News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8139
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 23, 2024, 08:06:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

What would you like to see going forward?

Started by DKG, June 06, 2023, 05:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=502876 time=1686102439 user_id=3396
So, old Joe wants the Seoul brother who is spending hundreds of dollars for this place to heal his butthurt. Joe does not pay a dime or contribute anything and he still gets to whine here. He should consider himself lucky.

I don't care. I do not read Joe's 2008 style attention starved trolling. I only pay the bills here. I am not a mod or an admin either. My buddy Cronus looks after that. He will listen to contructive suggestions like caskur gave, but he will not listen to Joe's lame trolliing/whining. We have heard this broken record hundreds of times before over the past eleven years.

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502905 time=1686125871 user_id=3397
Quote from: DKG post_id=502811 time=1686043832 user_id=3390
I own this place and Cronus is the admin. We will continue as things were under Erica, but perhaps with some minor changes if you guys want them that is.

Here are some possibilities we might do.

1. Bring back the Blue Cashew sub and merge it with Flea Trap.

2. Have a Politics sub again.

3. Allow guest posting for the whole board without admin approval.

Tell us what you think of these and any other suggestions you might have.

I have some experience with this.  Not that I care what you do, and not that you care for me, but I'd suggest merging all forums into only one single board.  The posters will decide what threads stay up front, and what threads fall into the abyss.  You could even go 4chan style, and have threads auto-delete themselves when they've reached a certain age.

The problem with forums like these, is there's minimal membership numbers, yet everyone wants their own 'safe space' sub...  It doesn't work when you only have a handful of posters, and eventually everything grinds to a halt.  Best to keep everyone in one room.

I'd like to see that happen too, but it won't. Who wants Seamoron around. He doesn't know how to interact with adults.

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502897 time=1686109338 user_id=3409
Oh the logic is sound enough. I don't know that Joe should be more grateful, there being any number of similar boards where he could choose to sling his shingle. But he certainly could do well not to complain as much. He knows where the door is, he should also recognise that should he want changes made he should put his money where his mouth is.

Say, maybe he should decamp to Bitchmode Fluffery, I understand you can pay to have shit happen there.

He has been saying the same thing here and at his VF safe space for years. Few people read it and ever fewer care.

Frood

Just do what you want DKG... it's your possession. You don't need to ask or explain.

I'll stick around unless you say that I can't post photoshops of Seaboobs...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=502916 time=1686134542 user_id=1676
Just do what you want DKG... it's your possession. You don't need to ask or explain.

I'll stick around unless you say that I can't post photoshops of Seaboobs...

Still, I want your input. And I would be pissed if you didn't post Seamoron chops.

Zetsu

Oh the logic is sound enough. I don't know that Joe should be more grateful, there being any number of similar boards where he could choose to sling his shingle. But he certainly could do well not to complain as much. He knows where the door is, he should also recognise that should he want changes made he should put his money where his mouth is.

Say, maybe he should decamp to Bitchmode Fluffery, I understand you can pay to have shit happen there.

The last forum I'd ever go to is ones that members pay money just to show their affection for the owner, I guess it's still better than stormfront where the mods just censor everything.  ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

weebles

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=502959 time=1686185339 user_id=61

The last forum I'd ever go to is ones that members pay money just to show their affection for the owner, I guess it's still better than stormfront where the mods just censor everything.  ac_umm

Up North we just call them hookers and hoes  :laugh:  :laugh:

">

Zetsu

Quote from: weebles post_id=502960 time=1686185731 user_id=2191
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=502959 time=1686185339 user_id=61

Up North we just call them hookers and hoes  :laugh:  :laugh:

">

That's definitely something I can agree with before my heart make the next beat.  :laugh:  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=502911 time=1686133859 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=502876 time=1686102439 user_id=3396
So, old Joe wants the Seoul brother who is spending hundreds of dollars for this place to heal his butthurt. Joe does not pay a dime or contribute anything and he still gets to whine here. He should consider himself lucky.

I don't care. I do not read Joe's 2008 style attention starved trolling. I only pay the bills here. I am not a mod or an admin either. My buddy Cronus looks after that. He will listen to contructive suggestions like caskur gave, but he will not listen to Joe's lame trolliing/whining. We have heard this broken record hundreds of times before over the past eleven years.

You do not read the elderly virgin perspective? His posts always are always fresh and new. ac_toofunny