Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Old Herman's New Home Will be the Coloured Gal Forum

Started by Herman, May 13, 2023, 08:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=502242 time=1685409207 user_id=3214
did you get banned yet?

I haven't logged in since I started calling them coloured gals. If I aint banned yet, I probably have warnings.

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=501381 time=1684797256 user_id=3396
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=501316 time=1684699947 user_id=1728

I think (in America at least) it's considered "racist" for a White person to even recognise a non-white these days.

You dumb boomers really dropped the ball letting the jews take over...

If you had substituted rich progs for Jews, I would agree with ya.

Just how jewish are you?

I can't rememebr... didn't you say your nan was jewish?

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505162 time=1688490913 user_id=1728

Just how jewish are you?

I LUV JOOOOZ!!!!!!   ac_lovestruck

caskur

I love Barbra Steisand... Bette Midler, Richard Dreyfus, Billy Crystal and they are Jewish.

I don't get the entire anti Jewish thing but they are control freaks and that is a problem.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

There is a big stench from Poark and Aidsman over there.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: caskur post_id=505187 time=1688503656 user_id=2156
I love Barbra Steisand... Bette Midler, Richard Dreyfus, Billy Crystal and they are Jewish.

I don't get the entire anti Jewish thing but they are control freaks and that is a problem.

I won't speak for Scouse, but with all the things going wrong with the world today, one doesn't have to dig very deep to start finding Bergs and Steins behind things.  Of course, not all jews are responsible, and certainly not all Whites are innocent either, but there is unarguably a high percentage of jews in places of power with decision making capabilities that can alter the fabric of a nation.

caskur

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505191 time=1688506382 user_id=3397

I won't speak for Scouse, but with all the things going wrong with the world today, one doesn't have to dig very deep to start finding Bergs and Steins behind things.  Of course, not all jews are responsible, and certainly not all Whites are innocent either, but there is unarguably a high percentage of jews in places of power with decision making capabilities that can alter the fabric of a nation.

It's more about class rather than nationalities.... each nationality has its own class...  for instance, business class, academic class... working class, low class, political class and so on.  So which class is causing the most stress or causing the most division?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505162 time=1688490913 user_id=1728

Just how jewish are you?

How Jewish am I? I do not believe Ashkenazis are Jews, so your question is moot.

If you want to know my bloodline, I aint ever did one of those DNA tests. I think they are a scam though old Mel swears by them. My family is from Ukraine, so I am guessing I am ninety five percent Slavic.

None of that matters though. I am just an old working class redneck. If you aint a rich prog fighting against my ability to earn a living and make my own choices or an agent acting on their behalf, you aint likely to have a problem with old Herman. If you do, it is game on.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: caskur post_id=505196 time=1688509719 user_id=2156
It's more about class rather than nationalities.... each nationality has its own class...  for instance, business class, academic class... working class, low class, political class and so on.  So which class is causing the most stress or causing the most division?

No easy answer to that.  I know the rot starts to spread in schools, with plenty of brainwashing (i.e. creating self hating Whites).  So the academic class is to blame there.

The political and business class together push for immigration levels so high that towns literally turn brown overnight, suppressing wages, stressing infrastructure, and pricing locals out of the housing market.

But probably most importantly is the media, the ultimate propaganda machine.  And we KNOW who runs the media.  The list could be long with this one...  Mixed race couples in every ad. Straight Whites males bad, everyone else good, in every fucking article.  Movies that so blatantly push a narrative that only an idiot couldn't see it.  The normalization of twisted and deviant behaviour that really should stay in the privacy of your own living room and not in the streets.  The list could go on and on...

caskur

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505207 time=1688511418 user_id=3397
Quote from: caskur post_id=505196 time=1688509719 user_id=2156

No easy answer to that.  I know the rot starts to spread in schools, with plenty of brainwashing (i.e. creating self hating Whites).  So the academic class is to blame there.

The political and business class together push for immigration levels so high that towns literally turn brown overnight, suppressing wages, stressing infrastructure, and pricing locals out of the housing market.

But probably most importantly is the media, the ultimate propaganda machine.  And we KNOW who runs the media.  The list could be long with this one...  Mixed race couples in every ad. Straight Whites males bad, everyone else good, in every fucking article.  Movies that so blatantly push a narrative that only an idiot couldn't see it.  The normalization of twisted and deviant behaviour that really should stay in the privacy of your own living room and not in the streets.  The list could go on and on...

That is it...  100% correct.

So how do you mentally survive such an evil turn around with humankind? That is the 64 thousand dollar question?
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Give your business to the least problematic of them would be a good start. Anything with a high ESG score, do a 180 and shop elsewhere.

Enough people start doing that and Larry Fink will start running out of money to bail out the wokels.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=505323 time=1688542551 user_id=3409
Give your business to the least problematic of them would be a good start. Anything with a high ESG score, do a 180 and shop elsewhere.

Enough people start doing that and Larry Fink will start running out of money to bail out the wokels.

I like your idea.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=505344 time=1688565016 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=505323 time=1688542551 user_id=3409

I like your idea.

I'll second that good idea.

Aryan

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505191 time=1688506382 user_id=3397

Melski gets it.

The JQ is so obvious and blatant at this stage, that the deniers are either being willfully ignorant for whatever reason or they're retarded.