The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Old Herman's New Home Will be the Coloured Gal Forum

Started by Herman, May 13, 2023, 08:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=505205 time=1688511364 user_id=3396
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505162 time=1688490913 user_id=1728

Just how jewish are you?

I can't rememebr... didn't you say your nan was jewish?

How Jewish am I? I do not believe Ashkenazis are Jews, so your question is moot.

If you want to know my bloodline, I aint ever did one of those DNA tests. I think they are a scam though old Mel swears by them. My family is from Ukraine, so I am guessing I am ninety five percent Slavic.

None of that matters though. I am just an old working class redneck. If you aint a rich prog fighting against my ability to earn a living and make my own choices or an agent acting on their behalf, you aint likely to have a problem with old Herman. If you do, it is game on.

I've heard the "Ashkenazis are fake jews" theory, but I don't buy it. They're certainly not White...

As far as I'm concerned, they're peas from the same shit filled pod as Khazars, just lighter skinned.

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505367 time=1688575672 user_id=1728
Quote from: Herman post_id=505205 time=1688511364 user_id=3396

How Jewish am I? I do not believe Ashkenazis are Jews, so your question is moot.

If you want to know my bloodline, I aint ever did one of those DNA tests. I think they are a scam though old Mel swears by them. My family is from Ukraine, so I am guessing I am ninety five percent Slavic.

None of that matters though. I am just an old working class redneck. If you aint a rich prog fighting against my ability to earn a living and make my own choices or an agent acting on their behalf, you aint likely to have a problem with old Herman. If you do, it is game on.

I've heard the "Ashkenazis are fake jews" theory, but I don't buy it. They're certainly not White...

As far as I'm concerned, they're peas from the same shit filled pod as Khazars, just lighter skinned.

Real Jews are from the Middle East. There are some Ashkenazis that are Jews. But, they are converts.The Rhineland Hypothesis has been debunked. The Khazarian Hypothesis is based on conmversion. There is no clear evidence of Ashkenazis connection to the Holy Land. Therefore they aint Jews.

Aryan

Yes but jews are internationalists and have been interbreeding with non-jews for centuries. This is why Ashkenazis look White, yet many of them openly display their contempt and disdain towards White people and push woke nonsense.

Are you familiar with the term "Amalek"? It basically translates to White people, Germanics to be precise, and rabbis preach that the Amalek is the jews greatest enemy and has to be destroyed.

Anyway, don't take my word for it, read this transcript straight from the horse's mouth;

https://i.ibb.co/h7YBY7q/amalek.jpg">

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505530 time=1688661137 user_id=1728
Yes but jews are internationalists and have been interbreeding with non-jews for centuries. This is why Ashkenazis look White, yet many of them openly display their contempt and disdain towards White people and push woke nonsense.

Are you familiar with the term "Amalek"? It basically translates to White people, Germanics to be precise, and rabbis preach that the Amalek is the jews greatest enemy and has to be destroyed.

Anyway, don't take my word for it, read this transcript straight from the horse's mouth;

https://i.ibb.co/h7YBY7q/amalek.jpg">

Well, since Hitler gassed and burned, and shot, and starved 6 million of em, I'd say them fukin Huns are JOOO enemy #1!!!!

Aryan

6 million? You can't seriously believe that outrageous number?

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505545 time=1688666604 user_id=1728
6 million? You can't seriously believe that outrageous number?

You're right. The cocksucker is on the hook for 10's of millions of deaths.

Herman

Like every other European ethnicity, Ashkenazis interbred. We Slavs are a mixture of everthing too. Anyway, I do not know why you give a shit that Ashkenazis did not originate in ancient Palestine and cannot claim at least ethnically to be Jews. The only folks I thought gave a shit about that was the Chief Rabbinate of Israel.

Herman

What the hell are you folks doing screwing up my thread about the coloured gal forum.

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=505564 time=1688686190 user_id=3396

Like every other European ethnicity, Ashkenazis interbred. We Slavs are a mixture of everthing too. Anyway, I do not know why you give a shit that Ashkenazis did not originate in ancient Palestine and cannot claim at least ethnically to be Jews. The only folks I thought gave a shit about that was the Chief Rabbinate of Israel.

The only reason I even know wtf an ashkenazi is, is because they're at the root of the anti-white industry.

Whatever they are, jews, alien reptillians from Mars... it doesn't matter, they have to be dealt with.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

So is Mel....  I'm not sure those ancestry sites are completely trustworthy though.

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505708 time=1688749720 user_id=1728
Quote from: Herman post_id=505564 time=1688686190 user_id=3396

The only reason I even know wtf an ashkenazi is, is because they're at the root of the anti-white industry.

Some are, some aren't.

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505718 time=1688751274 user_id=1728
So is Mel....  I'm not sure those ancestry sites are completely trustworthy though.

Genetic testing, two companies. My sister studied at one point to be a genealogical person of some level and has detailed records meticulously sourced through her travels.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505718 time=1688751274 user_id=1728

I aint believing they are accurate either.

Herman

I am getting lots of negs lately. I thought I was charming the tight pants off their big backsides when I posted that I like curvy coloured gals.