Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

China, Electric Cars

Started by caskur, June 21, 2023, 06:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Oh boy... what a catastrophe awaits the next generation. APPALLING

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=503879 time=1687344322 user_id=2156

">

Terrific video caskur. ac_cool  :thumbup:

What a giant Ponzi scheme not to mention an environmental disaster.

Lokmar

Them dumb chanks should LS swap em!

Shen Li

I laugh my shapely yellow ASS off whenever some white climate alarmist stooge says that Canada or the US are falling behind China in the race to "sustainable" technology. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

Herman

">

That is like what Chink cnstruction companies were doing. They were building condos and shopping centers that never had occupants or shoppers. Their whole economy is an illusion.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=503919 time=1687398487 user_id=3396

">

That is like what Chink cnstruction companies were doing. They were building condos and shopping centers that never had occupants or shoppers. Their whole economy is an illusion.

That was internal. Climate zealots and companies who depend on their zealotry are using China's mass production of ev's to mislead us into believing we are falling behind. They are omitting a lot of important details about that production.

Shen Li

Even with all those abandoned cars that the West doesn't know about, this is still a win for the Chinese economy. With Beijing's control of the African economy, they control the suplly of rare earth metals necessary to make the ev/solar/wind fantasies a white elephant reality for the West.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503940 time=1687407040 user_id=3389
Even with all those abandoned cars that the West doesn't know about, this is still a win for the Chinese economy. With Beijing's control of the African economy, they control the suplly of rare earth metals necessary to make the ev/solar/wind fantasies a white elephant reality for the West.

They control a large portion of it, though not all of it. There's a region out in Australia's northwest known as The Pilbara which along with South Africa contains a preponderance of rare earth metals, as well as key minerals like Lithium.

Some of the oldest rock on the planet out there. The composition of it is near identical to South Africa's eastern region, lending credence to the theory that both countries were joined at some distant point in time.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503957 time=1687420755 user_id=3409
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503940 time=1687407040 user_id=3389

They control a large portion of it, though not all of it. There's a region out in Australia's northwest known as The Pilbara which along with South Africa contains a preponderance of rare earth metals, as well as key minerals like Lithium.

Some of the oldest rock on the planet out there. The composition of it is near identical to South Africa's eastern region, lending credence to the theory that both countries were joined at some distant point in time.

Canada has a lot of rare earth metal reserves too. But, they are uneconomical to extract at this point. Besides, good luck getting new mines approved in Trudeau's Canada as he has totally usurped provincial jurisdiction.

Print
User actions