that or even live like that.

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501436 time=1684820814 user_id=164
Quote from: caskur post_id=501435 time=1684820134 user_id=2156

They are human, yes.  They do want personal lives, but duty first.  I can only imagine how much it takes from a person and destroys their lives.  But are forced to put duty face on in public.

We don't see it.  We only see the smiles and waves.

I'd hate to be like that or even live like that.

True, you and I are freer to enjoy life....One day I will tell you about The 15th Earl of Loudoun's, father Michael 14 th Earl of Loudoun...
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501413 time=1684808207 user_id=2156
it took 2 hours for Lady C to read the questions and responces. EVERYTHING I have written is in the vid plus more. That is why I know everything about this subject.

You know what she decided to tell the camera in two hours. I've been following that story (along with many others) for well over two years. Since Epstein's second arrest in fact.

I don't profess to know anywhere near it all and what I do know cannot be condensed into two hours. You do not know everything there is to know on this subject. No-one here does.

Hence the need for a thorough investigation and prosecutions made where appropriate. Which is not going to happen as long as various royals are buying the silence of their accusers or (as was the case with the ABC) threatening  the network.

I've already told you I intend to listen to your offered video, though it should be noted in advance that I do not regard her as independent based on what you have admitted to regarding her position as a royally approved influencer (just calling the spade a spade here) and whatever she might have to say on the topic must be viewed through that lens, with the understanding she is not under oath (and therefore not obligated to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth). The likelihood that few (if any) of the questions will have been posited on the fly from learned attourneys is something to consider too, as is the undeniable fact that the information we might reasonably expect has been filtered through her bias and may in all likelihood have been incomplete by the time it was provided her.

Regardless, I'm interested in what she has to say on the topic. I'll add it to what I've already heard, but I'm more interested in hearing what the actual authorities have to say on the subject. Namely those named in the affair. I can make my own judgement on what sounds plausible and what doesn't.

As someone who believes in the Magna Carta and Habeus Corpus, I believe in keeping an open mind. As I have attempted to do with you, even when you have offered explanations that do not fit the pieces already long established over years of due diligence.

Like who convinced Roberts to go public with the accusations in the first place for example. You've said much regarding why she did, a good deal of it at odds with the accounts of others. That's not me accusing you of being "full of shit", it's me suspending disbelief until I can sort out a story that fits your pieces like a glove. Stranger things have happened, amitire?

Now, with that squared away, I'd like to revisit the matter of King Charles and his presumed power over his kingdom. Specifically, the maintainance of law and order through his realm, to whit:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/60CFkHl2_AM/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/60CFkHl2_AM/

A right piece of work, that Mizzo. And this is happening in London, right on Charles doorstep. Largely unprosecuted (apart for that one incident with "da joooooz").

Charles, Defender of The Faith isn't doing much to defend the members of his faith it seems. Unless I am to reason that "the faith" does not include the Church of England.

Your thoughts, if you will. You see I'm interested to learn how Londeners are expected to enjoy anything their "international city" has to offer (including coronations and music concerts) with ratbags like Mizzo making death threats against the locals, stealing their possessions and conducting house invasions for TikTok notoriety.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Lady C heavily condemned Andrew initially but as more and more information was put forth by Virginia Giuffre (nee Roberts) from the witness box, bells started Ringing.

Lady C has an IQ of 157, has written 21 non fiction books and bought her own castle. She adopted 2 Russian babies, (now grown men) one who looks like Putin.. as in almost identical twin brothers.

She is from Jamaica... Her father owned a department store.

I was one of the first people on the planet to know the Queen had died and made the announcemet at BF to Oak and Reaper in the SB and before the BBC announced it publicly to the world.

I have 100% confidence in Lady C. If she makes a mistake, she makes sure to correct it on the next installment. I have been religiously following her for 2 years...

It is up to you to listen to her.... I made sure I brought you to water but it is up to you to drink it.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501439 time=1684823597 user_id=3409

https://www.bitchute.com/video/60CFkHl2_AM/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/60CFkHl2_AM/

A right piece of work, that Mizzo. And this is happening in London, right on Charles doorstep. Largely unprosecuted (apart for that one incident with "da joooooz").

Charles, Defender of The Faith isn't doing much to defend the members of his faith it seems. Unless I am to reason that "the faith" does not include the Church of England.

Your thoughts, if you will. You see I'm interested to learn how Londeners are expected to enjoy anything their "international city" has to offer (including coronations and music concerts) with ratbags like Mizzo making death threats against the locals, stealing their possessions and conducting house invasions for TikTok notoriety.

Happens to us all the time.... I tell you what I would have done... Flogging, ball and chain and jailed 10 years then deportation... with natives, just shoot them.

I have no confidence KCIII can fix it nor any authority in the UK or any commonwealth country because our society is nothing more than ball less wonders.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501451 time=1684827651 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501439 time=1684823597 user_id=3409

Happens to us all the time.... I tell you what I would have done... Flogging, ball and chain and jailed 10 years then deportation... with natives, just shoot them.

I have no confidence KCIII can fix it nor any authority in the UK or any commonwealth country because our society is nothing more than ball less wonders.

Mmmm. There's a school of thought that says he and hie immediate sunjugates like the current arrangement just fine... makes it easier to convince us to relinquish our freedoms for the illusion of safety that never actually arrives. A good scam, those who eschew liberty in favour of security deserve neither.

Contrast that with the sort of stuff a monarch of previous centuries might have done. Henry VIII for instance. A total pig in the marital stakes, but I'm willing to bet there was a distinct absence of TikTokers knifing people in the ass and turning them into paraplegics "for the lulz" when he was on the throne.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=501371 time=1684774627 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=501365 time=1684769128 user_id=3390

That is only a suspicion you have. And you might be on to something. We don't know and it's all but guaranteed we never will.

No it isn't a suspician... it's a fact but I am not a party to the full facts...I will only write on stuff I have full facts about.... as much as possible at least.

None of us commoners are a party to the full facts. Until everything is disclosed, preferably in a court of law, everything we say is

conjecture.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=501482 time=1684848703 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=501371 time=1684774627 user_id=2156

No it isn't a suspician... it's a fact but I am not a party to the full facts...I will only write on stuff I have full facts about.... as much as possible at least.

None of us commoners are a party to the full facts. Until everything is disclosed, preferably in a court of law, everything we say is

conjecture.

What are you talking About?

Which subject?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I watched the video  again. GIUFFRE NAMED Clinton as one of the clients
- Andy Warhol