The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Rich Prog Shit

Started by Herman, June 09, 2023, 11:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation-funded group trying to bury video of twisted interviews with little kids about sex and masturbation: 'Do you play with your ****?'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/dutch-group-trying-to-bury-video-of-twisted-interviews-with-little-kids-about-sex-and-masturbation?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230609Trending-GatesFoundationKidSex&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/dutch-gro ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/dutch-group-trying-to-bury-video-of-twisted-interviews-with-little-kids-about-sex-and-masturbation?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230609Trending-GatesFoundationKidSex&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

A Dutch organization funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is facing scrutiny over one of its videos featuring children as young as four being asked wildly inappropriate questions about sex and masturbation.

While the Rutgers Foundation is desperately trying to deep-six the video, the right-wing Dutch populist party Forum voor Democratie has drawn attention to its contents in an effort to expose what the group is really up to, reported Reduxx.

Rutgers, like Planned Parenthood in the U.S., claims to be in the business of educating and supporting young people in sexual matters but also advocates for gender ideology and abortion appreciation in schools with the help of other activist groups.

The group states on its website, "We want young people to be free to enjoy their sexuality and relationships, while respecting the rights of others in an inclusive society," admitting to advocating "for progressive language and norm-setting on sexuality education."

Rutgers kicked off an initiative targeting children on March 20 called "What do I like?" as part of a national "Spring Jitters Week" campaign to expand sexual education in primary schools.

"Learning about your body, talking about what you like and a positive self-image. This is the focus this year during the Week of Spring Jitters, an annual project week about relationships, sexuality and resilience in special and primary education," Rutgers wrote on its project page. "We want to make children think about what they like and teach them to express their wishes."

The specific video that piqued the interest of Dutch anti-groomer groups was entitled "Wat vind ik fijn," or "What do I like?"

Reduxx reported that the video features children as young as four being asked about their sexual proclivities.

In one scene, a 6-year-old boy named Loek appears alongside his gay guardians, one of whom asks, "Do you like it when someone is petting you?"

The boy shakes his head no, then the adult male asks, "And what about being tickled?"

After the boy answers in the affirmative, the man says, "Oh, we'll have to do that every night then before you sleep."

A 4-year-old boy is pressed about his masturbation routine in another scene.

His alleged mother, asks him, "What about you? Do you ever play with your dick? Do you ever touch your willie?" ... How does that feel? And when do you do that?"

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=503067 time=1686369497 user_id=3396
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation-funded group trying to bury video of twisted interviews with little kids about sex and masturbation: 'Do you play with your ****?'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/dutch-group-trying-to-bury-video-of-twisted-interviews-with-little-kids-about-sex-and-masturbation?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230609Trending-GatesFoundationKidSex&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/dutch-gro ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/dutch-group-trying-to-bury-video-of-twisted-interviews-with-little-kids-about-sex-and-masturbation?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230609Trending-GatesFoundationKidSex&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

A Dutch organization funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is facing scrutiny over one of its videos featuring children as young as four being asked wildly inappropriate questions about sex and masturbation.

While the Rutgers Foundation is desperately trying to deep-six the video, the right-wing Dutch populist party Forum voor Democratie has drawn attention to its contents in an effort to expose what the group is really up to, reported Reduxx.

Rutgers, like Planned Parenthood in the U.S., claims to be in the business of educating and supporting young people in sexual matters but also advocates for gender ideology and abortion appreciation in schools with the help of other activist groups.

The group states on its website, "We want young people to be free to enjoy their sexuality and relationships, while respecting the rights of others in an inclusive society," admitting to advocating "for progressive language and norm-setting on sexuality education."

Rutgers kicked off an initiative targeting children on March 20 called "What do I like?" as part of a national "Spring Jitters Week" campaign to expand sexual education in primary schools.

"Learning about your body, talking about what you like and a positive self-image. This is the focus this year during the Week of Spring Jitters, an annual project week about relationships, sexuality and resilience in special and primary education," Rutgers wrote on its project page. "We want to make children think about what they like and teach them to express their wishes."

The specific video that piqued the interest of Dutch anti-groomer groups was entitled "Wat vind ik fijn," or "What do I like?"

Reduxx reported that the video features children as young as four being asked about their sexual proclivities.

In one scene, a 6-year-old boy named Loek appears alongside his gay guardians, one of whom asks, "Do you like it when someone is petting you?"

The boy shakes his head no, then the adult male asks, "And what about being tickled?"

After the boy answers in the affirmative, the man says, "Oh, we'll have to do that every night then before you sleep."

His alleged mother, asks him, "What about you? Do you ever play with your dick? Do you ever touch your willie?" ... How does that feel? And when do you do that?"

Bill Gates uses his fortune in a similar way that George Soros does.

Thiel

Quote from: DKG post_id=503096 time=1686408653 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=503067 time=1686369497 user_id=3396

Bill Gates' intentions are not as nefarious as those of Mr Soros. Perhaps, he is more conscious of the importance of subtlety.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Thiel post_id=503121 time=1686422315 user_id=1688
Quote from: DKG post_id=503096 time=1686408653 user_id=3390

Bill Gates' intentions are not as nefarious as those of Mr Soros. Perhaps, he is more conscious of the importance of subtlety.

I dunno, he does his shit out in the open more than Soros ever did. Going on stage and openly stating that vaccines are a great method of population control? That's way more blatant than anything Soros ever did.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503141 time=1686459070 user_id=3409
Quote from: Thiel post_id=503121 time=1686422315 user_id=1688

I dunno, he does his shit out in the open more than Soros ever did. Going on stage and openly stating that vaccines are a great method of population control? That's way more blatant than anything Soros ever did.

That was a little Freudian slip.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503157 time=1686499853 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503141 time=1686459070 user_id=3409

That was a little Freudian slip.

On a TED Talk? That's not a Freudian Slip, that's full-on J Edgar Hoover levels of leiderhosen modelling!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles