:laugh3: !!!!
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501149 time=1684526987 user_id=2845
https://i.ibb.co/k33rT5X/D4-BDDA7-F-E401-419-C-8-B33-46-AF05-E2-F6-A7.jpg">

:laugh3: !!!!

:roll:

Adolf Oliver Bush

The nappyhead he's chatting with spells as bad as SemenJaw.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501161 time=1684530248 user_id=3409

She aint as short though.

Erica Mena

Imma have to go find his other posts now. I can't believe he's not banned yet
<t></t>

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=501165 time=1684530882 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501161 time=1684530248 user_id=3409

Way fatter from what I hear too. But Freud's a master... he has the athletic lookers rooting for him while the butterballs waddle about flapping their bingo wings and otherwise getting in a good workout.

SemenJaw of course is jealous and is aching to register so he can start posting screencaps of Dinky Diana. What he doesn't realise is that will win the lesbian contingent over to our Master of Trolls with dreams of gobbing on female cawk.

Freud will be up to his armpits in stunners, SemenJaw will lose it completely. And be banned. Pure Win.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Freud, check your notifications regarding your "likes". You'll know who I am by the nic and avatar
<t></t>

Frood

ac_dunno

I am just a poor boy from a poor family...
Blahhhhhh...

jeannie

mama mia mama MIA.....

Adolf Oliver Bush

...you can suck my mandingo...

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501179 time=1684537190 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=501165 time=1684530882 user_id=3396

Way fatter from what I hear too. But Freud's a master... he has the athletic lookers rooting for him while the butterballs waddle about flapping their bingo wings and otherwise getting in a good workout.

SemenJaw of course is jealous and is aching to register so he can start posting screencaps of Dinky Diana. What he doesn't realise is that will win the lesbian contingent over to our Master of Trolls with dreams of gobbing on female cawk.

Freud will be up to his armpits in stunners, SemenJaw will lose it completely. And be banned. Pure Win.

Interesting theory, but I can assure you that I'm still a poor boy from a poor family.

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will we do the Mandingos?
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

ac_lmfao Holy fuck... within seconds we both went there!
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood post_id=501216 time=1684578663 user_id=1676
ac_lmfao Holy fuck... within seconds we both went there!

Great minds think alike, eh?  :laugh:

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

That sum otherworldli thing and shit, yo.
Blahhhhhh...