Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This woke shit

Started by Erica Mena, May 17, 2023, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar
Quote from: DKGI think the average person can see what is happening. It has nothing to don with consenting gay adults anymore.

Its the predictable evolution of consenting gay adults. I said this type of shit was going to happen at least 2 decades ago. I came up with my prediction from reading the Bible and even backing it up with world history. Tolerating gay perversion and even worse yet, canonizing it in law, literally nets a society this type of bullshit. The day of reckoning is coming. The One and Only God that Adolph shitler isnt convinced exists is going to see America destroyed. Ours is the one nation on earth that declared its independence from england on the authority of God. Its was a great and momentous thing but it came with strings.
:MG_216:

Nipple tassels more like it. You're so gay for your big black cock of death collection it defies description. Mooning after someone you cannot prove exists, bitching about other people tolerating kweirdos et al... you done anything concrete towards solving the issue?

I thought not.

You've got a problem pal, you've got a loud mouth and a soft cock. Go masturbate over your armory, the one that hasn't been employed in the service of your sky fairy, in spite of your Bumper Book of Biblical Ballyhoo's supposed demands for bullets and boot stomping block parties.

Just make sure you spoof on the ceiling if you get a gasm, wankspasm. I heard the sky fairy takes a dim view of those that sprog in the shag pile.  ac_biggrin
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush
Quote from: LokmarIts the predictable evolution of consenting gay adults. I said this type of shit was going to happen at least 2 decades ago. I came up with my prediction from reading the Bible and even backing it up with world history. Tolerating gay perversion and even worse yet, canonizing it in law, literally nets a society this type of bullshit. The day of reckoning is coming. The One and Only God that Adolph shitler isnt convinced exists is going to see America destroyed. Ours is the one nation on earth that declared its independence from england on the authority of God. Its was a great and momentous thing but it came with strings.
:MG_216:

Nipple tassels more like it. You're so gay for your big black cock of death collection it defies description. Mooning after someone you cannot prove exists, bitching about other people tolerating kweirdos et al... you done anything concrete towards solving the issue?

I thought not.

You've got a problem pal, you've got a loud mouth and a soft cock. Go masturbate over your armory, the one that hasn't been employed in the service of your sky fairy, in spite of your Bumper Book of Biblical Ballyhoo's supposed demands for bullets and boot stomping block parties.

Just make sure you spoof on the ceiling if you get a gasm, wankspasm. I heard the sky fairy takes a dim view of those that sprog in the shag pile.  ac_biggrin

No doubt all the other tards like you back in the day scoffed like morons always do. God's wrath wont be silent forever. My dick dont have nothing to do with it. This nation staked its very existence on God's authority which means its on the hook.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush:MG_216:

I thought not.

No doubt all the other tards like you back in the day scoffed like morons always do. God's wrath wont be silent forever. My dick dont have nothing to do with it. This nation staked its very existence on God's authority which means its on the hook.
You forget. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." of course like most fanatics you tend to cherrypick your way around that little nugget, ya wombat.

You are full of shit of course. As I recall, the colonies were initially populated by people fleeing persecution, it happened to be religious in nature. Those founding fathers you've held up as the champions of God at least had the good grace to afford all comers with their own version of the Ultimate Divinity, they also left room gor the atheism belief, as well as agnostics such as myself who simply did not know one way or the other. A more egalitarian arrangement than the one you propose, to be sure.

But you're still a total soft cock where it really counts.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: LokmarNo doubt all the other tards like you back in the day scoffed like morons always do. God's wrath wont be silent forever. My dick dont have nothing to do with it. This nation staked its very existence on God's authority which means its on the hook.
You forget. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." of course like most fanatics you tend to cherrypick your way around that little nugget, ya wombat.

You are full of shit of course. As I recall, the colonies were initially populated by people fleeing persecution, it happened to be religious in nature. Those founding fathers you've held up as the champions of God at least had the good grace to afford all comers with their own version of the Ultimate Divinity, they also left room gor the atheism belief, as well as agnostics such as myself who simply did not know one way or the other. A more egalitarian arrangement than the one you propose, to be sure.

You clowns always run for that imaginary escape hatch. I guess its just part of your trained stupidity. The established FACT that rights come from God and that the country was founded by the authority from God to overthrow english rule is irrefutable. Therefore, the belief in God ISNT religion. I understand this because I can read and have read. You're a gaytheist retard, hellbent on doubling and tripling down on your gaytheist dogma. Carry on.

DKG

Lol, the wokest church in America.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Adolf Oliver BushYou forget. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." of course like most fanatics you tend to cherrypick your way around that little nugget, ya wombat.

https://vocaroo.com/15RAICH7QvzC
Heh, knew I could count on you to wipe your ass with the first amendment. So much for all the praise you heaped on the nation's founders... and you wonder why I reckon you're just like every other leftie.  ac_razz

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Three young boys, all brothers, went missing in Oregon while in the care of their mother and an adult male. The children were eventually found, but the descriptions released to the public to help locate the missing boys gave only their "pronouns," not their sex or gender.

On Tuesday, the Oregon DHS Child Welfare Division issued an alert that three brothers — 7-year-old Brantley Hinson, 4-year-old Logan Hinson, and 3-year-old River Hinson — had gone missing. They were last seen on June 17, 10 days earlier, in Bend, Oregon, about 165 miles southeast of Portland. They had been with their mother, Stephanie Lloyd, and a man named Kyle McMullen.

