Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Father God…

Started by Erica Mena, May 23, 2023, 04:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501859 time=1685116770 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501809 time=1685083387 user_id=3409
Oh, Putin IS a complete piece of shit, of that I have no doubt. But then so is Zelensky, so... potayto potahto. And Zelenskyy has bona fide nazi batallions... or at least so I am told by the same reputable sources who want me to support sending them our entire defence force in dribs and drabs.

My grandparents fought nazis. And get this; the USSR was their ally back then.

So I reckon leave Russia and Ukraine to their own devices. Stop sending armaments we desperately need for ourselves and they can duke it out until all they have are sticks and pebbles and pictures of Zelensky whacking his dick on pianos to throw at each other.

At which point the war will be over. Easy.

I know Putin has done some bad things, but I know Zelensky is the worse of the two.

Watched a speech last night, a recent one by Putin. He was talking about how he is seeing the same thing happen in the US, as what happened during the Bolshevic takeover in Russia 100 years ago. I for one am glad he talked about it, because I was seeing the same shit too!!! The writing is all over the wall! Dont even need my special glasses to see that shit  :laugh:

His is a fair comment. History rarely repeats, though it does rhyme. Those of us old enough to remember the Cold War can remember the Spooky-Woo that was pumped out on an almost daily basis. Nowhere was that more dominant a part of daily life than in the Soviet and US republics, both of whom had their share of fifth columnists. Not all of them were going to sit there and accept the end of the war, particularly not when sleeper agents yet existed in various cultural and educational institutions. Delapsus resurgam, it's why Stalin was in the habit of going scorched earth not only on his opponents but everyone that could be connected to them in any way, not matter how tenuous. The same can be said of Wokels and Critical Race Theorists today, it is the same beast, just spelled differently.

There is an upside to it and it's this; we as opponents are getting a front row seat to see and understand how this war is being waged. Most of us aren't ideologues and would prefer to be left the fuck alone by this war, some would pretend no war existed in the absence of declaration of it or any kinetic involvement and simply let the cultural wash away the world they are familiar with. For the rest of us, we only need look closely to appreciate the mechanics of it and ninja those same tactics back against our aggressors. And we are winning battles here and there, visiting the very same demoralisation on them that they have been attempting to instill in us.

Having a stash of 2A fishing rods and a stash of long term combustibles are useful arrows to ones quiver, vigilance and a wily mindset another. And a Never Say Die attitude, can't forget that.  :icon_wink:

Quote from: Herman post_id=501888 time=1685137435 user_id=3396
Folks that think Putin is Satan, do not understand Russia. That country would have broken up into feudal warring states if anybody other than Putin was president.

That's the least of their incomprehension I'd warrant. The idea of The Great Satan gets tossed about a lot these days; it's a dehumanization tactic used to unleash the inner sociopath, I see it's stripe in a few people.

"Are there any queer in the theater tonight? Get them up against the wall!

There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me, get him up against the wall

And that one looks jewish...and THAT one's a coon! Who let all this riff-raff into the room?

There's one smoking a joint! And another with spots! If I had my way... I'd have all of you shot!"

- Pink Floyd, "in The Flesh"

Some would cheer that type of shit and deem anyone that didn't to be a bleeding heart liberal. You'd need to look inside yourself and see where you really fit on the spectrum of course, whether the accusation was accurate or not. You can also ask if its "proper" that the people who argue vehemently about god given rights should also claim to take them from you. About as "proper" as the clowns that preach inclusivity while pushing people of a particular skin colour to the back of the bus I'd think.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

I am Ukrainian, but I empathize with Russia. The US has been provoking them for over thirty years.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=501925 time=1685152829 user_id=3396
I am Ukrainian, but I empathize with Russia. The US has been provoking them for over thirty years.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I view it too. And I don't consider its people responsible for any excesses of the leadership of either country either. Mostly they're just people like the rest of us, different ideas of course, but largely not ones that would warrant them getting the crap blown out of them for.

Moment like this...

">

...gives me cause for hope that others get it too.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501842 time=1685100222 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=501829 time=1685094265 user_id=3390

She is not going to be the GOP nominee, so that is irrelevant. She would make a capable cabinet secretary.

She could hide in a cabinet and let the GOP nominee grab her on the pussy.

She was US ambassador to the UN under Trump.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=501955 time=1685179048 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501842 time=1685100222 user_id=3409

She could hide in a cabinet and let the GOP nominee grab her on the pussy.

Th UN...  ac_razz  ...a bunch of incompetent globalist asshole pricks. Can't even vet their own peacekeepers properly.

Hide her in the cabinet.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501971 time=1685191541 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=501955 time=1685179048 user_id=3390

Th UN...  ac_razz  ...a bunch of incompetent globalist asshole pricks. Can't even vet their own peacekeepers properly.

Hide her in the cabinet.

George Bush had that gig.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=502008 time=1685234804 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501971 time=1685191541 user_id=3409

Hide her in the cabinet.

I wasn't a fan of George Bush. Either of them.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502012 time=1685235026 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=502008 time=1685234804 user_id=3396

I wasn't a fan of George Bush. Either of them.

Me neither.