The best topic

Replies: 7050
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:37:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Jim Crow Joe

Started by Herman, June 14, 2023, 07:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503706 time=1687133108 user_id=3396
Elon Musk challenged President Joe Biden's social media team to give the 80-year-old the password to his Twitter account Saturday in a tweet thread overflowing with humorous jabs and cold, hard fact.

About two hours later, Musk responded with an unusual challenge.

He requested that Biden be given the keys to his social media account, not-so-subtly suggesting the gaffe-prone octogenarian doesn't come up with tweets on his own.

"Please give him the password so he can do his own tweets. Please, I'm begging you!" Musk wrote, responding to Biden's tweet.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1670246955103010816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1670268259784957952%7Ctwgr%5E1b9c29543b1f7c6e1b32a099e7d7f475019ee1f4%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Felon-musk-challenges-biden-to-write-own-tweets">https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/167 ... own-tweets">https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1670246955103010816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1670268259784957952%7Ctwgr%5E1b9c29543b1f7c6e1b32a099e7d7f475019ee1f4%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Felon-musk-challenges-biden-to-write-own-tweets

There's not enough Adrenochrome on the planet to get Joe posting coherent tweets. Bring back Trump.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

I agree with Elon Musk--I would like to see Biden tweeting on his own.

Herman

Jim Crow Joe is first rate entertainment when he does not repeat what his handlers tell him to. :laugh3:

">

DKG

Hunter Biden, whom President Joe Biden claimed is the "smartest guy" he knows, deducted tens of thousands of dollars in payments he made to prostitutes and a sex club from his taxes, according to Internal Revenue Service whistleblower testimony released Thursday by the House Ways and Means Committee.

Herman

Jim Crow Joe cannot tell the difference between India's and America's national anthems.

">

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=504232 time=1687558701 user_id=3396
Jim Crow Joe cannot tell the difference between India's and America's national anthems.

">

See where his hand paused at the 40 second mark... I'm not so sure someone didn't wheel out a particularly nice smelling kid off camera, causing Beijing Biden's heart to go all pitter patter and his loins to start a-tingling.

What?!?!? You saw how he acts around them on those C-SPAN videos!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Retired Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz said that a recent allegation from a whistleblower about President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, should be investigated by Republicans and could be an "impeachable offense."

During an interview with Fox News on Thursday night, Dershowitz said that because Republicans control Congress, they can investigate the younger Biden.

Earlier this week, the Department of Justice and Biden's lawyers announced that they came to a plea deal in which he would plead guilty to several misdemeanor offenses—not related to longstanding Republican-backed investigations into his overseas business deals while his father was the vice president and after. The U.S. attorney involved in the case, David Weiss, said that an investigation into Biden is currently ongoing.

If it is proven that Hunter Biden allegedly demanded a payment from a Chinese businessman while his father was in the room, it's "probable cause" of an "impeachable offense" of bribery under the Constitution. He also said that Biden cannot invoke the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination in Congress "because his lawyers have said that he's no longer subject to any criminal prosecution," he also speculated.

"That would be an impeachable offense. That would be the crime of bribery," he said, adding that it still hasn't been proven that his father was in the room with him while he made the demand

Because "there is probable cause," he said, "This has to be investigated."

DKG

Biden accidentally read out "end of quote" from his teleprompter during a White Speech on Monday in his latest gaffe.

The President accidentally read out the part of the teleprompter that was for his own benefit while sharing a personal anecdote about the impact his initiative is having on the ground.

"And here's what she wrote to me, and I quote, 'You can imagine my joy'. She called them right away. And the next day, they sent someone out to survey her yard. As Beth wrote, 'This is the best thing that has happened to rural America since the Rural Electrification Act brought electricity to farms in the 30s and 40s'. End of quote," Biden said.

Biden ended his keynote speech at a summit in West Hartford, Connecticut, earlier this month by declaring to the crowd "God save the Queen" - sparking confusion among the crowd.

And last month the President revealed to a room of journalists that "I'm doing a major press conference this afternoon, so I love you all, but I'd like to ask you to leave".

However, no such press conference was planned, prompting one CNN reporter to respond: "This is news to us."

Anonymous

Like, omg! Biden must be a terrible person!

DKG

Quote from: Woke post_id=504599 time=1687899617
Like, omg! Biden must be a terrible person!

