Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Old Herman's New Home Will be the Coloured Gal Forum

Started by Herman, May 13, 2023, 08:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=500624 time=1684038351 user_id=3385
They have those stupid reaction emotes there like at BF...ugh, and I read a thread about Jamie Fox, I can go to TMZ and read stuff like that. The only plus was there was no Seamajor.

I am not going to last long there. We all know that. I will get too much barrel wash in me and start hitting on those feisty coloured gals.

Lokmar

DKG

I'm with Erica on this. Herman, you will get banned.

Herman

I posted this a minute ago. Daniel Penney should be awarded a medal for bravery. NYC mayor Adams should give him a key to the city. Any real man would have done the same dang thing he did. Your country needs more heroes like Daniel Penney.

Herman

Freud, I responded to a post of yours.

Froodalicia said

"You can be skinny and rectangular shaped" is a ridiculous notion that no sane man or woman would make or follow.

You're either fit for your size, ratio, and gender.... or you're a blob.

Old Herman said

I love a big old booty and small waist on a coloured gal. Brother, you don't know what you are missing.

Herman

I wrote this: Daniel Penney should be awarded a medal for bravery. NYC mayor Adams should give him a key to the city. Any real man would have done the same dang thing he did. Your country needs more heroes like Daniel Penney.

And I got a like.

Herman

I wrote this: Joe Biden or Jim Crow Joe as I call him is the worst president your country has ever had. Democrats are scared shitless that Blacks will leave the democRAT plantation. So, the senile jackass who fought against bussing as a senator says the biggest threat to American democracy is White supremacy. Everybody can see the lying senile jackass is pandering.

And I got a hug.

Coloured gals just love old Herman.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=500771 time=1684119930 user_id=3396
Freud, I responded to a post of yours.

Froodalicia said

"You can be skinny and rectangular shaped" is a ridiculous notion that no sane man or woman would make or follow.

You're either fit for your size, ratio, and gender.... or you're a blob.

Old Herman said

I love a big old booty and small waist on a coloured gal. Brother, you don't know what you are missing.

You posted that and you didn't get banned. ac_wot

Frood

I only got banned because somebody went off his or her nut at me after I called them kiddo to snarky comments made towards me... and to that nasty paragraph that was written at me, I asked them if the fellated their pop with that dirty mouth.

Then it was over.... the blackness wagons circled, and I was out. Lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=500795 time=1684145267 user_id=1676
I only got banned because somebody went off his or her nut at me after I called them kiddo to snarky comments made towards me... and to that nasty paragraph that was written at me, I asked them if the fellated their pop with that dirty mouth.

I'm not surprised, it's been years since the average yard ape hung about to raise his kids. You callous, unfeeling prick!  ac_lmfao

Erica Mena

You survived longer than Biggie  :laugh:
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=500879 time=1684205688 user_id=2845

I should check to see if I am banned. Flea, did you know that nappy headed hos do not like being called coloured. I thought all those people liked being called coloured.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=500883 time=1684206286 user_id=3396

I should check to see if I am banned. Flea, did you know that nappy headed hos do not like being called coloured. I thought all those people liked being called coloured.

It's the crayons, I swear. All that om-nom-nomming of the Crayolas and they were getting paranoid that you were making fun of it.  ac_biggrin

Frood

I got a lot of positive recs but some of the members probably didn't like me saying I don't do fat chicks.... cuz I'm not a fat, so why should I lower my standards sort of thing.

A lot of the positive recs were from hot fit black chicks, at least going by their avatars.

Having standards ain't fat shaming....
Blahhhhhh...