Replies: 7046
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:15:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A Fox called Biscuit

Started by caskur, May 31, 2023, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=503255 time=1686621546 user_id=3396
My son had a pet white rat when he was in his teens. I don't know anybody who keeps brown rats(Norway rats) as pets. They are frickin disgusting.

When I get time I will write a story about my pet rat but my MIL died last Saturday and we are dealing with that at the moment...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=503258 time=1686621857 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=503255 time=1686621546 user_id=3396
My son had a pet white rat when he was in his teens. I don't know anybody who keeps brown rats(Norway rats) as pets. They are frickin disgusting.

When I get time I will write a story about my pet rat but my MIL died last Saturday and we are dealing with that at the moment...

Your mother in law's death is more important is more important than a pet rat.

caskur

https://youtube.com/shorts/gr7YIkDfej4?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/gr7YIkDfej4?feature=share

We are so not dealing with the MIL hoarding...
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

I always kind of wanted one of those domesticated foxes from Russia but will never pay $50,000 for one.

caskur

My heart was broken... Biscuit our beautiful baby was put down recently because she had lung worms.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

I have tried to edit 3 times and the last post I did just will not send off...

My heart was broken earlier today. Biscuit our beautiful foxy baby girl was put down recently because she had lung worms. Life is very unfair sometimes.

- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on November 14, 2023, 06:44:39 AMI have tried to edit 3 times and the last post I did just will not send off...

My heart was broken earlier today. Biscuit our beautiful foxy baby girl was put down recently because she had lung worms. Life is very unfair sometimes.

Is that a pet fox?

caskur

Quote from: DKG on November 14, 2023, 09:19:11 AMIs that a pet fox?

an urban fox an elderly lady called Deb befriended to the point the fox Biscuit let Deb touch her. We all went on the journey with Deb.

You see in Australia Fox are vermin that are baited routinely so when I stumbled across Debs yt channel featuring foxes I learned they were entertaining and lovaable and if I had a farm, I would adopt one or two.
- Andy Warhol