The best topic

Replies: 7890
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:06:21 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This woke shit

Started by Erica Mena, May 17, 2023, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar
Quote from: DoveI WANT THE REAL DEAL DANGGIT!

One of you and your wife so when you are talking about hitting it I know who I'm imagining lol. 

Yeah I'm a sick bitch. Anytime I meet a married couple I always end up having intrusive thoughts of them fucking. I'm a WEIRD creep. I've imagined you and your wife. Prowler and his wife. Big and his GF (and since I've been with Big that's a vivid one).  Freud and his wife.  Hell not even Sum Cunt and his wife were safe from my vulgar imagination.  I'm a big perv. I don't go there with Flea because when it's a woman I just tend to have more respect lol. You men though? I'm pervin....js.  Pervin on you AND your wives. You can't stop me either....bahahahaha.

:MG_216:

She'd murder me.....

:43(2):

Naaahhhh!  :roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: JOE

One of you and your wife so when you are talking about hitting it I know who I'm imagining lol. 

Yeah I'm a sick bitch. Anytime I meet a married couple I always end up having intrusive thoughts of them fucking. I'm a WEIRD creep. I've imagined you and your wife. Prowler and his wife. Big and his GF (and since I've been with Big that's a vivid one).  Freud and his wife.  Hell not even Sum Cunt and his wife were safe from my vulgar imagination.  I'm a big perv. I don't go there with Flea because when it's a woman I just tend to have more respect lol. You men though? I'm pervin....js.  Pervin on you AND your wives. You can't stop me either....bahahahaha.

Prowler?!

And his phantom wife? He spends more time on BF than with his supposed wife

That guys an asshole

If you truly have fantasies about an ugly balding man like that then you should seek professional help. Lol. That guy is as repulsive as Harvey Weinstein

Yanno Dove yer latest ex was at least a handsome guy with a lotta hair.

Prowler isn't physically unattractive. He would do just fine with the ladies if he were single.  I have a lot of respect for him and his wife so when I perv on them I also buy them a nice dinner in my mind before I....yanno....watch. 

But honestly though I'm much more attracted to a person's mind and energy.  I've seen insanely hot people get really fucking ugly as they talk and share their mind. And if they have bad energy...forget it.  Not trying to sound like some new ager hippie type. But everyone has an energy about them. Their "vibe" so to speak.

My wonderful and gorgeous man I have is 6'7, not fat but not thin....he is thick....has a bald spot lol.  He hates it. He had a full head of hair I used to play with all the time....but now I just rub his bald spot and I love it.  Id find him cute if I just met him but I've known him forever and his energy is my favorite. He is just SEXY.  And he is aging like wine. Every quality I've always loved about him has gotten more sophisticated and pronounced and he has developed a certain confidence I find irrestible. I love how I've gotten to watch him grow into the man he is today. All his phases.  I didn't know how nervous I used to make him and how he saw me as this beautiful hot girl who is unattainable...but that's so fun now, because I'm wrapped around his finger and I hope that boosts his ego.

Bald spots do NOT make sexy men less attractive. If anything it makes them more appealing IMO.  If he has attractive features and good energy, a fucking brain, masculine confidence and a sense of humor (a dark one is a bonus)....that's all that's required.

My ex has thinning hair. It was long when I met him....he cut it off years ago and yep...it's thinning. He will eventually have bald spots. That would not have bothered me though....our problems run much MUCH deeper than appearance.

DKG

The benefactor behind an Arizona State University center announced last week that he pulled his annual funding after faculty members showed "alarming" hostility toward conservative speakers who hosted a campus earlier this year.

Tom Lewis of the T.W. Lewis Foundation released a statement last Friday declaring that he would no longer be funding the T.W. Lewis Center for Personal Development at Barrett, the Honors College at ASU.

In 2019, Lewis' foundation donated $2.5 million to Barrett to finance the center.

Lewis, the CEO of the real estate group T.W. Lewis Company, blamed the school's apparent "left-wing hostility and activism," claiming that he "no longer had any confidence in Barrett to adhere to the terms of our gift."

He explained that the decision to pull the $400,000 of annual funding was in response to faculty members' and administrators' strong resistance to a February 8, 2023, event titled "Health, Wealth & Happiness" at the school's Gammage Auditorium. The event featured "Rich Dad Poor Dad" author Robert Kiyosaki and conservatives Dennis Prager and Charlie Kirk.

"Because these were mostly conservative speakers, we expected some opposition, but I was shocked and disappointed by the alarming and outright hostility demonstrated by the Barrett faculty and administration toward these speakers. Instead of sponsoring this event with a spirit of cooperation and respect for free speech, Barrett faculty and staff exposed the radical ideology that now apparently dominates the college," Lewis stated.

DKG

The woke agenda against White people is boiling down to peculiar and ridiculous statements. It appears that another liberal agenda is now to accept Black people and other minorities to start "taking things" from White people. However, for obvious reasons, the vast majority of Twitter users, regardless of race, are vehemently disagreeing with this rhetoric.

This peculiar opinion piece is on Yahoo news, ironically, Yahoo has a White man as their CEO. According to Yahoo, to summarize, the opinion piece claims that White people have taken things from Black people. However, this piece states that it is time for Black people to start taking things from them as reparations.

