Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This woke shit

Started by Erica Mena, May 17, 2023, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar
Quote from: DKGA resurfaced article that linked physical fitness to white supremacy garnered a shocked response from podcast host Joe Rogan after the official account for MSNBC posted it Monday.

"Being healthy is 'far right.' Holy f***," he tweeted.

The opinion article from 2022 tried to claim that white supremacists online were trying to use physical fitness in order to seduce people into extremist groups.

The article from opinion columnist Cynthia Miller-Idriss was ridiculed widely when it was first published, and that mockery was reignited on social media.

"The only way to prove you're not a Nazi is to get fat," said columnist Bridget Phetasy, who has been a guest on Rogan's podcast.

Thats so fucking retarded. I'm kinda fat and I use the n-werd whenever possible!  :laugh3:
ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: DKGA resurfaced article that linked physical fitness to white supremacy garnered a shocked response from podcast host Joe Rogan after the official account for MSNBC posted it Monday.

The opinion article from 2022 tried to claim that white supremacists online were trying to use physical fitness in order to seduce people into extremist groups.

The article from opinion columnist Cynthia Miller-Idriss was ridiculed widely when it was first published, and that mockery was reignited on social media.

"The only way to prove you're not a Nazi is to get fat," said columnist Bridget Phetasy, who has been a guest on Rogan's podcast.

Thats so fucking retarded. I'm kinda fat and I use the n-werd whenever possible!  :laugh3:

PLEASE don't take this wrong okay? We have known eachother online for more than ten years now. We have shared textual battle. Laughs. Values. And N*kka jizz. And choo Choo trains on ya momma.

So I actually really wanna know what you look like LOL. But I dont wanna ask for pics because....ewww that's weird. But. Yeah. If you ever feel like PMing a picture of yourself you can send it my way.  :empathy:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove
Quote from: LokmarThats so fucking retarded. I'm kinda fat and I use the n-werd whenever possible!  :laugh3:

PLEASE don't take this wrong okay? We have known eachother online for more than ten years now. We have shared textual battle. Laughs. Values. And N*kka jizz. And choo Choo trains on ya momma.

So I actually really wanna know what you look like LOL. But I dont wanna ask for pics because....ewww that's weird. But. Yeah. If you ever feel like PMing a picture of yourself you can send it my way.  :empathy:

LOL! You aint missing much. If I think of someone on camera thats similar, I'll post it.

Dove

Quote from: DovePLEASE don't take this wrong okay? We have known eachother online for more than ten years now. We have shared textual battle. Laughs. Values. And N*kka jizz. And choo Choo trains on ya momma.

LOL! You aint missing much. If I think of someone on camera thats similar, I'll post it.

I WANT THE REAL DEAL DANGGIT!

One of you and your wife so when you are talking about hitting it I know who I'm imagining lol. 

Yeah I'm a sick bitch. Anytime I meet a married couple I always end up having intrusive thoughts of them fucking. I'm a WEIRD creep. I've imagined you and your wife. Prowler and his wife. Big and his GF (and since I've been with Big that's a vivid one).  Freud and his wife.  Hell not even Sum Cunt and his wife were safe from my vulgar imagination.  I'm a big perv. I don't go there with Flea because when it's a woman I just tend to have more respect lol. You men though? I'm pervin....js.  Pervin on you AND your wives. You can't stop me either....bahahahaha.

Lokmar

Quote from: LokmarLOL! You aint missing much. If I think of someone on camera thats similar, I'll post it.

One of you and your wife so when you are talking about hitting it I know who I'm imagining lol. 

Yeah I'm a sick bitch. Anytime I meet a married couple I always end up having intrusive thoughts of them fucking. I'm a WEIRD creep. I've imagined you and your wife. Prowler and his wife. Big and his GF (and since I've been with Big that's a vivid one).  Freud and his wife.  Hell not even Sum Cunt and his wife were safe from my vulgar imagination.  I'm a big perv. I don't go there with Flea because when it's a woman I just tend to have more respect lol. You men though? I'm pervin....js.  Pervin on you AND your wives. You can't stop me either....bahahahaha.

:MG_216:

She'd murder me.....

:43(2):

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DoveI WANT THE REAL DEAL DANGGIT!

Oh shit!  Dove's in heat again...

Lokmar

Quote from: Melson Gibson

She heard I like to eat at the "Y".  ac_cool

JOE

Quote from: LokmarLOL! You aint missing much. If I think of someone on camera thats similar, I'll post it.

Prowler?!

And his phantom wife? He spends more time on BF than with his supposed wife

That guys an asshole

If you truly have fantasies about an ugly balding man like that then you should seek professional help. Lol. That guy is as repulsive as Harvey Weinstein

Yanno Dove yer latest ex was at least a handsome guy with a lotta hair.

Frood

Dove is a free spirit.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Ahhahaahahahhahahh, is that an admission the progs aren't physically fit... or an admission they cannot "seduce" anyone irrespective of whether they need a truck weigh station to determine their weight or not?  ac_toofunny
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Now what would you have done if Flea and I had hit it off? That's the $64,000 question!  :evilthoughts2:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush

Ahhahaahahahhahahh, is that an admission the progs aren't physically fit... or an admission they cannot "seduce" anyone irrespective of whether they need a truck weigh station to determine their weight or not?  ac_toofunny
My guess is the former.

DKG

Prowler used to post here. I know Joe is very jealous of him.

Dove

Quote from: Melson Gibson

ac_drinks

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush

Now what would you have done if Flea and I had hit it off? That's the $64,000 question!  :evilthoughts2:

What would I have done?  I'd probably have made you both feel uncomfortable lol

I've hit on Flea a few times and she just ignored me. Broke my little Dovey heart!  ac_crying