The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Jim Crow Joe

Started by Herman, June 14, 2023, 07:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on April 24, 2024, 11:58:19 PMYea, them cunts should 100% do this.  :crampe:
Brother, it aint going to be any fun.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on April 25, 2024, 08:46:15 PMBrother, it aint going to be any fun.

Its not been any fun already. I guess I keep hoping it causes an major uprising.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on April 25, 2024, 08:50:35 PMIts not been any fun already. I guess I keep hoping it causes an major uprising.
Alright I see why you want him to to do something to destroy the country.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on April 25, 2024, 11:02:51 AMWell, we already seen this:
"could also compel domestic industries to produce more renewable energy and transportation technologies"

We did it with Solindra and we did it with CAFE standards for cars, Both have been a disaster.
Solindra was corporate welfare. CAFE was a reaction to the Arab oil embargo.

Thiel

Joe Biden has recorded a lower average 13th quarter approval rating than any other president in recent history, according to polls. Biden's 13th quarter in office, which began on January 20 and ended on April 19, saw the president record an all-time low average approval rating of 38.7 percent, according to Gallup.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

JIm Crow Joe likes to shit talk America's allies. He called Japan and India "xenophobic" countries that do not welcome immigrants. They also don't fly illegal aliens in at taxpayer expense.

DKG

This is really disturbing.

The entry in a sexual trauma section concerning Joe Biden's alleged inappropriate behavior toward his daughter was evidently real all along.

Aimee Harris moved into the former residence of Ashley Biden in Delray Beach, Florida, in 2020. Just as Hunter Biden abandoned a laptop containing damning information at a Delaware computer repair shop, Ashley Biden had left behind a diary containing troubling allegations that implicated then-presidential candidate Joe Biden in possible abuse.

After finding the diary, Harris worked in concert with Robert Kurlander to sell the document, ultimately, to Project Veritas. Kurlander and Harris pleaded guilty years later to conspiracy to transport supposedly stolen property across state lines.

Project Veritas refrained from publishing it, both out of concern for doing more harm to Ashley Biden than her father may already have and the organization's inability to "corroborate the allegation further." The National File, however, published a digital copy it allegedly received from a Project Veritas employee in October 2020.

Just as social media dutifully hid the Hunter Biden laptop story from the public ahead of the 2020 election, Politifact indicated that damning posts about the Democrat in the diary were flagged as misinformation.

Proven
Snopes has updated its fact-check page on the diary, confirming both that the diary belonged to Ashley Biden and that the president's daughter accused him of inappropriate behavior.

The page previously indicated that the claim that "a diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, describes inappropriate actions toward her taken by the president when she was a child" was "unproven."

Up until this month, the Snopes entry indicated the claim was unproven because "the authenticity of this document or the images published by National File have not been confirmed."

The fact-check outfit was compelled to change its tune after Ashley Biden, 42, once again confirmed the diary was hers in an April 8 letter to the judge overseeing Harris' case in New York.

'Showers w/ my dad'
In one of the more troubling entries in the diary, penned in January 2019, Ashley Biden explores the causes of her "sexual trauma" and apparent sex addiction.

"I know it's not the healthiest way to deal with things but @ least it's better than drugs," wrote the president's daughter.

Ashley Biden then indicated that her unchecked sex drive may have been the result of childhood trauma.

"Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so — I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma — I remember not liking the Woolzacks house, I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline [Biden, her cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate), Being turned on when I wasn't suppose to be."
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1790058807625679091?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1790058807625679091%7Ctwgr%5E6a7d55c6eb6a9f95f4774cfe9cc69ce22ae63384%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fsnopes-update-on-ashley-biden-diary-spells-trouble-for-joe-biden