Lokmar

Quote from: Lokmarhttps://vocaroo.com/15RAICH7QvzC
Heh, knew I could count on you to wipe your ass with the first amendment. So much for all the praise you heaped on the nation's founders... and you wonder why I reckon you're just like every other leftie.  ac_razz

Oh yea, you're of course right, right?  :crazy:  The fukin founders wrote reams of legal declarations about how we have all these rights from God and then wrote a fukin constitution declaring "no establishment of religion" completely negating everything they wrote about God.  :2r4ml1j_th:

Just STFU already you fukin ignoramus.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Adolf Oliver BushHeh, knew I could count on you to wipe your ass with the first amendment. So much for all the praise you heaped on the nation's founders... and you wonder why I reckon you're just like every other leftie.  ac_razz

I know, right?  ac_lmfao  Jim-bob Madison, out there, chewing on grass stalks and banging on about sky fairies and writing that nobody... not even him or his mates could mandate your adherence. "Ohhh shit" you say, "nooooo, he didn't know what he was on about there! Noooo, don't pay attention to his madman ravings, only the bits I tell you that were Important!!!""

Kimd of like how biblical scholars get when discussing The Apocryphon of John, the apostle. "Nuuuuuu, he was off his meds, God wasn't a mutant half lion hambeast fucking with us, nuuuuu.... Jesus wasn't sent to avenge the other Gods, Jesus was his SON dammit, nuuuuuuuu".... and so forth.

Just like a leftie you are. Praising your heroes until they start saying shit you disagree with, then going scorched earth on their asses. But you'll still attempt to sell the rest of us on the bits they said that you agreed with and try to market yourself as the arbiter of where they got it right and where they didn't. They have their JK Rowlings, you have your Founding Fathers. Either way, cherrypicking what you think the rest of us should accept as canon is ultimately the order of the day.

Not good enough you foolish, tantrum throwing little man. Not even close.  ac_biggrin

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

I know, right?  ac_lmfao  Jim-bob Madison, out there, chewing on grass stalks and banging on about sky fairies and writing that nobody... not even him or his mates could mandate your adherence. "Ohhh shit" you say, "nooooo, he didn't know what he was on about there! Noooo, don't pay attention to his madman ravings, only the bits I tell you that were Important!!!""

Kimd of like how biblical scholars get when discussing The Apocryphon of John, the apostle. "Nuuuuuu, he was off his meds, God wasn't a mutant half lion hambeast fucking with us, nuuuuu.... Jesus wasn't sent to avenge the other Gods, Jesus was his SON dammit, nuuuuuuuu".... and so forth.

Just like a leftie you are. Praising your heroes until they start saying shit you disagree with, then going scorched earth on their asses. But you'll still attempt to sell the rest of us on the bits they said that you agreed with and try to market yourself as the arbiter of where they got it right and where they didn't. They have their JK Rowlings, you have your Founding Fathers. Either way, cherrypicking what you think the rest of us should accept as canon is ultimately the order of the day.

Not good enough you foolish, tantrum throwing little man. Not even close.  ac_biggrin

:2r4ml1j_th:

Nice rant, loon.

Once again, Did the founders establish and declare that mans rights come from God? YES!!!!

This logically means that God and/or the belief in God cannot be religion.

PWN3D!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Adolf Oliver BushI know, right?  ac_lmfao  Jim-bob Madison, out there, chewing on grass stalks and banging on about sky fairies and writing that nobody... not even him or his mates could mandate your adherence. "Ohhh shit" you say, "nooooo, he didn't know what he was on about there! Noooo, don't pay attention to his madman ravings, only the bits I tell you that were Important!!!""

They also held that the amendments weren't necessary, but went ahead and wrote them anyway. Something tells me they were either overdosing on ergot or just plain retarded, but in any event it got you guns...and apparently no expectation of the government mandating any religion. This would immediately put anything they had to say about where tights came from into question.

But I don;t expect you could understand such logic. You get to fondling those big bang sticks and your dick does your thinking for you. Probably why the lefties are all about chopping them off. For my part, I reckon the both of you are wet behind the ears.

PWN3D yourself. Getting to be quite the habit where you're concerned, innit?  ac_razz

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

They also held that the amendments weren't necessary, but went ahead and wrote them anyway. Something tells me they were either overdosing on ergot or just plain retarded, but in any event it got you guns...and apparently no expectation of the government mandating any religion. This would immediately put anything they had to say about where tights came from into question.

But I don;t expect you could understand such logic. You get to fondling those big bang sticks and your dick does your thinking for you. Probably why the lefties are all about chopping them off. For my part, I reckon the both of you are wet behind the ears.

PWN3D yourself. Getting to be quite the habit where you're concerned, innit?  ac_razz

Sorry you dont have common sense or coherent rebuttal. PWN3D!

Herman

Planned Parenthood has claimed that the notion of virginity stems from harmful "patriarchal" mindsets.

"The idea of virginity comes from outdated — let's be real, patriarchal— ways of thinking that hurts everyone," Planned Parenthood tweeted. The organization's post also featured a message declaring, "Virginity is a social construct."

People pounced on Planned Parenthood's post.

"Planned Parenthood profits from sex. So this makes complete sense," Mary Margaret Olohan of the Daily Signal tweeted.

"'Waiting to have sex before marriage hurts everyone' says the industry that profits off of promiscuity & murdering innocent babies..." someone else wrote.

"Teenage virgins are bad for Planned Parenthood's baby-killing business," another person declared.

"The only reason planned parenthood is anti virginity is because virgins put them out of business," someone else tweeted.

In addition to promoting abortion, Planned Parenthood also pushes radical leftist gender ideology.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: LokmarSorry you dont have common sense or coherent rebuttal. PWN3D!
Mmhmm, well you have to be smarter than your tighty whiteys to understand and appreciate my posts, so I'm told.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: LokmarSorry you dont have common sense or coherent rebuttal. PWN3D!
Mmhmm, well you have to be smarter than your tighty whiteys to understand and appreciate my posts, so I'm told.
Do they still make them? Strictly boxers covering old Herman's junk.