His administration has done some terrible things to Americans Eddie.

Anonymous

Joe Biden is an installed and controlled asset occupying the White House.

They cover up his crimes and protect him which is why they also control him and he is compromised by America's enemies because of his and Hunter's pay to play schemes that sold out the United States.

President Trump was the people's president and was returning America to the people and stabilizing the world through peace.

Herman

DKG

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was fact-checked Monday after claiming Americans are more financially confident thanks to President Joe Biden.

At the press briefing, CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond asked why the White House is boasting about "Bidenomics," citing polling that shows an overwhelming majority of Americans disapprove of Biden's handling of the economy.

Jean-Pierre's assertion went viral on social media precisely because it shows the disconnect between reality and the Biden administration's narrative.

"What world is she living in? Inflation is the highest it's been in 40 years. Nearly 80% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. A vast majority of Americans can't find $1k in emergency funds. Biden has FAILED America," Rep. Wesley Hunt (R-Texas) responded.

"Gaslighting at its finest. 3/4 people believe the country is on the wrong track (74%)," Rep. Max Miller (R-Ohio) responded.

"Prices have increased 15.5% and real wages have decreased 3.2% since President Biden took office. Americans are getting crushed because of Biden's policies," Rep. Guy Reschenthaler (R-Penn.) pointed out.

"The only people in America who feel better about their personal finances are the Biden Crime Family," Rep. Bob Good (R-Va.) quipped.

"Stock market is down, food cost are up, rent is up, gas is up, savings are going down....... I feel so much better," another person mocked.

It's not true that Biden has created 13 million jobs. While the economy may have added that many jobs since Biden became president, the vast majority of those jobs represent people who returned to the workforce after pandemic lockdowns.

Inflation, meanwhile, is still high at 4% — twice the Federal Reserve's targeted rate, while American households are carrying more debt and less savings. Corporate bankruptcies and foreclosures are up too.

None of these are metics of a thriving economy. Indeed, only one-third of Americans approve of Biden's job on the economy while even fewer (24%) believe the economy is in good shape, a recent Associated Press-NORC poll found.

DKG

Bill Maher raged against the Democratic establishment and its allies in the liberal media Sunday for ongoing efforts to assassinate the character of presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., whom President Joe Biden is unwilling to debate.

"I want to take issue with the media because it incenses me how they write about you," Maher told Kennedy on the Sunday episode of his "Club Random Podcast."

The comedian zeroed in on a recent New York Times article entitled "Robert Kennedy Jr., With Musk, Pushes Right-Wing Ideas and Misinformation," stressing it had been presented as news contra opinion despite amounting to a hodgepodge of subjective claims and skewed characterizations.

"Right away, I'm pissed off because 'misinformation'? ... How about you're the newspaper, just tell me what he said and I'll decide what's misinformation," said Maher. "This arrogance of 'We know what the misinformation is about science.'"

Kennedy challenged Biden to a debate in April, writing, "I have known and liked Joe Biden for many years, but we differ profoundly on fundamental issues such as corporate influence in government, censorship, civil liberties, poverty, corruption, and war policy, among others. I look forward to engaging him in debates and town hall meetings, in a primary election that is honest, civil, and transparent. I invite him into a new era of respectful dialog in these times of division."

A USA Today/Suffolk University poll revealed earlier this month that eight in 10 Democratic primary voters want to see a series of Democratic debates during the 2024 campaign, including 72% of Biden supporters.

David Paleologos, director of Suffolk's Political Research Center, indicated that the "decision not to debate is ignoring the 82% of women, 84% of union households, 86% of independents, and 90% of young voters who are not only planning to vote in their state's Democratic primary or caucus next year but also would like to see a series of Democratic primary debates."

It appears that Biden allies, aware that the president's speechwriters and staff already have their hands full "embracing" his mental deterioration, are not overly keen on exposing the octogenarian to unscripted conversation and greater scrutiny.

Herman

Jim Crow Joe is calling his economic leadership Bidenomics. High inflation, wages underwater, savings down, interest rates up, markets down, the loss of enegy independence, people living paycheque to paycheque, one recession so far, and so on.

Nearly two thirds of Americans disapprove of his handling of the economy. If Jim Crow Jow hadn't followed Trump's bullish economy he would be looking even more like a Jimmy Carter than he already is.

Print
User actions