Furthermore, there are several claims that the poorest White neighborhoods have better fundings for their schools than wealthy Black neighborhoods. The author suggests that we should ban "White Santa Clauses" and police officers as well.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove
Quote from: JOEProwler?!

That guys an asshole

If you truly have fantasies about an ugly balding man like that then you should seek professional help. Lol. That guy is as repulsive as Harvey Weinstein

Prowler isn't physically unattractive. He would do just fine with the ladies if he were single.  I have a lot of respect for him and his wife so when I perv on them I also buy them a nice dinner in my mind before I....yanno....watch. 

But honestly though I'm much more attracted to a person's mind and energy.  I've seen insanely hot people get really fucking ugly as they talk and share their mind. And if they have bad energy...forget it.  Not trying to sound like some new ager hippie type. But everyone has an energy about them. Their "vibe" so to speak.

My wonderful and gorgeous man I have is 6'7, not fat but not thin....he is thick....has a bald spot lol.  He hates it. He had a full head of hair I used to play with all the time....but now I just rub his bald spot and I love it.  Id find him cute if I just met him but I've known him forever and his energy is my favorite. He is just SEXY.  And he is aging like wine. Every quality I've always loved about him has gotten more sophisticated and pronounced and he has developed a certain confidence I find irrestible. I love how I've gotten to watch him grow into the man he is today. All his phases.  I didn't know how nervous I used to make him and how he saw me as this beautiful hot girl who is unattainable...but that's so fun now, because I'm wrapped around his finger and I hope that boosts his ego.

Bald spots do NOT make sexy men less attractive. If anything it makes them more appealing IMO.  If he has attractive features and good energy, a fucking brain, masculine confidence and a sense of humor (a dark one is a bonus)....that's all that's required.

My ex has thinning hair. It was long when I met him....he cut it off years ago and yep...it's thinning. He will eventually have bald spots. That would not have bothered me though....our problems run much MUCH deeper than appearance.

Does he have a hairy ass?

Herman

Quote from: Odinson
Quote from: DoveProwler isn't physically unattractive. He would do just fine with the ladies if he were single.  I have a lot of respect for him and his wife so when I perv on them I also buy them a nice dinner in my mind before I....yanno....watch. 

Is that what you are into? You should hook up with a Paki gal. Those gals are hairy.

Herman

Quote from: JOEProwler?!

That guys an asshole

Balding or thick hair, either way Joe will still be a sixty five year old virgin.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson
Quote from: DoveProwler isn't physically unattractive. He would do just fine with the ladies if he were single.  I have a lot of respect for him and his wife so when I perv on them I also buy them a nice dinner in my mind before I....yanno....watch. 

I don't really go diggin in asses, Odi.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKGThe woke agenda against White people is boiling down to peculiar and ridiculous statements. It appears that another liberal agenda is now to accept Black people and other minorities to start "taking things" from White people. However, for obvious reasons, the vast majority of Twitter users, regardless of race, are vehemently disagreeing with this rhetoric.

This peculiar opinion piece is on Yahoo news, ironically, Yahoo has a White man as their CEO. According to Yahoo, to summarize, the opinion piece claims that White people have taken things from Black people. However, this piece states that it is time for Black people to start taking things from them as reparations.

Furthermore, there are several claims that the poorest White neighborhoods have better fundings for their schools than wealthy Black neighborhoods. The author suggests that we should ban "White Santa Clauses" and police officers as well.

Eventually, the word is gonna spin off its axis and people are going to hanging others from a fucking light pole and lighting them on fire.

Oerdin

Speaking of woke shit...  I found this funny.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1680692891142746113

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DKGThe woke agenda against White people is boiling down to peculiar and ridiculous statements. It appears that another liberal agenda is now to accept Black people and other minorities to start "taking things" from White people. However, for obvious reasons, the vast majority of Twitter users, regardless of race, are vehemently disagreeing with this rhetoric.

They really don't want to start that with us, unless they want to see another Rhodesia.

Whites are generous to a fault, but when a certain point has been reached, we WILL go into survival mode, and that doesn't always look pretty.

DKG

Quote from: Melson Gibson

They really don't want to start that with us, unless they want to see another Rhodesia.

Whites are generous to a fault, but when a certain point has been reached, we WILL go into survival mode, and that doesn't always look pretty.
You know what, I forget what I was quoting. I am getting forgetful as I approach my fiftieth birthday.

Aryan

Quote from: LokmarLOL! You aint missing much. If I think of someone on camera thats similar, I'll post it.

I WANT THE REAL DEAL DANGGIT!

Aryan

Quote from: Melson Gibson

Yup, I was reading about hurricane Katrina recently. It was basically lawless during the aftermath, with hordes of feral niggers looting & pillaging. Whites formed vigilante groups, because the authorities were nowhere to be found and were offing niggers in their hundreds. Supposedly, they ran out of room to store the bodies and had warehouses stacked full of corpses. 

When shit hits the fan, Whites stick together and become a force to be reckoned with. I think the MSM chose not to turn it into a scandal because the jews were afraid it could empower Whites and show them what can be achieved with racial solidarity.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE

:roll: