Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Polls

Started by Thiel, June 14, 2023, 12:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

This poll was completed May 19 and before DeSantis entered the race.

Former President Trump leads President Biden by a 7-point margin in a new survey shared Friday with The Hill from Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll.

Separately, the poll found Biden and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) deadlocked in a tie when those surveyed were asked who they preferred in a head-to-head matchup.

The survey found 47 percent of respondents said they would vote for Trump if the 2024 election was today and Trump and Biden were the political parties' respective candidates. Forty percent backed Biden, while 13 percent said they did not know or were unsure.

Forty-two percent of respondents picked Biden and and equal percentage picked DeSantis in that matchup. Sixteen percent said they did not know or were unsure.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Trump has extended his commanding lead over Florida governor Ron DeSantis in the latest Republican presidential primary poll.

The YouGov-CBS News poll showed the former president leading Mr DeSantis by 61 per cent to 23 per cent among likely GOP voters, with Tim Scott, Mike Pence and Nikki Haley all polling in low single digits.

The survey, conducted between 7 and 10 June, found no evidence that the former president's indictment by a Florida grand jury on 37 federal charges of mishandling classified information had harmed his prospects among Republicans.

In fact, 14 per cent of respondents said that the criminal indictment had changed their view of Mr Trump for the better, and 61 per cent said it hadn't changed their opinion. Seven per cent said they were less likely to vote for Mr Trump, and nearly one in five said it would depend on further developments.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Thiel post_id=503341 time=1686760421 user_id=1688

Former President Trump leads President Biden by a 7-point margin in a new survey shared Friday with The Hill from Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll.

Separately, the poll found Biden and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) deadlocked in a tie when those surveyed were asked who they preferred in a head-to-head matchup.

The survey found 47 percent of respondents said they would vote for Trump if the 2024 election was today and Trump and Biden were the political parties' respective candidates. Forty percent backed Biden, while 13 percent said they did not know or were unsure.

Forty-two percent of respondents picked Biden and and equal percentage picked DeSantis in that matchup. Sixteen percent said they did not know or were unsure.

All this means nothing until the election is well under way.

DKG

Gavin Newsom wants to see Ron DeSantis indicted because DeSantis sent illegal migrants to the sanctuary state of California from Florida. DeSantis' poll numbers will soar if that unlikely scenario were to happen.

formosan

I've never been part of a poll question.
too old to be a fashionista

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503364 time=1686785045 user_id=3396
Quote from: Thiel post_id=503341 time=1686760421 user_id=1688

Not even then. Single polls are often misleading due to sampling bias, among a great many other variables. You're far better off aggregating the results of a number of polls and using the results to establish trajectory than you are any definitively quantifiable percentages.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503562 time=1686993982 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=503364 time=1686785045 user_id=3396

Not even then. Single polls are often misleading due to sampling bias, among a great many other variables. You're far better off aggregating the results of a number of polls and using the results to establish trajectory than you are any definitively quantifiable percentages.

Like 338 does.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503601 time=1687044155 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503562 time=1686993982 user_id=3409

Like 338 does.

Or RCP. Really what you are getting then is an average of the sampling biases, and understanding that there are a number of different methods and sampling groups/sizes, you then have to interpret who is gaining favour and who is losing it, who is remaining the same  etc. That's the kicker. No one poll is going to give you the answer, but take a group of them and over time, you have at least a clearer idea of what direction the electorate is headed in.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=503487 time=1686889086 user_id=3390
Gavin Newsom wants to see Ron DeSantis indicted because DeSantis sent illegal migrants to the sanctuary state of California from Florida. DeSantis' poll numbers will soar if that unlikely scenario were to happen.

DeSantis is compromised.

That prick needs to fuck off.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood post_id=503635 time=1687062917 user_id=1676

DeSantis is compromised.

At the very least stick to sodomizing Mickey Mouse with impunity. That's one thing he is exceptionally good at.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

DeSantis is compromised.

What politician isn't compromised. :yahoo:

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503661 time=1687093609 user_id=3390

DeSantis is compromised.

If I'm to assume from their inability to nail him in spite of seven years worth of hit pieces ans court cases that failed to get him locked up.... Trump.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503679 time=1687099246 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=503661 time=1687093609 user_id=3390

If I'm to assume from their inability to nail him in spite of seven years worth of hit pieces ans court cases that failed to get him locked up.... Trump.

The  deep state-the fourth branch of the federal government.

JOE

i'm not fond of either major us political party, Republican nor Democrat.

And I wish neither Trump nor Biden were running this time.

I prerfer 'None of the Above'

">

Both are far too old to lead the United States and be in charge of the World.

So whomever loses or wins I won't cheer nor shed a tear for either.

Ya heard it here. so Don't accuse me of siding with any of them.

Ato I have an idea what I'd favor in a cndidate, I will accept the final result whomever the USA picks.

Still, whichever way it goes I get the feeling 2024 will be a messy year in the USA.

Violent too. With supporters dyingon either side just like 2020.