The best topic

Replies: 6953
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:25:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

This woke shit

Started by Erica Mena, May 17, 2023, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on January 23, 2024, 07:26:47 AMAn Australian bikini brand has faced criticism after it used a male model to promote a women's swimwear garment.

Moana Bikini, a brand owned by an alleged body-positive influencer named Karina Irby, shared a video of a man modeling one of the company's one-piece swimsuits, which was clearly designed for a woman's body.

Seriously repulsive.

:facepalm:

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Brent on April 19, 2024, 02:35:57 PMThe Biden administration has released its final Title IX regulations, effectively establishing "gender identity" as a protected class and forcing around 17,600 school districts, 5,000 post-secondary institutions, and various charter schools, for-profit schools, libraries, and museums across the nation to indulge the reality-defying identifications of the LGBT ideologues in their midst — at the expense of the very cohort the civil rights law was initially intended to help.

If there is a change of government will the conservatives undo the injustice to women's rights and restore normalcy?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on April 19, 2024, 04:34:13 PMIf there is a change of government will the conservatives undo the injustice to women's rights and restore normalcy?
Trump would.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Herman

Wokeness is not an extension of liberalism anymore. It's more often taking something so far that it becomes the opposite.

At a certain point, inclusion becomes promotion.

DKG

I remember going on a field trip to Toronto's Black Creek Pioneer Village when I was in elementary school. It has become the latest victim of woke historical revisionism.

Black Creek Pioneer Village name changing to be more 'inclusive'

o be more inclusive with Indigenous peoples, Black Creek Pioneer Village will be changing its name.

Later this year, the museum located near York University will be known as The Village at Black Creek.

The move, which will come at a cost, follows a decision by the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority Board of Directors in April 2023 .

Reaction on social media site X about the name change was plentiful and critical.

"Why are we (literally) erasing pioneers?" wrote one concern resident. "They were a huge part of building the country we know today. And where else in Toronto can kids go to learn about them?"

Another added: "The Village at Black Creek sounds like a shopping centre."

Others asked how the current name is offensive while some questioned the need for its change.

"When will this madness stop? Nobody else but pioneers were here to build this nation," another X user wrote. "They are PIONEERS."

The museum said further updates to include other communities in the city are at the planning stages.

"To continue 'restory-ing' the Village, we are beginning to partner with other equity-deserving communities to ensure that their stories – from their perspectives and in their words – are also shared with visitors to the Village," the museum said.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/black-creek-pioneer-village-name-changing-to-be-more-inclusive/ar-AA1nmxl1