The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Interested?

Started by Melson Gibson, May 25, 2023, 02:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502600 time=1685738785 user_id=3374
You live in B.C.?  I am sorry but that is a notoriously libtarded place.  The lead in the water seems to make them all low I.Q..

If UR talking to me, I live in Alberta's capital, Edmonton. It's a notoriously libtarded city. Mel lives in BC which is also a notoriously libtarded place.

Herman

Saskatchewan is the least prog province. :thumbup:

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=502241 time=1685409198 user_id=3396
Jews don't even exist anymore. If you are talking Ashkenazis, they can be some of the fiercest anti prog warriors or prog advocates. Just like any of us White folks.

Just sayin'...  When I notice a pattern, I call a spade a spade.

https://i.ibb.co/Rbxsr7V/Capture.png">

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502526 time=1685662136 user_id=3389
Canada needs a little time in the penalty box to realize that liberty and prosperity are not birth rights.

I like rural and small town white Canadians who work and contribute. They are getting fukt over as badly by white, urban libtard assholes as conservative East Asian, SE Asian, South Asian and Nigerian immigrants are. Mel, I don't want all this costly, but pointless climate alarmist horseshit, but urban white libtards force it on us. I don't want a 15 minute city that gives city hall the authority to dictate where I can go and how I spend money, but white libturds say it is necessary to combat the "climate crisis." Like most immigrants that came here the proper way, I know immigration levels are way too high and unsustainable. Municipalities across Canada are struggling to cope with the strain on schools, hospitals and roads that mass immigration causes.

Actually, urban white libtards don't want skilled immigrants from across the Asian continent. They want mass refugee acceptance from places like East Africa and Latin America. They tend to support libtard causes.

Anecdotally, my neighbourhood was a sea of orange signs in our provincial election. My riding is about 60% white and they were the homes that had dipper signs. About 35% of the riding is Asian(mostly Chinese, Filipino and EI) and I didn't see any orange signs on their lawns. That pisses off white libturds. I voted NDP, but we had no orange sign on our lawn. I don't want white libturds to think they've beaten us down.

Well said, and I don't disagree.

As a dude who's about as White as they come, there's a few reasons for my peoples behaviour, which may make sense to you:

1:  We're independent in nature, which I believe is an evolutionary trait that permitted our survival to continue in the North Western European climate at that time.

2:  Christianity 'united' us independent people, and it worked well enough for a long time.  Unfortunately, Christianity is no different than a biker gang now.  If you can't contribute to the church/club, you're fucking out.  The Christian church would rather spend money to import a thousand niggers that will become their congregation, than to help out a White dude with no strings attached.

3:  Canada was a relatively White country until more recently.  Can you believe that the first real life nigger I was ever in direct contact with, was on a High School field trip into Seattle in the 1990's?

4:  Champagne Liberals.  They DO live in nice White areas here.  Safe, clean, no niggers, no injuns.  These are the worst, since they preach harder than Jim Bakker about everything.  They don't give a fuck about anything, but they just pretend they do.  I can spot them from a mile away.  Usually they're lower class Whites that have found that the only accepted way to not conform is to hate their own race.  And even their own gender now...

Trust me.  Many of us, both White and Coloured, are starting to question the regime once again.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502728 time=1685948441 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=502241 time=1685409198 user_id=3396
Jews don't even exist anymore. If you are talking Ashkenazis, they can be some of the fiercest anti prog warriors or prog advocates. Just like any of us White folks.

Just sayin'...  When I notice a pattern, I call a spade a spade.

https://i.ibb.co/Rbxsr7V/Capture.png">

For every one like that, there is one like this.

">

Melson Gibson

Went from fuck all for work, to now everybody wanting a god damned dump truck for multiple days almost overnight...

I'll take some pics...  Very pretty locations geographically.

Wish me luck, as I'm not used to waking up @ 05:30.  Ugh...

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=503213 time=1686550422 user_id=3397
Went from fuck all for work, to now everybody wanting a god damned dump truck for multiple days almost overnight...

I'll take some pics...  Very pretty locations geographically.

Wish me luck, as I'm not used to waking up @ 05:30.  Ugh...

That is what most owner operators want.

Melson Gibson

That body of water is a smaller 'arm' of Kootenay Lake, and Nelson can be seen directly across from it.  Won't post job site pics for privacy reasons, but needless to say it's a pretty area...

https://i.ibb.co/vcygY4z/20230612-080235.jpg">

Melson Gibson

Rock is literally getting blasted out of the mountainside for a new home here.  This is something that I'm familiar with when I worked on some British Properties jobs, but it's a thing now here too...

I don't know what this will cost the new homeowner, but it would be an astronomical amount to you or I.

Everything is steeper than it actually looks in pics!  And it snows here!  They'll most likely have a heated driveway...

https://i.ibb.co/1sk8vMJ/20230612-080453.png">

Melson Gibson

Anyone doing this job will have their eyes opened to the different wealth classes that exist, if they have a brain.  I'm right wing as fuck in almost every segment.  Yet I do see excessive wealth (yes, they want gravel too), but it usually must be a certain fashionable colour, which is fine (yes, fancy expensive coloured gravel exists)...

I see the extremes of the spectrum...  A multi-million dollar build constructed with ease.  And then the kid next door that will never own even a modest home.

I don't know...  Maybe another 1,000,000+ immigrants/year will fix that.  For now, I've gotta go to bed.  If you need to get your world rocked with gravel, 1-800-Dirt-Diggler is where I can be reached.

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=503266 time=1686637331 user_id=3397
Anyone doing this job will have their eyes opened to the different wealth classes that exist, if they have a brain.  I'm right wing as fuck in almost every segment.  Yet I do see excessive wealth (yes, they want gravel too), but it usually must be a certain fashionable colour, which is fine (yes, fancy expensive coloured gravel exists)...

I see the extremes of the spectrum...  A multi-million dollar build constructed with ease.  And then the kid next door that will never own even a modest home.

I don't know...  Maybe another 1,000,000+ immigrants/year will fix that.  For now, I've gotta go to bed.  If you need to get your world rocked with gravel, 1-800-Dirt-Diggler is where I can be reached.

That exists around here too. North of here is an area called Muskoka. Some of the "cottages" are there are mansions.

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=503264 time=1686635054 user_id=3397
That body of water is a smaller 'arm' of Kootenay Lake, and Nelson can be seen directly across from it.  Won't post job site pics for privacy reasons, but needless to say it's a pretty area...

https://i.ibb.co/vcygY4z/20230612-080235.jpg">

A desirable place to live.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=501819 time=1685088969 user_id=3397
In larger cities this would never happen, truckers loading their own shit.  Most wouldn't know how to, would probably damage something if they tried, may be too scared to even try, and might open themselves up to liability if something did happen.

I'm old school, so I can handle these simple challenges, which gets me work...  I is now teh loader operatorz!  This is a smaller loader than what's typically run out here, but it gets the job done!

https://i.ibb.co/xgwfRWp/20230525-071703.jpg">

That looks like a pretty old truck. Are you broke?

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Snarles post_id=503449 time=1686850444
That looks like a pretty old truck. Are you broke?

That old truck is in the shop for less time than the new emissions controlled junk are, has never let a customer down, and I can replace a side mirror for $30 instead of $500+ that the new powered plastic pieces of shit mirrors cost.

I'm old school.  This is a working truck, and will never look new or pretty, but it is fully paid for.  I don't have to get desperate when work is slow and undercut the competition to get jobs like the EI's do.  Pay the rate, or it sits parked.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview