The best topic

Replies: 7036
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:03:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This woke shit

Started by Erica Mena, May 17, 2023, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena
Quote from: Biggie SmilesPull her out of there and put her where tho? your whole state is pretty much infected with that filth. as a conservative parent you have no rights there.

and all this time the liberal scumbags were telling everyone this isn't happening.

see why I hate these vermin cockroaches so much?

That's what I told him. It's everywhere, unless we put her in Christian private school.
I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't escape it there either

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie SmilesLook at these sick people

Someone should buy the nice street pastor lunch while someone else sprays all them fukin kweirdos down with a mini gun.

Lokmar

Quote from: Erica Mena
Quote from: Biggie SmilesI'd advise against that. You live in commiefornia and might wind up being led away in handcuffs for believing in God

Move to the bastion of hope and Freedom if you really want to be a Christian. Florida.

My husband is going OFF. He wants me to pull her out of that school.

This crap is infectious.

Its painful financially but an evangelical Christian school is really the only good choice. I have to say I would sooner put my kids in a muhzie school before a public skrewel.

Herman

Quote from: Erica MenaIs going too far now.

My kid came home calling me transphobic. That there is a trans day celebration at her school. I don't give a fuck what day it is, that shit is not of GOD. Her school tells them it's ok to cut off your genitals and cosplay as the opposite sex.

Now I have to go check the counselor for telling her this shit is okay..
Jesus H. I could not handle this shit. I do not know how parents can remain calm when talking to teachers.

Berry Sweet

I am tired of this "woke" shit..and term itself used by idiots to try make their narcissistic selves look important or educated.  It's not working on me.  Even our own PM in Canada has used this term to make himself look even more stupid than he already looks.

No one is "woke"...like literally no one.  This shit is a scam.  Life goes on like it always has...only slang and stupid terms change over the decades and centuries.  Today, we are in this ridiculous "woke" stage...what will it be in 10..20+ years?

"Woke" is just as stupid as the carbon tax in Canada.  This shit is not helping anyone except money launderers.  If people are so 'woke', why can't they see what is really going on?

Lokmar

God says execute faggits but we chose to love and tolerate them instead. We're all getting what we deserve now. Its too fucking late. All the horrors listed in Revelation are on the fast track now.

Blazor

Quote from: LokmarGod says execute faggits but we chose to love and tolerate them instead. We're all getting what we deserve now. Its too fucking late. All the horrors listed in Revelation are on the fast track now.

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor
Quote from: LokmarGod says execute faggits but we chose to love and tolerate them instead. We're all getting what we deserve now. Its too fucking late. All the horrors listed in Revelation are on the fast track now.

It saddens me to realize Christianity has become so castrated that it doesnt condemn homosexuality any longer.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar

It saddens me to realize Christianity has become so castrated that it doesnt condemn homosexuality any longer.
The Muslim is right.

Blazor

Adolf Oliver Bush

Meanwhile in a grade eight classroom in Illinois...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/_SVr69wKXjA/

This is a war.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Odinson

Its not just wokeism... The fabric of the educational system is falling thanks to relaxed liberal policies.

The schools are zoo-like compared to the dead silence we had.

The teachers are buddies with the students... The teacher is just a clown.

Teachers job attracts the barely able graduates... The prestige of the profession was thrown in the trash by dyed hair lesbians.

It is not unheard of that the teacher is meth-headed twerker off-duty.

Blazor

I got on my old High Schools website, and took a look at the teachers these days, and oh my Lord, WHAT a difference!!!!! So glad I aint in school lol.

DKG

Quote from: Berry SweetI am tired of this "woke" shit..and term itself used by idiots to try make their narcissistic selves look important or educated.  It's not working on me.  Even our own PM in Canada has used this term to make himself look even more stupid than he already looks.

No one is "woke"...like literally no one.  This shit is a scam.  Life goes on like it always has...only slang and stupid terms change over the decades and centuries.  Today, we are in this ridiculous "woke" stage...what will it be in 10..20+ years?

"Woke" is just as stupid as the carbon tax in Canada.  This shit is not helping anyone except money launderers.  If people are so 'woke', why can't they see what is really going on?
Agreed.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: OdinsonIts not just wokeism... The fabric of the educational system is falling thanks to relaxed liberal policies.

The schools are zoo-like compared to the dead silence we had.

The teachers are buddies with the students... The teacher is just a clown.

Teachers job attracts the barely able graduates... The prestige of the profession was thrown in the trash by dyed hair lesbians.

It is not unheard of that the teacher is meth-headed twerker off-duty.
I chanced to run into someone studying to be a teacher a few weeks back. Someone who hadn't been fully indoctrinated into the poison that Marxists have been waging on our educational institutions yet.

We struck up a conversation, I asked a few leading questions about their studies. Determined for myself based on her replies exactly what shit she was being brainwashed into becoming - the next generation of CRT spouting wokels. But not yet so far gone that I did not get the light of realization to flare in her eyes when I started questioning the propriety of what she was being taught.

I've bought a few texts for her to do some extra-curricular studies. Ones that debunk CRT and the Woke agenda. I intend to make a gift of them to her and give her some badly needed perspective which might go some way to tempering if not immunizing her to the garbage elements she is being indoctrinated into.

One teacher of tomorrow, but it's a start. I know to pick my battles and this is one I feel I've a chance of prevailing in. My effort towards a better tomorrow may come to nothing, it might also prove a success inn creating a small haven for a group of students who might avoid chopping their bits off behind their parents backs.

I'm not even going to ask what any of you lot have done. If I don't ask, I cannot be disappointed with a reply of "nothing".
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles