Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Have you ever beat someone up?

Started by Erica Mena, May 27, 2023, 05:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I have. Dragged that bitch all around the parking lot too.
<t></t>

Odinson

Lokmar

Yea. Them days are long over now. I'd just shoot em. Why? I'm old.

Frood

Not recently. Last time was maybe 15 years ago?

And it wasn't one guy, it was three.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

I have been in too many fights to remember. Hell, I spent a little time locked up for beating up guys. I like to fight.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Do full contact sparring matches count?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501989 time=1685224690 user_id=2845
I have. Dragged that bitch all around the parking lot too.

No.  

First off I am White, so I don't resort to non-White tactics such as 'beating someone up" for whatever perceived threat they've made in most cases.

Was light-weight class in wrestling during high school, won that, so was thrown into middle-weight...  won that also.  Was then thrown into heavy-weight, where there were two guys I just couldn't pin due to their massive heft, so lost.

Utilize your skills properly.  If 'dragging someone around by their hair' is something you perceive as a win, you are sadly not White in mind.

Melson Gibson

It's like, I could easily put any bean like Erica into a Full Nelson hold (banned in wrestling), and have my literal way with her ass!

caskur

So Sodomy is a white man's thang huh?

Ewwww!!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502046 time=1685257757 user_id=3397
It's like, I could easily put any bean like Erica into a Full Nelson hold...

Don't you mean a Full Melson?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=502047 time=1685259844 user_id=2156

Ewwww!!!!

If you add a coma or elipses points in at a certain stretch, his statement looks like an admission of wanting to stick "his bean" into a lady's bum bum area....

How lesbian is that?
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

I have been in fights. Not for a very long time though. I am almost fifty. I never looked for trouble, but I have worked out all my life, and I am capable of defending myself if somebody ever ever wanted to start something.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood post_id=502056 time=1685262142 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=502047 time=1685259844 user_id=2156

Ewwww!!!!

If you add a coma or elipses points in at a certain stretch, his statement looks like an admission of wanting to stick "his bean" into a lady's bum bum area....

How lesbian is that?

">

- Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502046 time=1685257757 user_id=3397
It's like, I could easily put any bean like Erica into a Full Nelson hold (banned in wrestling), and have my literal way with her ass!

Fool please. I'm a Mexican woman. I'll just run you over
<t></t>