The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Old Herman's New Home Will be the Coloured Gal Forum

Started by Herman, May 13, 2023, 08:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Otherwise known as Lipstick Alley.  I am registering there tonight. They will love old Herman.

Herman

I registered at LSA and and now I wait if the coloured gals will approve me.

Herman

My first post. My handle is Old Herman. Herman was already taken.

Herman

I don't see how I can upload an avatar. Maybe it is a privilege you earn after a certain number of posts.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=500585 time=1684030688 user_id=3396

I'm Froodalicia... Froodalicious was too long.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=500588 time=1684031933 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=500585 time=1684030688 user_id=3396

I'm Froodalicia... Froodalicious was too long.

Good for you.

Herman

Holy shit Freud, you actually did join. You are the newest member. I thought you were bullshitting.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=500590 time=1684032456 user_id=3396
Holy shit Freud, you actually did join. You are the newest member. I thought you were bullshitting.

I never bullshit about joining forums... but I have occasionally bullshitted about who I was once joining a forum..

(Subterfuge, intrigue, or just my basic arsehole nature are hard things to kill for a person who gets larfs from putting anything into a blender in order to see what's Shaking)....
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=500592 time=1684033029 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=500590 time=1684032456 user_id=3396

I never bullshit about joining forums... but I have occasionally bullshitted about who I was once joining a forum..

(Subterfuge, intrigue, or just my basic arsehole nature are hard things to kill for a person who gets larfs from putting anything into a blender in order to see what's Shaking)....

Have you figured out how to upload an avatar? Is that something you have to earn after X number of posts?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=500600 time=1684034617 user_id=1676
Haven't bothered yet but I can let you know.

If you figure it out, let me know.

Erica Mena

Herman, they will ban you within five minutes. Ask Biggie lmao
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=500610 time=1684036809 user_id=2845
Herman, they will ban you within five minutes. Ask Biggie lmao

Kid, I like Coloured gals with big booties. And before I went on a diet eight years ago I liked Aunt Jemima pancakes, fried chicken and malt liquor. They will love old Herman.

Herman

I am a lovable redneck old fart. Especially when I have a thimble or two of barrel wash in me. I will have them Coloured gals sitting on my lap while I pour swish down their gizzards.

Aylana

They have those stupid reaction emotes there like at BF...ugh, and I read a thread about Jamie Fox, I can go to TMZ and read stuff like that. The only plus was there was no Seamajor.