Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Here's some non pedo shit...

Started by Melson Gibson, May 10, 2023, 07:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=500606 time=1684035730 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=500605 time=1684035630 user_id=3396

The Winter War was an embarrassment to the USSR.

When it comes to war, the russians are about as good at it as the italians and the french.

No..

You should have realistically said "the Americans are about as good at it as the Italians and the French"...

America is fucked.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=500637 time=1684044665 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=500606 time=1684035730 user_id=3351

When it comes to war, the russians are about as good at it as the italians and the french.

No..

You should have realistically said "the Americans are about as good at it as the Italians and the French"...

America is fucked.

When we have a decent POTUS, we're actually pretty good about killing people. Overall, our tech is better than russia's for certain.

Its a damn shame we have so many traitors in the government that give it away to the ruskies and the chanks.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500568 time=1684018107 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=500554 time=1684010075 user_id=136

Imagine talking about fighting against the Russians while simultaneously flooding the country with peeps who are just as anti-Finland.

I don't hate Finland like I do Canada and the United States. However, if there was a border clash between Russia and Finland, I would be cheering on Moscow.

I´m confused about the current trend... Not gonna defend multiculturalism, trans rights and the white male bashing.

The white male haters are gonna expect an army of white men to defend them... How dumb is that.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=500718 time=1684093063 user_id=136

I don't hate Finland like I do Canada and the United States. However, if there was a border clash between Russia and Finland, I would be cheering on Moscow.

I´m confused about the current trend... Not gonna defend multiculturalism, trans rights and the white male bashing.

The white male haters are gonna expect an army of white men to defend them... How dumb is that.

And when the White fellas do defend them they will be charged like Daniel Penney was. It is frickin bullshit.

Shen Li

Libtards are hypotwats. You know that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=500762 time=1684115184 user_id=3396

And when the Wihte fellas do defend them they will be charged like Daniel Penney was. It is frickin bullshit.

It's called "destroying society" and it's Vewwy Seeweeus Bidnezz. All it needs for this evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

So get to kicking against it or get to enjoying your forthcoming communistic peasant pauperage like the WEF wants you to do.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=500820 time=1684183941
Quote from: Herman post_id=500762 time=1684115184 user_id=3396

And when the White fellas do defend them they will be charged like Daniel Penney was. It is frickin bullshit.

It's called "destroying society" and it's Vewwy Seeweeus Bidnezz. All it needs for this evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

So get to kicking against it or get to enjoying your forthcoming communistic peasant pauperage like the WEF wants you to do.

When good men try to do anything they get cancelled by prog money and power.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=500877 time=1684205211 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=500820 time=1684183941

And when good men don't try, the progs continue unimpeded.

So impede them. If all you manage is to slow them down, it's at least better than the alternative of them riding roughshod over everything with impunity. Why make it easy for the noodly armed buggers when you can show them what a Real insurrection actually entails? Sheesh, stop sitting on your hands and hoping they'll leave you alone; you know they won't. You also know that if they get enough blowback, they'll default to screaming for someone else to take care of it for them.

All they have is screaming, you have a work-hardened paw you can back-hand them in the moosh with.

And you can think for yourself, you just have to give yourself the permission to.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=500485 time=1683948750 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=500435 time=1683930526 user_id=136
This place was a hunter&gatherer society in the 1950´s.

And now you are a welfare state refuge for Muslim migrqants. Aint progress great.

seriously, seriously depressing...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=500915 time=1684212161
Quote from: Herman post_id=500877 time=1684205211 user_id=3396

And when good men don't try, the progs continue unimpeded.

So impede them. If all you manage is to slow them down, it's at least better than the alternative of them riding roughshod over everything with impunity. Why make it easy for the noodly armed buggers when you can show them what a Real insurrection actually entails? Sheesh, stop sitting on your hands and hoping they'll leave you alone; you know they won't. You also know that if they get enough blowback, they'll default to screaming for someone else to take care of it for them.

All they have is screaming, you have a work-hardened paw you can back-hand them in the moosh with.

And you can think for yourself, you just have to give yourself the permission to.

THIS X2!!!  :howdy: