Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Six Most Racist Countries in the World

Started by Herman, May 12, 2023, 09:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

I saw this on youtube. I have been to all these countries.

">

Lokmar

I'M RAYCIS!!!!!

BTW, the Egyptians are right about Cleopatra. The bitch wasnt black. That fukin video is some serious AI bot propaganda and whoever made it should be stoned to death. "trust me, I've been there!" LMFAO! Reminds me of some Orwellian re-education video. Notice they always went back to white people being treated the best? As far as seeing more of my people screw up than blacks, well, there's more whites around me...duh. Not only did I not like this video, it made me MORE racist!

Oerdin

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=500473 time=1683941540 user_id=3396

">

I've hear Middle Eastern countries are blatantly racist. And I heard Korea still doesn't many legal preotections against racial discrimination.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=500498 time=1683965507 user_id=3374
The US is the least racist.

Libtards are racists.

Oerdin

Certainly.  Virtually all cultural are racist.  China is extremely racist which is fine but then watching the CCP lie and try to play up supposed racism every where else.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500516 time=1683984804 user_id=3389
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=500498 time=1683965507 user_id=3374
The US is the least racist.

Libtards are racists.

All of East Asia is racist. West Asia and South Asia are even worse. SE Adia is the least racist part of the continent.

Odinson

Racism is the norm everywhere... Its only natural to be vary of the stranger.

Our racism is only talked about because we give attention to it.

One does get comments about the looks and hair... I just dont give it much thought.

Members of other tribes are threat to you and your village.

And when you are the sole person of different color in a crowd, the aggressor sees and picks you first.

We are pack animals.

Odinson

I´m more suspicious about people not acting racist.

A Chinese man in a van smiles and offers you free candy.

https://gifdb.com/images/high/the-rock-eyebrow-raise-jumanji-entrance-g1z99orvfshg81vz.gif">

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=500558 time=1684011823 user_id=136
I´m more suspicious about people not acting racist.

A Chinese man in a van smiles and offers you free candy.

Seamunchkin isn't Chinese. :001_tongue:

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=500507 time=1683978832 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=500473 time=1683941540 user_id=3396

">

I've hear Middle Eastern countries are blatantly racist. And I heard Korea still doesn't many legal preotections against racial discrimination.

Arabs hate blacks and their laws reflect it.

Odinson

I´m sure in time we will all love each other.... Like in the USA and in the Balkans.

We must have more negroes in TV to ease us into the multiculturalism.

You know... Most of the time the mixed friends or couples are sort of in conflict... Their relationship aint casual.

The white person is a white-guilt ridden fool or the black person is a bootlicking Uncle Tom.

The white person is defending his/her negro from the evil white man empire.

You absolutely still see color... You feel different around the person of different race.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=501623 time=1684951035 user_id=136

You absolutely still see color... You feel different around the person of different race.

that was never true... not when  I was growing  up, but many darkies encouraged by whites became racist so today is now the absolute  reverse.

I LOVED meeting dark skinned people from exotic places but now I dont want them anywhere near me.... except my Indian doctor, she is good. I will keep her.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Zetsu

Racism in Canada and the US is a joke where I come from, people that cry racism in Canada are more than welcome to pack their bags and leave asap.
Permanently off his rocker