Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This woke shit

Started by Erica Mena, May 17, 2023, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

A song by a conservative rapper taking aim at Target for "targeting" children with their controversial LGBT "Pride" merchandise has made it to the top spot on Apple iTunes.

The song, titled "Boycott Target" by Forgiato Blow, whose real name is Kurt Jantz, has even knocked high-profile artists including Taylor Swift off the number-one spot.

Filmed inside a Target store, the song begins with the rapper stating that the store is "targeting your kids" before noting that LGBT "went too far" and is leaving children with "cuts" and "scars."

Adolf Oliver Bush

Let's see how long it takes before YouTurd memoryholes it.

....aaaaaaand GO!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver BushLet's see how long it takes before YouTurd memoryholes it.

....aaaaaaand GO!
:thumbup:

Herman

Quote from: DKGPetSmart has become the latest brand name to face online backlash over the promotion of LGBT-themed merchandise, as social media users continue to call for the pet supplies superstore to be added to a boycott list that already includes Target and Bud Light.

The company came under fire on social media because of its new "You Are Loved" collection—launched days before the start of Pride Month in June—which features rainbow-colored clothes, toys, and other items like dog bandanas, cat harnesses, aquarium ornaments, and reptile capes emblazoned with the words "pride vibes."

"PetSmart is celebrating Pride Month with the all-new 2023 You Are Loved collection of Pride themed clothing, toys and accessories for pets of multiple species," the company said in early May, noting that this product line has been around since 2019.

"The proprietary collection was created in partnership with the associate resource group, PetSmart PRIDE AT WORK, and is a representation of the company's commitment to supporting associates and community members of all orientations, gender identities and expressions," it added.

The company's marketing campaign doesn't appear to be well-received among many conservative customers, who posted images and videos from PetSmart stores to Twitter along with calls on like-minded Americans to take their money elsewhere.
It's obviously a campaign.  A campaign to destroy western culture.  By hijacking every known commercial label we identify with, forcing us to boycott them, we also destroy the lives of the lowliest workers at these companies - further impoverishing us in general, lowering our living standard and decimating our culture all at once.  The Globalists have masterminded the destruction of First World countries because we are the last impediment to global government.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: HermanIt's obviously a campaign.  A campaign to destroy western culture.  By hijacking every known commercial label we identify with, forcing us to boycott them, we also destroy the lives of the lowliest workers at these companies - further impoverishing us in general, lowering our living standard and decimating our culture all at once.  The Globalists have masterminded the destruction of First World countries because we are the last impediment to global government.

You will own nothing but you won't be happy.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Herman

Quote from: Oliver Clotheshoffe
Quote from: HermanIt's obviously a campaign.  A campaign to destroy western culture.  By hijacking every known commercial label we identify with, forcing us to boycott them, we also destroy the lives of the lowliest workers at these companies - further impoverishing us in general, lowering our living standard and decimating our culture all at once.  The Globalists have masterminded the destruction of First World countries because we are the last impediment to global government.

You will own nothing but you won't be happy.
They can try taking my stuff away from me.

DKG

Quote from: Herman
Quote from: DKGPetSmart has become the latest brand name to face online backlash over the promotion of LGBT-themed merchandise, as social media users continue to call for the pet supplies superstore to be added to a boycott list that already includes Target and Bud Light.

The company came under fire on social media because of its new "You Are Loved" collection—launched days before the start of Pride Month in June—which features rainbow-colored clothes, toys, and other items like dog bandanas, cat harnesses, aquarium ornaments, and reptile capes emblazoned with the words "pride vibes."

"PetSmart is celebrating Pride Month with the all-new 2023 You Are Loved collection of Pride themed clothing, toys and accessories for pets of multiple species," the company said in early May, noting that this product line has been around since 2019.

"The proprietary collection was created in partnership with the associate resource group, PetSmart PRIDE AT WORK, and is a representation of the company's commitment to supporting associates and community members of all orientations, gender identities and expressions," it added.

The company's marketing campaign doesn't appear to be well-received among many conservative customers, who posted images and videos from PetSmart stores to Twitter along with calls on like-minded Americans to take their money elsewhere.
It's obviously a campaign.  A campaign to destroy western culture.  By hijacking every known commercial label we identify with, forcing us to boycott them, we also destroy the lives of the lowliest workers at these companies - further impoverishing us in general, lowering our living standard and decimating our culture all at once.  The Globalists have masterminded the destruction of First World countries because we are the last impediment to global government.
It is all about control. Sure, culture would be part of it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG
It is all about control. Sure, culture would be part of it.
Culture, education, business, government... not that it should really worry anyone. You can beat back the tide by becoming more societally aware and contributing to businesses whose values you agree with, especially if those businesses are locally owned.

