The best topic

Replies: 6951
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 01, 2024, 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

This woke shit

Started by Erica Mena, May 17, 2023, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on January 23, 2024, 07:26:47 AMAn Australian bikini brand has faced criticism after it used a male model to promote a women's swimwear garment.

Moana Bikini, a brand owned by an alleged body-positive influencer named Karina Irby, shared a video of a man modeling one of the company's one-piece swimsuits, which was clearly designed for a woman's body.

Seriously repulsive.

:facepalm:

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Brent on April 19, 2024, 02:35:57 PMThe Biden administration has released its final Title IX regulations, effectively establishing "gender identity" as a protected class and forcing around 17,600 school districts, 5,000 post-secondary institutions, and various charter schools, for-profit schools, libraries, and museums across the nation to indulge the reality-defying identifications of the LGBT ideologues in their midst — at the expense of the very cohort the civil rights law was initially intended to help.

If there is a change of government will the conservatives undo the injustice to women's rights and restore normalcy?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on April 19, 2024, 04:34:13 PMIf there is a change of government will the conservatives undo the injustice to women's rights and restore normalcy?
Trump would.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Herman

Wokeness is not an extension of liberalism anymore. It's more often taking something so far that it becomes the opposite.

At a certain point, inclusion becomes promotion.