Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What say about his situation.....

Started by Obvious Li, May 19, 2014, 04:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

If a person is of the age of consent, he or she should be allowed to have consensual sex with anyone who is of consenting age and not an immediate blood relative that he or she pleases.  

A sentence of 30 years in prison is ridiculous given the crime.  I put the blame fully on Florida.  If not for their cocked up prison term, this woman would not be sitting in Canada costing us money.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"If a person is of the age of consent, he or she should be allowed to have consensual sex with anyone who is of consenting age and not an immediate blood relative that he or she pleases.  

A sentence of 30 years in prison is ridiculous given the crime.  I put the blame fully on Florida.  If not for their cocked up prison term, this woman would not be sitting in Canada costing us money.

I sure as fuck don't. We have a system that invites abuse including Israelis, Europeans, South Koreans AND Americans. None of these places persecute their citizens. Most refugees are economic migrants using the backdoor because they don't have the skills to be accepted as permanent residents. Fuck this woman, send her back.

RW

You think she'd rather be in Canada than in her home state?  Puh-lease!  If it wasn't for that retarded sentence, she'd still be the US's problem.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You think she'd rather be in Canada than in her home state?  Puh-lease!  If it wasn't for that retarded sentence, she'd still be the US's problem.

I don't give a fuck where she'd rather be. We need to stop inviting abuse of our refugee system. She's no more a refugee than the Roma migrants from Europe who game the system.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"So having consensual sex with someone of age to consent but being branded a "sex offender" based on some arbitrary age restriction is bullet worthy?

Wow Renee.

Consensual sex??? Look at this this way sweetie; how would you feel if some 30 year old guy was having "consensual" sex with your 16 year old daughter? I can almost guarantee you would be chasing him around with a pair of hedge clippers trying chop his dick off.

Personally I think any adult that has sex with a child under the age of 18; consensual or not, is a predator and needs to be treated accordingly. No 30 year old needs to be having sex with a 16 year old child, legal or not. I suppose if we are going to start thinking that 16 year olds are competent and worldly enough to be able to give consent then maybe we should just be marrying off our children at 15 or 16 like fucking 19th century hillbillies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I'm more concerned by the fact that it's legal for a 12 year old to buy ammunition for and use daddy's shotgun than by who a 16 year old chooses to sleep with.

Where is that legal? Because it is not legal in the US.

"Under federal law, it is illegal to sell (1) long gun ammunition to anyone under age 18 and (2) handgun ammunition to anyone under age 21 (18 USC 922(b)(1), 27 CFR 478. 99(b)). According to BATF, a licensee may sell interchangeable ammunition such as a . 22 cal. rimfire to a person less than age 21 (but age 18 or older) if the dealer is satisfied that the ammunition is for use in a rifle. If the ammunition is intended for use in a handgun, the 21-year-old minimum age requirement applies"
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"So having consensual sex with someone of age to consent but being branded a "sex offender" based on some arbitrary age restriction is bullet worthy?

Wow Renee.

Consensual sex??? Look at this this way sweetie; how would you feel if some 30 year old guy was having "consensual" sex with your 16 year old daughter? I can almost guarantee you would be chasing him around with a pair of hedge clippers trying chop his dick off.

Personally I think any adult that has sex with a child under the age of 18; consensual or not, is a predator and needs to be treated accordingly. No 30 year old needs to be having sex with a 16 year old child, legal or not. I suppose if we are going to start thinking that 16 year olds are competent and worldly enough to be able to give consent then maybe we should just be marrying off our children at 15 or 16 like fucking 19th century hillbillies.

Being a person who as a teenager had sex with older men and guys around my own age, I can say that the older guys were far more sexually respectful than the younger ones.

At 16, I don't want my daughter (or son) sleeping with any body!  But the law, by whatever markers they used to decide consenting age, set it at 16.  I would rather see it set at 18 instead of having a bunch of restrictions on what age group one can bed down with, but I suspect, that would make a lot of criminals out of randy teens.

REGARDLESS...

30 years for having sex with someone who is the legal age to consent is FUCKING RIDICULOUS.  The American judicial system needs to stop being so bloody outrageous.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Renee"

Wow Renee.

Being a person who as a teenager had sex with older men and guys around my own age, I can say that the older guys were far more sexually respectful than the younger ones.

At 16, I don't want my daughter (or son) sleeping with any body!  But the law, by whatever markers they used to decide consenting age, set it at 16.  I would rather see it set at 18 instead of having a bunch of restrictions on what age group one can bed down with, but I suspect, that would make a lot of criminals out of randy teens.

REGARDLESS...

30 years for having sex with someone who is the legal age to consent is FUCKING RIDICULOUS.  The American judicial system needs to stop being so bloody outrageous.

Lets get it straight and stop appling Canadian laws of consent to the case. Under Florida law this WASN'T a case of "consensual sex".

The age of consent in Florida is 18, but close-in-age exemptions exist. The law is complicated, but it appears that it is illegal to have sex with anyone under 12; legal for a person under 18 to have consensual sex with someone 12 or older (Section 794.11), and it is legal for a person 18-23 to have consensual sex with someone 16 or older (794.05). Persons 24 or older, or who are over 18 and have a position of authority over the other person are only permitted to have sex with them if they are at least 18.

794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.-- (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose Florida code, Title XLVI, Chapter 794

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Florida">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_co ... ca#Florida">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Florida

The woman was convicted of 5 counts of unlawful sexual activity. I'm sure when you add the 5 counts up that is where the 30 years comes from. If it was one or two counts the sentence would have been much lighter. Unfortunately the woman was obviously well beyond the "close age of exception" and has been convicted under the law and should be punished accordingly. Now is the law needlessly convoluted and complicated; yes I think it is. But whatever "markers" they used to create the law, that's the way it is.

I agree that it should be 18 in all cases but it isn't. It varies from state to state with 16 being the most common age of consent. Until the laws are changed child sexual predation cases will always be a volatile hot button subject. No judge or jury in either the US or Canada is going to be the one to say "aw I don't think that much harm was done; let's give the convicted a lighter sentence than the law dictates". Furthermore I still stand by my original appraisal; this 47 year old woman is a child predator and need to be dealt with accordingly.

If you don't like how our laws read then that's too bad. It's none of your business anyway. You deal with cases like this your way and we do it ours, your opinion matters not. If you think that this kind of thing is such a problem for Canada then why the hell is your government agonizing and debating the issue? Just throw the scumbags back over the border and let us deal with it. Is that too simple a solution for you or is it that you Canadians enjoy wringing your hands and shedding tears over what should be non-issues?

From an outsiders perspective, it seems that for many of you north of the border your social sensitivity training has gone a bit overboard.

RW

It becomes our business when your citizens apply for refugee status based on ridiculous sentencing of crimes.  Geddit?

And Renee, don't think the irony is lost on me.  You want to put a woman in jail for having sex with a 16 year old for 30 years while you pay her room, board and supervision.  What's that cost tax payers?  

Again, you Yanks and you fucked up judicial system are RIDICULOUS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"It becomes our business when your citizens apply for refugee status based on ridiculous sentencing of crimes.  Geddit?

And Renee, don't think the irony is lost on me.  You want to put a woman in jail for having sex with a 16 year old for 30 years while you pay her room, board and supervision.  What's that cost tax payers?  

You don't get it. It doesn't have to be YOUR business. Unfortunately your politicians and judges seem to have the time to debate and agonize over what to do but you don't have the time for the clear and simple solution. That's also RIDICULOUS. Besides just how often does this happen that you should have your panties in such a knot? Exactly how many sex offenders in the US jump bail and flee to Canada and then ask for "refugee status" each year? Has Canada become the new home for "refugee" sex offenders or some shit like that? If so then you are doing it wrong. Geddit?

As I stated the woman was convicted of FIVE counts of illegal sexual activity. Under the law you can't just throw several of the counts out simply because they make the sentence needlessly harsh. That's not how it works. You have to accept the sentence and then apply for appeal.

BTW, I have a strong feeling that the degenerate bitch in question would have run even if she got a light sentence. That is just the kind of creature she strikes me as. What 47 year old women would even risk getting herself in that kind of trouble if she wasn't a total scumbag? Shit she was even stupid and low enough to do it with a kid that her husband coached in little league. It's fucking abhorrent and it makes my skin crawl. You can say what you want about the sentence being overly harsh but as the old saying goes, "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime". It can't be any simpler.

RW

How often do we hear about retarded sentencing in the US?  Constantly.  

But hey Renee, if you want to pay to house and feed pot smokers and soccer moms, who am I to say anything?  All we ask is that you keep the problems you create to your damn selves!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It becomes our business when your citizens apply for refugee status based on ridiculous sentencing of crimes.  Geddit?

Bullshit, it becomes our business with another bogus refugee application. She's no more a real refugee than South Korean/Israeli conscription dodgers or Roma economic migrants. GEDDIT? She's taking advantage of absurdly generous laws. Get her the fuck out of here ASAP!!!

RW

But she has a case with merit when Florido doles out ridiculous sentences.

I agree Canada should have told her to get stuffed but I dare you Shen to make the argument that her alotted prison time isn't out in left field.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Bullshit, it becomes our business with another bogus refugee application. She's no more a real refugee than South Korean/Israeli conscription dodgers or Roma economic migrants. GEDDIT? She's taking advantage of absurdly generous laws. Get her the fuck out of here ASAP!!!

I know Canada accepts refugee claimants that few others would, but it is only one single refugee claimant.