I'd call upon the 2A Fishing Rod Fraternity to back me up here. The founding fathers nutted out that "gun behind every blade of grass" deal precisely so you might have a society that could defend itself against foreign and domestic threats. If you apply that same logic to your wallets and patronage, you aren't simply getting rid of the rot, you are helping to build something wholesome and strong in its place.

People are starting to do that, and seeing the pendulum swing in that direction is encouraging.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

The Thursday Twitter debut of conservative commentator Matt Walsh's film "What Is a Woman?" was hamstrung by apparent censorship efforts. Although Elon Musk indicated these censorial efforts were a mistake made "by many people at Twitter," it was a collective mistake not quickly remedied as the Daily Wire crew continued to observe limited reach and "hateful conduct" labels well into the night.

Musk simplified matters Friday morning, posting a link to the video on his own page for the edification of his 141.8 million followers. He captioned the video post, "Every parent should watch this."

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1664609193230204929?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1664609193230204929%7Ctwgr%5Ec70ecd0f627940f8dfc01b1b33f00e928cc5734c%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Felon-musk-circumnavigates-his-companys-censorship-and-tweets-what-is-a-woman-movie-himself

Herman

Walmart is continuing to provide LGBT products as part of Pride Month, the firm said on Wednesday amid a consumer backlash against multiple brands aligning with such ideologies.

Walmart has been offering Pride products at thousands of its stores across the United States. The company has released T-shirts with slogans like "Gay AF," "Woke Up Gay Again," and "Some People Are Gay." The retailer also has introduced onesies for infants with slogans like "I Love My 2 Moms" and "Proud Love."

As part of its "Pride & Joy" collection, Walmart is offering LGBT-friendly trinkets and accessories like pins, flags, tote bags, and more.

A controversial product being offered by Walmart is a "breathable" chest binder aimed at "trans, lesbian, and tomboys." The binder, offered online, features pictures of a young girl modeling the product.

Lokmar

Quote from: HermanWalmart is continuing to provide LGBT products as part of Pride Month, the firm said on Wednesday amid a consumer backlash against multiple brands aligning with such ideologies.

Walmart has been offering Pride products at thousands of its stores across the United States. The company has released T-shirts with slogans like "Gay AF," "Woke Up Gay Again," and "Some People Are Gay." The retailer also has introduced onesies for infants with slogans like "I Love My 2 Moms" and "Proud Love."

As part of its "Pride & Joy" collection, Walmart is offering LGBT-friendly trinkets and accessories like pins, flags, tote bags, and more.

A controversial product being offered by Walmart is a "breathable" chest binder aimed at "trans, lesbian, and tomboys." The binder, offered online, features pictures of a young girl modeling the product.

I step foot into a walmart maybe 2 or 3 times per year. walmart is shit and the people that work there are shit. Fuck walmart.

formosan

Quote from: Lokmar
Quote from: HermanWalmart is continuing to provide LGBT products as part of Pride Month, the firm said on Wednesday amid a consumer backlash against multiple brands aligning with such ideologies.

I step foot into a walmart maybe 2 or 3 times per year. walmart is shit and the people that work there are shit. Fuck walmart.
As an average working person, I have to shop at Walmart.
too old to be a fashionista

DKG

A student barred from his high school graduation ceremony after stating there are only two genders said in a Sunday interview on "Fox & Friends" that a firefighting job offer has now been rescinded.

"Girls are girls, and guys are guys. There is no in-between," 18-year-old Travis Lohr recalled saying, as KHQ reported.

Lohr made the off-script comment at a high school assembly where seniors at Idaho's Kellogg High School offer a piece of advice to younger students.

"What I said I believe in, and I stand by it."

"I wasn't able to walk at graduation. My offer to work for the forest service was rescinded," Lohr also said.

Lohr told Campos-Duffy he was slated to start work Sunday, but when he went in to complete the final paperwork, his boss informed him he was rescinding the offer. He described the job as "fighting wildland forest fires."

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles